The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
IceLeopard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A distant wife, a willing maid. My story.

Nice story TS, pls continue!
Old 08-11-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jwat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow, how long you married now?
Old 08-11-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwat View Post
wow, how long you married now?
10 years bro.
Old 09-11-2017, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story upz you BONUS 10 points. another 42 soon

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 09-11-2017, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue this nice story bro.
Old 09-11-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

We all know after marriage things will die down for TS in the bedroom...

And society is telling men we should accept it.

Unbelievable.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
We all know after marriage things will die down for TS in the bedroom...

And society is telling men we should accept it.

Unbelievable.
I know right?
Old 09-11-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

….continuation.

Reason I shared our early days and what it was like between us is to show the contrast. It’s not an excuse for my behaviour, it’s not an explanation – just how things have happened in my life that’s all.

Anyways to continue the story, and keep in mind that she is 10 years younger than me. While she is mature for her age? Still 10 years is a big gap and there will inadvertently be a generation gap.

So after that night things were going great and it is a period of time that I still think back to with fond memories till today. Few months later, she called me one day out of the blue during office hours and I ducked into a meeting room to pick up her call. It was always nice to get a call from her and I had a smile on my face.

That smile would soon be wiped off my face.

She sounded teary over the phone and I was instantly worried and wanted so much just to hug her there and then and tell her it was going to be ok.

Hesitantly she said “I’m pregnant. I’ve decided to abort and I don’t think we should see each other anymore”.

With that she put the phone down and just went totally MIA from my life. She wouldn’t take my calls, wouldn’t answer my messages and my head was just in a spin. WTF was going on and what was I to do?

My overseas boss was in town that week as well and I couldn’t just drop everything and go. I had to keep a straight face all day and just ride it out till the end of the day. That was probably one of the longest days of my life which fucking sucked. The moment my boss left for the day, I jumped into my car and just blasted over to her place.

She wasn’t there.

I was honestly nearly in tears at that point and I could not even explain or put into words what emotions I was going through.

Feeling of total loss and of missing and losing her. Anxiety and wondering what I could do to change things round, of how I was going to find her in the first place. Joy at the thought of being a father for the first time. Sorrow at the thought of never being able to see the child that we created together. Anger towards the situation and how hopeless I felt. Fear – has she already gone for the abortion? So many more thoughts, emotions and it just felt like I was going to burst.

“Ok man – time to calm down man” I thought to myself. Time to think clearly (or try to at least try to) and figure out what to do next. It didn’t help that I wasn’t close to her close girl friends (I mean we spent so much time together that we hardly went out with them in the first place) but thankfully there was this one guy that I’d met and hit it off with, who was her girl friend’s BF. I called him immediately and basically blurted the whole situation out to him.

He already knew.

This guy offered to meet with me and I drove over immediately. He told me that she was with his GF and that she was also very confused. Keep in mind that she was early 20’s at the time and I was early 30’s. He said to give her some space to breathe first and that he and his GF will try and counsel her to at least discuss this with me before doing anything. While I appreciated the help – all I wanted to do was to see her….and my child.

Hours seemed like days. Days seemed like weeks. I couldn’t sleep, couldn’t eat and frankly couldn’t do shit. I think it was almost a week later that he called and asked me to come down to his GF’s place. Thankfully it was a weekend and I drove like a mad man that day. All those emotions, ALL OF THEM, just swirling in my mind. When I finally got there – I could tell that she hadn’t had a good time ether. Her eyes were puffy and she looked tired and honestly my heart just broke to see her like that. I went over to hug her immediately and she started crying, her friends conveniently left to let us talk and I just held her close and told her it was going to be ok.

Nothing else mattered at that moment in time – except for the fact that both her and our child was safe and in my arms.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
kovanng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for the update...cheers
Old 09-11-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
stimboom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support
Old 09-11-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
TrustNoDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story bro, please continue...
Old 09-11-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

I can relate to what TS is going thru..

Feel for you bro.

I would like to say hope everything turns out ok in the end but... Looks like it won't.

Keep going.
Old 09-11-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
RobinGibb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 10-11-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

….continuation

After she had calmed down, we sat down and had a real heart to heart talk.

Now we’ve all had our share of relationships, some which work, some which don’t, some which leave us with fond memories and some that leave a bad taste in our mouth (not literally lol). I was in my early 30’s at the time and while I was no Casanova (not even close), I’d had my fair share of girlfriends and encounters along the way. I’ve done all the things that us guys do (especially the guys on this forum lol). I’ve done the Geylang fishbowl thing (army days when no money lol), done the upmarket “spas” in Marina South (remember those days? Canto, the all you can eat BBQ buffets,etc. Good ol days man!) Orchard, Tanjong Pagar, etc. Also did the KTV scene, the BKK boys trips, the early “upmarket” FL scene (when you called the OKT and was given a series of Hotel room numbers and went around knocking until you found one you liked), etc.

And so honestly I was ready to settle down, but she was early 20’s at the time and in the back of my mind I knew this would be a risk. Generation gap and besides we’ve only known each other for 6 months and neither of us had even met each other’s parents as yet lol.

Anyways not wanting to just fast forward a story, but I suspect that the real interest of the readers here would be my current predicament – especially the maid part amirite?

So here is the condensed version to bring us up to speed.

We talked, decided to keep the baby and to get married (YAY!). It involved highly awkward first meeting with her parents which was basically “Hi Uncle & Aunty, my name is XXXX and I’m the guy that just knocked your 22 year old daughter up. Oh and by the way I want to marry her – and its very nice meeting you both”. Yeah….that went down well lol.

Given she was alr 2 mths + preggo at the time, and going through a difficult first trimester, the wedding had to be quick and so I literally planned EVERYTHING other than the wedding pictures and her gown(s). And I did it in less than 2 months. No bullshit. The wedding venue, ROM, the Justice of Peace, the wedding gifts, the traditional stuff, the invitations, the wedding car, the decoration, planning the wedding songs, the actual morning/evening plan, etc. In short – bao ka liao.

Wedding went well except for the usual family dramas leading up to it but overall – it went well.

First child born, my son, everything still ok at the time. We still messed around all the way as I still couldn’t keep my hands off her except for the last few months before childbirth and the 2-3 months after childbirth. Then boom, we started fucking like rabbits again and then along came our second child – this time a beautiful little girl.

That’s when the problems really started….
Old 10-11-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

solid story bro
just upped u for exchange pts too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1