The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 23-01-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
HunterSignal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieryboi View Post
Hello all, With her permission im allowed to share this ML contact at North Area...ard CP..im ok to trade or provide this contact to people for free...but maybe with higher reps in order to protect her..i do not gain anything..previously i wrote a review on her before..u can down or up me after u visit her..im sure she dont disappoint and she is chatty if can clique well..damage is ent fee 88 with a discount only. No additional charges required.
Age - early 30s
Massage - 9/10 .
Tease til u fire. please respect as no roaming is allowed. Using phone currently unable to upload her latest photo with long golden hair.

If interested can pm me instead of asking from this thread.
Will only share this with trustable people. Sorry and thanks!.

Edited part
I will provide her contact, details you can ask from her as its easier. Thank you.

Sorry to all bros , i will share with higher reps points or those that did their fair share as mentioned. No offence to anyone.
Hi Bro, can share contact as i also stay in Yishun
Old 23-01-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 3
Fieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSignal View Post
Hi Bro, can share contact as i also stay in Yishun
Sorry bro, currently im sharing to those with higher reps or those that did their fair share on ML. Apologise no offence.
Old 24-01-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kass View Post
Hi fellow northern bros, I have a ML contact, willing to trade with like minded bros who enjoy solid massage with teasing, with the possibility happy ending.
I managed to get a surprise on my second visit here.

A quick summary:
Massage: Solid 9/10
Teasing: 10/10. Almost misfired while lying on my stomach
HJ: 9/10. No rush at all
Damage: Just entry fee

Note that I will only share with bros with a demonstrated history of sharing.
Just shared with a few qualified bros. Hope you all enjoy your experience
Old 24-01-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 16
hellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kass View Post
Hi fellow northern bros, I have a ML contact, willing to trade with like minded bros who enjoy solid massage with teasing, with the possibility happy ending.
I managed to get a surprise on my second visit here.

A quick summary:
Massage: Solid 9/10
Teasing: 10/10. Almost misfired while lying on my stomach
HJ: 9/10. No rush at all
Damage: Just entry fee

Note that I will only share with bros with a demonstrated history of sharing.
Hi bro, able to share this?
Old 24-01-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Fieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Hello all, With her permission im allowed to share this ML contact at North Area...ard CP..im ok to trade or provide this contact to people for free...but maybe with higher reps in order to protect her..i do not gain anything..previously i wrote a review on her before..u can down or up me after u visit her..im sure she dont disappoint and she is chatty if can clique well..damage is ent fee 88 with a discount only. No additional charges required.
Age - early 30s
Massage - 9/10 .
Tease til u fire. please respect as no roaming is allowed. Using phone currently unable to upload her latest photo with long golden hair.

Edited part
I will provide her contact, details you can ask from her as its easier. Thank you.

Sorry to all bros , i will share with higher reps points or those that did their fair share as mentioned. No offence to anyone.

Really appreciate to those bro that upped me. Did shared to some bros that qualified as well ofc. Min 70ish pts or some pwr. Thanks to those that supported her ytd and today. Hope you enjoy. Those that interested and hit above requirement can pm me ill glady share.
Old 24-01-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

JQ Spa in Khatib has some nice girls. Bentley near Ang Mo Kio polyclinic. Refer to their FB for girl pics. AFAIK it’s hj only.

Yishun, at Chong Pang there is Dreamland but most girls are not lookers, YMMV, also they ask extra for roaming.
Old 24-01-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
orhkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorhkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Age - early 30s
Massage - 9/10 .

Edited part

bro mind share contact?
Old 24-01-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
I vouch for you C* is not bad.

Good massage and chit-chat like friends.

Very warm lady.

Wouldn't lie, not slim like the rest but not fat like elephant.

Tamper your expectations, if you are expecting slim then choose the rest.

If you want above average massage with a warm welcoming lady then you wouldn't be disappointed.
I double vouch for C, good massage and generally very accommodating. Of course figure lose to twinkle, M or YY but still got her own charm.
Old 24-01-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by orhkia View Post
bro mind share contact?
Pmed. Thanks to some of the bros that supported her. Glad that you guys enjoy and leave as a happy man. And also thanks to those that upped me as a favour of appreciating.

Edited.

Sorry to those bros that she didnt reply or late reply..she serving customer. Hope you guys understand . After visiting if you feel that svc no good feel free to down me. Wont flame you for it.

Last edited by Fieryboi; 25-01-2023 at 12:20 AM.
Old 25-01-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
purplecarrot747 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Pmed. Thanks to some of the bros that supported her. Glad that you guys enjoy and leave as a happy man. And also thanks to those that upped me as a favour of appreciating.

Edited.

Sorry to those bros that she didnt reply or late reply..she serving customer. Hope you guys understand . After visiting if you feel that svc no good feel free to down me. Wont flame you for it.
Hi bro, please share contact. Thanks!
Old 25-01-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
lebronjames23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Previously there was a ML name Kay in JQ. Anyone know whereshe is now? TIA
Old 25-01-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
Jacky89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried y*** from j* spa….

She is very small sized very cute!
Took the hot oil massage.

Massage is okay2 not the worst, not the best.
However the amount of hot oil she poured on the groin area is very shiok. She used two bottles!
Flipped me over and did the deed without any GQ.

I tipped her and left a happy man

Last edited by Jacky89; 25-01-2023 at 07:30 PM.
Old 25-01-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Pmed. Thanks to some of the bros that supported her. Glad that you guys enjoy and leave as a happy man. And also thanks to those that upped me as a favour of appreciating. To those bro who interested. Pricing is 88 or 83 /1hr. If want 1.5h or 2h can ask her directly

Edited.

Contact shared w more bros today hope you guys are happy. Sharing this ctc with min 50 pts or 3pwr above. No need to up me til u visit her. Thanks all!

Last edited by Fieryboi; 25-01-2023 at 08:41 PM.
Old 25-01-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacky89 View Post
Tried y*** from j* spa….Flipped me over and did the deed without any GQ. She let me AR her.
Bro Jacky89, when you said she let you AR her... My first thought was the ML let you ass rim her!

But on second thought, your AR should be auto roam...
Old 25-01-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bro Jacky89, when you said she let you AR her... My first thought was the ML let you ass rim her!

But on second thought, your AR should be auto roam...
Ya, almost spit my coffee reading his FR.

Out of the blue, he gave her a good assrimming.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1