The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
funtimesarehere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Sharing with the community of my reviews of the places I tried

analisa (not nuru)
Mama san provided this QR code link for prices and girls. https://me-qr.com/QPeoIx1e

I tried 4 hands service, took Rad and Vinus. Rad is milf, not chio but very experienced with her sensual massage + bj. She seems to be the teacher for a few girls and she understands English and speaks a little bit of it. Vinus is petite with small natural boobs, very angelic. She doesn't understand English though.

KoKoro
Tried Julia. Figure and face looks was the best from the lineup (some from the lineup really cmi). She's friendly and doesn't understand much english, and I felt was a bit too commercial. Though she does provide the service, but it feels like she's just going through the motion, also she avoids kissing and is those suck a bit and spit out type. The experience was average IMO.

Dream heaven
This is the branch along the same ally as 101 premier massage. Was looking to try one of the massage places there, first tried angel massage but the girls all look cmi. Tried dream heaven at random. Mamasan put me in the red room which comes with jacuzzi and mirror for no extra cost. I chose a girl called mini (or mimi from website though looks different). She has an average looking face but a great figure. Big tits and slim waist with a little fats. Friendly and understands a bit of English. Tried 1 shot and was happy with the experience.
Old 05-03-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Enzo1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimesarehere View Post

analisa (not nuru)
Mama san provided this QR code link for prices and girls. https://me-qr.com/QPeoIx1e

I tried 4 hands service, took Rad and Vinus. Rad is milf, not chio but very experienced with her sensual massage + bj. She seems to be the teacher for a few girls and she understands English and speaks a little bit of it. Vinus is petite with small natural boobs, very angelic. She doesn't understand English though.

KoKoro
Tried Julia. Figure and face looks was the best from the lineup (some from the lineup really cmi). She's friendly and doesn't understand much english, and I felt was a bit too commercial. Though she does provide the service, but it feels like she's just going through the motion, also she avoids kissing and is those suck a bit and spit out type. The experience was average IMO.

Dream heaven
This is the branch along the same ally as 101 premier massage. Was looking to try one of the massage places there, first tried angel massage but the girls all look cmi. Tried dream heaven at random. Mamasan put me in the red room which comes with jacuzzi and mirror for no extra cost. I chose a girl called mini (or mimi from website though looks different). She has an average looking face but a great figure. Big tits and slim waist with a little fats. Friendly and understands a bit of English. Tried 1 shot and was happy with the experience.
Julia is probably the best at Kokoro. She is from Issan. I guess depends on chemistry with WL. Have you tried Yuki at Casanova?
Old 05-03-2023, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

analisa (not nuru)

KoKoro

Dream heaven
Good FR but nice to also share damage

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 05-03-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Good FR but nice to also share damage
I shared the prices of most of these places in the other thread and my FR.
Old 05-03-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
KoKoro
There are quite a few not bad ones at Kokoro, I want to try them, but time don't match ...

If you can communicate with her, Julia provides better service than many. If u can't then she just try to do what she can. Frenching with Julia is like doing CPR lol. Do a bit, rest, then repeat lol. It get better after awhile when she got used to it. But I find many of the Nuru girls don't do kissing.
Old 06-03-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
But I find many of the Nuru girls don't do kissing.
maybe they just dont wanna share other bros' cock taste and cock smell in their mouth with you?
Old 06-03-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
maybe they just dont wanna share other bros' cock taste and cock smell in their mouth with you?
Already DFK with so many bargirls, MLs and WLs. The MLs in BKK quite oral hygienic, still ok lah, and their customers not as much as SG. I'm just happy I can get my fav Nuru girl to finally DFK with me when I RTF her. Gonna RTF her again soon.
Old 07-03-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo1 View Post
Julia is probably the best at Kokoro. She is from Issan. I guess depends on chemistry with WL. Have you tried Yuki at Casanova?
rika or reka cant remember also not bad if she still there

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Old 11-03-2023, 08:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GeorgeAdams deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have recommendations for Daisy Dream? Been to Doki and Picasso a few times and like it a lot. Looking to try Daisy Dream as I’ve seen a few good reviews for it. Also if anyone has recommendations for Aya, I went there before, had an okay experience but wasn’t that great but I’ve seen other people recommending it so wonder who would good to try and book in advance.
Old 11-03-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeAdams View Post
Anyone have recommendations for Daisy Dream? Been to Doki and Picasso a few times and like it a lot. Looking to try Daisy Dream as I’ve seen a few good reviews for it. Also if anyone has recommendations for Aya, I went there before, had an okay experience but wasn’t that great but I’ve seen other people recommending it so wonder who would good to try and book in advance.
What we like may not be what you like. Different people have different expectations

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 11-03-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeAdams View Post
I've tried Daisy Dream, overall good service, girl is friendly, but you need to take the 5,000B package to get a similar experience to Doki (minus the Jacuzzi). I see they got some new girls in their menu. I may try them again someday.
Old 11-03-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by unistudent View Post
Hi, any one here has Mai CHAN line?or WeChat?
Actually they have line but dun give out unnecessary to anybody. Ask the lady for it after your service.... the line is not for chatting and does not have any posts. Only used for booking.
Old 11-03-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Got update in Mitu Line they open a budget branch at Sukhumvit 18. The rooms look basic and small with small inflatable air mattress Nuru massage at 1,900B for 40 mins, extend 15 min for 500B. Maybe it's for the trainees to OJT, not sure the service level.
Old 12-03-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Actually they have line but dun give out unnecessary to anybody. Ask the lady for it after your service.... the line is not for chatting and does not have any posts. Only used for booking.
Shit I did not know. Their ladies not bad so I might visit again if got time
Old 12-03-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Shit I did not know. Their ladies not bad so I might visit again if got time
Yeah..... I do my booking thru their line as they dun always answer the shop phone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1