The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!
A distant wife, a willing maid. My story.

So. I'm sure this isn't new to a lot of married men but I just wanted to get this off my chest. So here's my story.

Before Marriage........

Met my then wife to be at a club. Thought she was attractive but I was with another girl that night and didn't think much of her at that time. She was a friend of a friend and it was very much hi/bye.

Weeks later we bumped into each other at another club, at the bar getting drinks and started talking. She was a lot younger than me but when has that stopped any of us guys right? (LoL)

So we started chatting and hit it off immediately. We ended up going for supper just the two of us and I drove her home that night. I knew something special was going to happen and true enough - it did.

We got home and it must have been 4am but we ended up sitting at her condo pool and chatting till it was nearly 6am. There was a moment and we kissed.

Needless to say we dated for a while and things were hot. She was 10 years younger, had a body to die for and she loved unprotected sex although she wasn't on the pill but I always pulled out and we didn't have any accidents.

6 months into our relationship, we still couldn't get enough of each other. We were both staying with our parents at the time and the only place we could fuck was in my car. We used to have fun driving round Singapore and spotting places to park and fuck. It was exciting and we were very much in love (or was it just lust lol). Anyways it was one such night that we decided to make out in a remote place on Sentosa and I still remember that night well....
Old 07-11-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
sensualkinks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A distant wife, a willing maid. My story.

Enticing start of a story.. camping for more )
Old 07-11-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualkinks View Post
Enticing start of a story.. camping for more )
Thanks bro!

Continuation.....

It was 3 plus in the morning and we’d just finished clubbing at St James (anyone remember that place? Lots of fond memories!). I didn’t drive that night and we were both horny as fuck. She’d been grinding me and teasing me all night on the dance floor and I was dancing around with a full blown marikita but I didn’t care lol.

Anyway we talked a buddy into driving us into Sentosa and he dropped us off near Siloso Beach. We walked around a bit and found a dark secluded spot. Without a second word she started kissing me and unzipped my pants before squatting down and giving me a BJ. I could remember her looking at me with those CFM eyes, under the shade and a little bit of moonlight and I had to stop her before I blew my load.

I pulled her back to her feet and frenched her while reaching for her honey pot and started rubbing her clit. She was already wet and aroused. I knew she liked me just moving my fingers slowly up and down, up and down and she stopped kissing me and started grinding her cb lips on my fingers - moaning softly while I held on to her and started planting small kisses on her neck and exposed shoulders.

She turned round, panties still around her ankles, and I didn’t need a second invitation. I slipped my hands under her top and undid her bra clasp in front and cupped her boobs roughly while I penetrated her from behind.

Her soft moans turned into full blown moans but we didn’t care. She was shorter than I am and she turned her head sideways searching for a kiss and I leaned over to return it.

And then she whispered, half moaning, and I still remember it clearly to this day....

“Baby come inside me”
Old 08-11-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
duckside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support new story ... pls continue TS!
Old 08-11-2017, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 08-11-2017, 07:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1only deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue!
Old 08-11-2017, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Pitch tent liao

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 08-11-2017, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

camp here for more, nice start.
Old 08-11-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturmgrenadier View Post
Continuation.....
Pls do, very nice story.
Old 08-11-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

nice new story bro, please continue with more.
Old 08-11-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm camping
Old 08-11-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
whitecheese deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitecheese deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Waiting for next instalment .
Old 08-11-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15628 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

TS, great reading. 8 points for your effort.
Old 08-11-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to next installment. I enjoy stories of home-maids seductions!
Old 08-11-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

Thanks for the encouragement guys – appreciate it!

As a side note, it is always nice to relive the past, if only to escape a shitty present right?

….Continuation

“Baby come inside me”

Those words reached deep into my soul and electrified my senses.

I remember the way she looked, the slight perspiration mixed with the light floral scent of her perfume and the moans she was making. It quite simply just drove me wild with desire. I thrust myself deep into her and exploded, holding her close to me while I cupped her boobs.

In normal circumstances I would have been satisfied and spent….but not this time. Her eyes were closed, she shuddered and was obviously lost in the moment as well. I was still stiff and deep inside her when she started grinding her butt in a small circular motion and giving out small moans of pleasure. Her distinctive scent, the look on her face, the sounds of her moans just turned me on even more and I could remember just wanting her even more, if nothing else just to hear those sweet moans again. I started thrusting into her again and she was half shuddering and moaning “Baby so deep, so deep, ahhhh” and it didn’t take long before I shot my load into her a second time.

By this time I could see the sticky white frothy mess that was all over her butt and my dick. She slid off my dick, oblivious to the semen running down her legs and turned around – wrapping her arms around me and kissing me before hugging me tightly.

I will never forget that night till my dying day. The sights, sounds and smells will live with me forever.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1