The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future
Re: Ladyboys and why we love them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
bro get on PrEP asap if you are a cum eater. I know a guy hot got HIV because of fluid exchange.

Enjoy life is too short..but enjoy responsibly
tks for the tip bro
Old 27-12-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 2
dollarsign is one of the Best!dollarsign is one of the Best!dollarsign is one of the Best!dollarsign is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post

But chances of getting HIV from eating cum is low.
it's true but also remember that chances of contracting HIV as whole is 0.11% yet 20% of gay men are HIV-Positive so for every 5 guys a man has sex with, one is likely positive. (U.S stat)

I say gay because sex with a trans is essentially gay sex. Ladyboys are very promiscuous in nature now add the fact they are sex workers the risk doubles and triples

now imagine if someone comes a cross an HIV positive trans, gets her cum in his mouth and later on he brushes his teeth and cuts his gum? there you go fever rash sweating the bed swallowed lymph nodes and the doctor tells you hey cum dumpster you are HIV positive go fuck yourself for the rest of your life for moments pleasure a lifetime of regret

i speak with alot of lbs and ask when was the last time you got tested and all tell me yes4 months ago, 6 months ago, 1 year ago.. its staggering

The guys who owns the site LadyboyFuckedBareback said on his blog once that he was shocked of the amount of thai models who didn't pass the test while recruiting for films

Last edited by dollarsign; 28-12-2022 at 06:43 PM.
Old 29-12-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
Penfolds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollarsign View Post
20% of gay men are HIV-Positive so for every 5 guys a man has sex with, one is likely positive.
LOL, where in the world u got this info from?
Can share link
Old 29-12-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 2
dollarsign is one of the Best!dollarsign is one of the Best!dollarsign is one of the Best!dollarsign is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penfolds View Post
LOL, where in the world u got this info from?
Can share link
https://healthland.time.com/2010/09/...-half-know-it/

confirmed by CDC in america, I stated that its an american statistic in my reply
Old 29-12-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
Penfolds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollarsign View Post
https://healthland.time.com/2010/09/...-half-know-it/

confirmed by CDC in america, I stated that its an american statistic in my reply
Yeah I googled and read some cdc reports. I believe the latest finding was 1 out of 6 gay men may conttact hiv in their lifetime.

Technically its not the same as 1 out of 6 gay men out there right NOW has hiv.

Many hiv +vd peeps caught due to unprotected sex. Actually most are not sex workers. In this time and age, sex workers are more well informed and take action to protect themselves.

Anyway, no point over analysing, just do our part to protect ourselves.
Old 18-01-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

https://fb.watch/i7E7Ok-jnN/?mibextid=v7YzmG
So aroused after watching this 😅😉
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1