The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Wong Ah Fook LBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Fantastic FR. Well even I read through the screen I also damn happy when they asked for beers. Means Sibeh song party Lai Liao. Wow bro, if you ever go on the trip again do lmk. Willing to chip in and join as well.
Sure thing, I'll be in JB overnight again on 13th Oct. Let me know if you wanna join in.
Old 25-09-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!

Is there any good brother to update the LB stuation at JWAF. Can provide direction to the new location.

The LB are now staying at NY hotel, does it mean we can do incall to them. But how to hook up.

Sorry, i read the thread but info was mostly pre covid. Hope ant kind bro can provide picture on the new joint etc . The one near 711
Old 25-09-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!

Which one?
Old 25-09-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Which one?
Old 25-09-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sggirls View Post
Which one?
First image. The stairs on the left side of the now closed 7-11 in the photo. Go up to the 3rd floor it's the door on your right. Knock and the LB inside will open.

All are Thai/Laos post ops, and only one room has AC.

2nd image, stairs has LBs also, but Malaysian and Indian LBs.

Last edited by ceandy; 25-09-2022 at 05:38 PM. Reason: more info
Old 25-09-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sggirls View Post
Is there any good brother to update the LB stuation at JWAF. Can provide direction to the new location.

The LB are now staying at NY hotel, does it mean we can do incall to them. But how to hook up.

Sorry, i read the thread but info was mostly pre covid. Hope ant kind bro can provide picture on the new joint etc . The one near 711
Most of them are at Plaza DNP, near Pinnacle Tower which has LBs also. Just open MiChat and can search from there. Going rates are RM100-RM150 for BBBJ and FJ.
Old 28-09-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nickyboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Most of them are at Plaza DNP, near Pinnacle Tower which has LBs also. Just open MiChat and can search from there. Going rates are RM100-RM150 for BBBJ and FJ.
Bro I went to Jalan. Is it third from the ground level?
Old 25-11-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Looks like the WAF LBs are back in full force. Was in JB a few days ago and can spot a few walking the streets after 8pm. Damage still the same at RM80 for Thai/Laos and RM100-RM150 for malaysian, though must say that all are post ops.

Took 4 Thais, Micky, Guitar, Plum and one more can't remember the name. RM320 in total back at my hotel nearby. Requested for some LB on LB action and they were happy to accommodate.

40min later and my bedsheet was soaked with sweat, I requested not to turn the AC on as I wanted it to be a sweaty steamy session. After that shower together which ended in a quickie with Plum in the shower itself while the other 3 watched and washed up on their own beside us.

Tipped them RM20 each and rested for a while before returning back.

PS. does anyone know why is the walk in queue at MY customs so damn crowded even on a weekday? I reached MY customs at 1130am and cleared after 1 hour plus. Don't ever remember weekdays being like this.
Old 25-11-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Jalan Wong Ah Fook LBs

My friend! School holidays. A sign in Spore hawkers. Stores and shops closed till middle of Dec, because families travel to home towns. The biggest group of PR and non born locals citizens are from Malaysia.
Old 26-11-2022, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Took 4 Thais, Micky, Guitar, Plum and one more can't remember the name. RM320 in total back at my hotel nearby.
Bro, which hotel u staying? Can bring 4 LB back? Citrus hotel able to?
Old 26-11-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
Bro, which hotel u staying? Can bring 4 LB back? Citrus hotel able to?
Yeah I was at Citrus hotel.
Old 26-11-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah I was at Citrus hotel.
Bro u power lar. From what i noticed, the hotel back door is always locked. Have to walk thru the small lobby and pass by the reception counter 😅
Old 26-11-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
Bro u power lar. From what i noticed, the hotel back door is always locked. Have to walk thru the small lobby and pass by the reception counter 😅
yeah just have to suck it up. The counter staff and security guard have never stopped me before but it can be a little awkward for 1st timers.

If you're staying overnight, only the security guard will be there, no front staff present.
Old 26-11-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

Power la! From SG play until JB!
Respect bro!
Old 26-11-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Power la! From SG play until JB!
Respect bro!
SG no playground to play so play in JB
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1