The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 16
zerox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzerox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: HV spa short fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by essray View Post
HV Spa is at HV hotel next to KSL resort
Thanks a lot for sharing!
Old 06-01-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 20
Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!

Went today and was completely disappointed. I was pretty hyped up after not being in this scene since covid19.

The place is clean and ok. Well renovated etc...

But the girl assigned to me... Was bad.
No communication. Massage was non existence.

I guess I went with the anticipation with the good ol days... Now it is just a fuck joint.
Old 07-01-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
matt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do they entertain walk in? I have time to visit jb next week
Old 07-01-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 20
Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt View Post
Of course they do.
Old 08-01-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 5
Easyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt View Post
If you are looking for the locals, would suggest you check and confirm before going down. I went there yesterday and was told the 2 locals whom are my regular already balik kampong
Old 08-01-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
fishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, local Malaysian Lady work til ard 8pm last customer mostly so depend on ur luck too🙏🏻, as they also will need to rest for next day long day 🙏🏻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easyhero View Post
If you are looking for the locals, would suggest you check and confirm before going down. I went there yesterday and was told the 2 locals whom are my regular already balik kampong
Old 15-01-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Share my view . I go HV on Friday afternoon. Follow thread here. I able to find the lift up to HV.
As 1st time go so blur blur, they give me a number which for locker. Then go to the place where food is. Simple yet ok good. I love the egg. Haha
Then a gentleman come ask me any booking? So I remember in the thread, mention there is some local. So I ask for it.
Then go to room and wait. Is a milf around 30+.look like those pettie size neighbors type. Quite chatty n lick my whole body n AR. Shiok. Told her I very fast finished so she do it slowly

Then after the full service I go out and ask for massage

The massage auntie got skill , nice massage .

Total damage is 446

Only thing I dislikes is people smoke everywhere. But that is their choice. So after that I go off to find food

Hope not too boring for some
Old 23-01-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Propermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any syt? First timer here
Old 23-01-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propermaniac View Post
Any syt? First timer here
SYTs only available amongst the foreigner ladies. Local ladies are all MILFs.... but now on CNY break. Only be back to work next week.
Old 25-01-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
Antispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs down Re: HV spa short fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
Share my view . I go HV on Friday afternoon. Follow thread here. I able to find the lift up to HV.
As 1st time go so blur blur, they give me a number which for locker. Then go to the place where food is. Simple yet ok good. I love the egg. Haha
Then a gentleman come ask me any booking? So I remember in the thread, mention there is some local. So I ask for it.
Then go to room and wait. Is a milf around 30+.look like those pettie size neighbors type. Quite chatty n lick my whole body n AR. Shiok. Told her I very fast finished so she do it slowly

Then after the full service I go out and ask for massage

The massage auntie got skill , nice massage .

Total damage is 446

Only thing I dislikes is people smoke everywhere. But that is their choice. So after that I go off to find food

Hope not too boring for some
RM$446, how does this figure derive, can explain how is the breakdown?
Old 26-01-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antispyware View Post
RM$446, how does this figure derive, can explain how is the breakdown?
Since he had a local Ah Moi which is rm278.... I suppose the remaining rm168 is for oil massage.
Old 27-01-2023, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Paid a visit to HV earlier this week. Place was packed at 5pm and had to signal for captain twice before one finally came over. Gave me phone with photos to choose and I would say almost all quite nice but you can never trust photos. So asked him to recommend and he suggested a Thai girl 262. I see the photos again and said ok on. Went to room and she arrived in a few minutes. Long story short, she looked about 75% like her photo. Quite sweet looking. Service was SOP but she gamely took the pounding I gave her. Paid by touch and go before I left. HV is ok to visit but if you drive the car park is damn tight. I’ll most likely check out other joints next instead of returning.
Old 28-01-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
Breezelebl is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBreezelebl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed02 View Post
Went today and was completely disappointed. I was pretty hyped up after not being in this scene since covid19.

The place is clean and ok. Well renovated etc...

But the girl assigned to me... Was bad.
No communication. Massage was non existence.

I guess I went with the anticipation with the good ol days... Now it is just a fuck joint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwinter View Post
Paid a visit to HV earlier this week. Place was packed at 5pm and had to signal for captain twice before one finally came over. Gave me phone with photos to choose and I would say almost all quite nice but you can never trust photos. So asked him to recommend and he suggested a Thai girl 262. I see the photos again and said ok on. Went to room and she arrived in a few minutes. Long story short, she looked about 75% like her photo. Quite sweet looking. Service was SOP but she gamely took the pounding I gave her. Paid by touch and go before I left. HV is ok to visit but if you drive the car park is damn tight. I’ll most likely check out other joints next instead of returning.
hi bro how about the other old spa? the zon (nz spa) and paragon all..
was oversea for a period. now seems like different...
Old 03-02-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

came here about 3 weeks ago
place was nicely renovated
staff was frenly

quite a crowd even on weekdays
captain showed me photos of the girls

unfortunately for me the girl service was lackluster
dun remember her number tho
Old 02-03-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2555 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

my girl also not good (thai).

everything cannot, no french, no bbbj...

she like no mood.

her photo the captain show me on the ipad not bad, in person not nice.

this place good coz its decent location. but i rather go VIP.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1