The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
fizzer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacadew View Post
Sorry bros, I got so many dms that it’s so hard for me to revert. I’ll try and reply to bros with higher points. Please don’t just collect number lol.

Anyway I happen to be in KL from last night, tried this new girl Kenko. She’s Indonesian mixed Japanese. I would say she looks like a pre-milf, and the service like I mentioned in my previous post. I actually slept through the massage this time round too 😂 but she woke me up by slowly teasing my little bro, bit by bit - she offers B2B massage and proper massage at a 2H slot for 400RM. Highly recommend.

I got her permission to share her number, but serious bros only please. I’m leaving tomorrow, but coming back in 2 weeks to find her for her service again, pm me for contact! Please up me if helpful and happy chionging bros!!
Indeed Sean's stable of service providers its top notch in the service and experience department. He has always been my goto for tantric since pre-covid... Was in KL 2weeks ago and very happy that he is still in operation.

That aside can pls share Kenko's contact
Old 10-08-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
needrel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Outcall recommendations

Hi there any one can share the contact to this Sean? headed to KL this weekend
Old 10-08-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster (M)

reaperxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there, any kind soul can PM Sean's contact. Will be around KL next week as well! Thanks bros
Old 11-08-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
wolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to all

Hi, can share contact as I am in KL, Cheras now ?
Old 11-08-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
piercemurray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I travel to KL for work quite regularly, for outcalls your number 1 choice is definitely Sean. Pre covid he is my number 1 choice, the tantric massage that his girls offer - solid, sometimes I would even go all the way to say it’s better than sex , I guess it’s the foreplay involved before release.

Recently, I tried another lady not from Sean stable.
Looks: 7/10 - MILF looking but wouldn’t reject
Started off the session with a massage, this is where she shines. She cracks my joints and made me feel so relaxed that I actually napped during the 1H she spent proper massage. I was awoken as she started to massage my inner thighs and then stripped to reveal those b cuppers and ready for B2B, the way she slides through my body with light pecks on my cheeks as she moves up then she slowly ask me to turn around, I was staying at the Grand Hyatt- so I remembered looking at the twin towers, and her twin towers as she was slowly going up and down me and her hand having a soft grip on my 2IC and slowly moving up and down- there was no rush and it was like she was making sure I was having a good time, each time she felt I had the urge, she slowed down- and it was such an amazing feeling - after sliding me up and down she Finished me off in a 69 HJ position and I never released so much in a long time. Definitely for MILF lovers and recommended to try!

I paid RM500 for 2H, and would love to back to try her service again! Happy to exchange contacts with bros who frequent KL as well!
Please share contact bro of this lady. Thx
Old 11-08-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 20
garagez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud of

Who asking for Sean contact?
Old 11-08-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

mjir8279 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Sorry bros, I got so many dms that it’s so hard for me to revert. I’ll try and reply to bros with higher points. Please don’t just collect number lol.

Anyway I happen to be in KL from last night, tried this new girl Kenko. She’s Indonesian mixed Japanese. I would say she looks like a pre-milf, and the service like I mentioned in my previous post. I actually slept through the massage this time round too 😂 but she woke me up by slowly teasing my little bro, bit by bit - she offers B2B massage and proper massage at a 2H slot for 400RM. Highly recommend.

I got her permission to share her number, but serious bros only please. I’m leaving tomorrow, but coming back in 2 weeks to find her for her service again, pm me for contact! Please up me if helpful and happy chionging bros!!
Please pm me her number… i serious bro
Old 12-08-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
destressing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by garagez View Post
Who asking for Sean contact?
many bros, including me....but still waiting to get and be able to contact the elusive Sean lol
Old 14-08-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

Hi bros. Jus wish to share my experience in KL. I will try to be as detailed as possible.

For service such as (hot bathtub soak, massage, food and then doing the deed)
I recommend cititel mid valley hotel. There's a health Center operating there. But take note, not much availability. Further more the girls there are between 30-40 ish. Nice place but for those looking to find a young and sexy one, u can skip this place.

That leaves me with 2 other choice. Hokkaido spa or hotel caliber spa. I went to do further research and found out that the availability isn't there. Furthermore, it's just doing the deed. No facilities included. So I skipped.

Lastly, outcall massage. For those who is abit skeptical, I would say no worries. It's pretty straightforward. Opt for a massage (b2b/erotic), arranged a timing and the masseur will be at ur hotel. Can u see how they look ? Yes. I requested for a photo and was satisfied with my masseur's look. When came the time, she turned up at my lobby and it was indeed the one in the photo. (No catfish). Paid $400rm for a body massage and proceeded to head to my room. Of cus, this fee is purely for a massage. Any other service can be discussed with her. Price range 100-300rm. Therefore, total damage would bring u up to $500rm minimum. Overall experience, 7/10. I must say the massage was excellent. maybe even better as compared to a $88 massage in Singapore. I wanted to try mygirl141 service but I could not find much information. Those who have tried, please contribute. Anyway, this Outcall massage that I have chose was thru my gut feeling. Cassandra b2b outcall.

Thank me.

The end.

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 16-08-2022, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 4
Pt903487 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Appreciate if can PM me Sean's contact. Thank you.
Old 18-08-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster (M)

quirkie07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros out to party next weekend 26-27...

also appreciate if anyone can PM Sean & Kenko contacts.
Old 19-08-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
notacodr is Cool - loads of Potential

Been here for 3 months but it's been so dry. Don't know where to find girls please could you send the number for sean's contact 🙏🏾
Old 20-08-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xtx80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Please PM me Sean’s contact. Thanks!
Old 21-08-2022, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
alanb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by notacodr View Post
Been here for 3 months but it's been so dry. Don't know where to find girls please could you send the number for sean's contact 🙏🏾
Do you want to try a unique experience to date a hotwife and then maybe to hotel? Not a hooker. PM me.
Old 24-08-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

Shawnlau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there, any kind soul can PM Sean's contact. Will be around KL next week as well! Thanks bros
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1