The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 22-01-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Why grumpy? She wanted yours in her pussy and not belly?
Old 24-01-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 12
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute

I kenna before an ML who FJ me for 30+min. When she noticed that I haven't finish after so long, she asked me if the condom is too tight. I said that it was a bit tight, expecting her to change the condom to something more comfortable for me.

She took off my condom and gave me a bbbj, which is good since my blood circulation felt better. She then sat on top and started to grind me and slowly slide me into her raw. I felt like i kenna raped, but my blood all go to wrong head and cannot reject her liao. But i think i too scared/worried to finish the deed. Didn't tip or rtf, the spa closed down recently also.

Worst part is, every time i see the "get tested anonymously" advert at bus stops, I think of her and feel like getting tested... Damn emo sia

1k queue: Powerman881, simple2kee, Havanna Slicks
Old 24-01-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Raw is not for those who are get paranoid or worry easily and excessively.
Old 24-01-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Good points
Old 25-01-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 4
Condominium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zai1 View Post
Thats why is suay suay kana HIV and STD is sibei suay lo... is ppl kana toto 1st prize, u kana hiv/std, this one really suay...

So best use condom la
I know of a friend who won toto, but in the end suicide because suay suay kana phone scammed all the money in China.

Basically he die faster than kana HIV.
Old 25-01-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 4
Condominium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heige View Post
I kenna before an ML who FJ me for 30+min. When she noticed that I haven't finish after so long, she asked me if the condom is too tight. I said that it was a bit tight, expecting her to change the condom to something more comfortable for me.

She took off my condom and gave me a bbbj, which is good since my blood circulation felt better. She then sat on top and started to grind me and slowly slide me into her raw. I felt like i kenna raped, but my blood all go to wrong head and cannot reject her liao. But i think i too scared/worried to finish the deed. Didn't tip or rtf, the spa closed down recently also.

Worst part is, every time i see the "get tested anonymously" advert at bus stops, I think of her and feel like getting tested... Damn emo sia
Look at the bright side, you got to experience the best thing in life.
Old 25-01-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
leakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Condominium View Post
I know of a friend who won toto, but in the end suicide because suay suay kana phone scammed all the money in China.

Wah sad. Kena scam until like that.

Stables that get honest FRs removed - FO&D.
Old 27-01-2023, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 10
Akim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to behold

Bros pls DM share any ML u know can I lock RAW. Happy to share back mine in return
Old 27-01-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

This I totally agree. It is an acquired taste or risk acceptance just like eating fugu in Japan. Willing buyer willing seller basis...but do love self love all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 27-01-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Actual win toto or kena HIV?
Old 27-01-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

win toto 1/14 million almost zero chance unless you damn lucky

Old 27-01-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 15
lighthouse77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlighthouse77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlighthouse77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlighthouse77 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I ganna one ML at Moo*$70nE lane also jio me raw.

First massage liao go into special then rub rub ask me want what service? Everything also can. Then i said want sex but i never bring cd. She said nevermind la suai ge just relax and enjoy. Lucky i still think straight and told her its ok just body blow no need sex. Dont want to regret later on sia..
Old 28-01-2023, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nick78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

So scary
Old 28-01-2023, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
johnnysiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I ever ask one of the working ladies in the past..
Don't you worried?
She said she took medicine to protect/prevent..
Claim that medicine is up to 99% protection..
Well, end of day still up to individual.
Old 28-01-2023, 06:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute

RAW is for the WARriors.. be safe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1