The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by brosagat View Post
hi bro, michat/wechat is almost always bait and switch.
there is a chance the girl who shows up could still be to your liking but chances are extremely slim.

you can insist to video call to see the girl who is texting you if you wanna take a chance, but i did so and rejected all that i've ever tried.

better off going to a joint to get a girl, and get their number for future possible outcalls.
Hi bro. Thanks for the advise. I used to go Sagittarius spa. But not sure now still good anot. I’m staying at the Mentang area now. In front of the hotel got rows of hawker stalls there.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 16-01-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Entry requirements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
I'm planning to visit Jakarta for the first time in 3 years.

Could someone explain what are the current requirements for entry, particularly regarding vaccination, visa before arrival or visa-exempt or visa on arrival, covid tests, and the PeduliLindungi app?

Thanks
to add, its visa free for passport holders from Asean countries.

Personal suggestion would be to install pedulilindungi app and upload your vax certs for verification if you would want to go to plaza indo/grand indo etc. Otherwise, the app is pretty much redundant nowadays.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 16-01-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
to add, its visa free for passport holders from Asean countries.

Personal suggestion would be to install pedulilindungi app and upload your vax certs for verification if you would want to go to plaza indo/grand indo etc. Otherwise, the app is pretty much redundant nowadays.
No leh. I went grand indo and Kelapa Gading. Didn’t download the app but showed them a pic of my vaccination cert from Notarise. Guy took a look didn’t understand English and waved me in. I went another time again before I could even show my phone he waved me in. They don’t really care…all they need is to see u wear ur mask. At the airport just head to the section that the app has error. They will manually verify and let u through. All u need is to scan the QR code which to fill up the declaration online

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 16-01-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
No leh. I went grand indo and Kelapa Gading. Didn’t download the app but showed them a pic of my vaccination cert from Notarise. Guy took a look didn’t understand English and waved me in. I went another time again before I could even show my phone he waved me in. They don’t really care…all they need is to see u wear ur mask. At the airport just head to the section that the app has error. They will manually verify and let u through. All u need is to scan the QR code which to fill up the declaration online
Not too sure about vaxx cert, but for the past few times I went within recent 4 months... they seemed pretty strict about it at grand indo (was staying at ascott so I went grand indo almost everyday)
Old 16-01-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Not too sure about vaxx cert, but for the past few times I went within recent 4 months... they seemed pretty strict about it at grand indo (was staying at ascott so I went grand indo almost everyday)
Hahaha not too sure why. They always don’t bother looking and wave me in with my wife.

Old 17-01-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jellywash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am here for the week but didn't have much sgd/idr with me. Any idea if pure credit card is workable at places like Aquarius?
Old 23-01-2023, 06:11 AM
Samster

wellingtoncs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wondabean View Post
Hey guys, gonna be in jkt in 2 weeks time . Any bros wanna explore spa / clubs / hit on chicks tog do pm me. Thanks 
I'll be in jkt 27/01-02/02 if wanna team up bro 😂
Old 23-01-2023, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondabean View Post
Hey guys, gonna be in jkt in 2 weeks time . Any bros wanna explore spa / clubs / hit on chicks tog do pm me. Thanks 
I'll be in jkt 27/01 - 02/02 if wanna team up bro. we'll get less pressure by MMS in groups
Old 23-01-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellingtoncs View Post
I'll be in jkt 27/01 - 02/02 if wanna team up bro. we'll get less pressure by MMS in groups
you are new account...when under moderation will need admin to release your posts...so dun need to post 4 times to say same msg...

the other were removed becos cannot share personal contact details in forum...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-01-2023, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
you are new account...when under moderation will need admin to release your posts...so dun need to post 4 times to say same msg...

the other were removed becos cannot share personal contact details in forum...
Thanks bro, sorry got old account last time but forgot the details. forgot how it works here. i thought post didnt go through.
Old 26-01-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
brocky069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Most shopping mall dun need vaccine cert, security guard will just check you are wearing mask
Old 26-01-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellywash View Post
Am here for the week but didn't have much sgd/idr with me. Any idea if pure credit card is workable at places like Aquarius?
Yes credit card is ok
Old 26-01-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by airdog View Post
hi what are the nice karaoke currently open in jakarta and is the best in the business.

i want similar experience as those viet ktv in singapore, basically pay for room, alcohol min spending, girl pay more get more, play game with you, tip more then they go crazier.

i check online seems like used to be alexis, 1001, zen, grand paragon.

those mentioned usually here is classic and malio, both their karaoke business is closed now only the direct business left.
Bro, can check out Emporium at pecenongan. They have ktv room and lounge and massage
Old 27-01-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

emporium long time no go

ah guan aka a massage boss in jkt brought me there first time more than 10 years ago
he also put me a newbie at that time on guest list at a club

yes...ah guan is a sbf member here

wondering whr is he now
Old 27-01-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 7
Thechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of light

Hello,

First time going Jakarta, would like to visit some message/wellness centre.
I guess will be staying near Jakarta Central Park. Any recommendation and things to take note.

Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1