The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Verta9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, want to share my experience for outcall in KL few weeks back since there is not many posting for outcall in KL. Been lurking in sbf for sometime pre COVID. All the below are strictly based on my recent experience to KL.

Before the trip, did some research and found out few of website for providers in KL which offering outcall (overnight). This few websites are mentioned in other thread as well.

Noticed most of the providers are sharing the same pools of gals based on the similarities in the girl name and pictures. The girls are displayed by different location in KL from KL city centre to subang, Puchong etc.

However do take note that the same girl might be pricier in other provider and also lesser time. E.g 850/3/8 hours for the same girl might be 950/3/6 hours in other providers. Looks to me some of them are sub provider which actually get the girl from main provider and get some middleman money in between. Most of the main provider will send out the girl starting 10pm.

Texted couple of okt from the different website to understand the process. Most of the okt gave similar reply which I'll explain below when I choose one of the provider.

Choose a young thai lady with good body proportions (petite with 36C), although the pictures look a bit PS. Whatsapps the number and ask for the availability.

OKT replied, said girl is available. The price is same as what quoted on website which is 850/3shoots/8hours. There will be additional transport fee between 70-150 depend on the location. So the location of the girl which I said above will dictate how much extra they are charging you. And they will only send to good hotel/ not budget hotel, apartment etc.
Old 25-08-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Re: Outcall recommendations

Hi bro, want to share my experience for outcall in KL few weeks back since there is not many posting for outcall in KL. Been lurking in sbf for sometime pre COVID. All the below are strictly based on my recent experience to KL.

Before the trip, did some research and found out few of website for providers in KL which offering outcall (overnight). This few websites are mentioned in other thread as well.

Noticed most of the providers are sharing the same pools of gals based on the similarities in the girl name and pictures. The girls are displayed by different location in KL from KL city centre to subang, Puchong etc.

However do take note that the same girl might be pricier in other provider and also lesser time. E.g 850/3/8 hours for the same girl might be 950/3/6 hours in other providers. Looks to me some of them are sub provider which actually get the girl from main provider and get some middleman money in between. Most of the main provider will send out the girl starting 10pm.

Texted couple of okt from the different website to understand the process. Most of the okt gave similar reply which I'll explain below when I choose one of the provider.

Choose a young thai lady with good body proportions (petite with 36C), although the pictures look a bit PS. Whatsapps the number and ask for the availability.

OKT replied, said girl is available. The price is same as what quoted on website which is 850/3shoots/8hours. There will be additional transport fee between 70-150 depend on the location. So the location of the girl which I said above will dictate how much extra they are charging you. And they will only send to good hotel/ not budget hotel, apartment etc.
Old 26-08-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Double post above(not sure how to delete/edit it)

Confirmed my hotel address and being quoted extra 100. Told okt I'm and ok and he told me the next step which I am taken aback. He required me to bank in 400 as deposit before sending out the girl. He told me it is the procedure for booking outcall in KL now. He sent me his account name and account number after that.

I forgot to check with okt if doing incall overnight, any deposit is still require. Unsure whether there will still deposit if booked few time with the same okt.

Maybe some bro whom took outcall recently can help to comment on this.

Feeling skeptical at this point but small brain took over, so I deposited the money. He confirmed received and said the girl will be send out after 10pm, most probably reach by 10.30pm.

Anxious at this point as afraid it might be a scam. I told the okt that I'll be waiting for her at the lobby. Waited until 10.40 and finally okt replied with the car plate number.

Feel happy as it is not a con, but still need to check on the girl. Went out to the car to check on the girl, and I know at this point i don't have any choice but to take her.

Luckily the girl is the same as the pic (-30% due to ps) but still acceptable in look department and the body is hot and same as pictures. Told them I am okay and bring her up to my room.

The rest are history, and service is standard SOP which is nothing to shout about. This post is only intended to share my outcall booking process in KL.

Happy outcalling in KL
Old 26-08-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
keithr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacadew View Post
Sorry bros, I got so many dms that it’s so hard for me to revert. I’ll try and reply to bros with higher points. Please don’t just collect number lol.

Anyway I happen to be in KL from last night, tried this new girl Kenko. She’s Indonesian mixed Japanese. I would say she looks like a pre-milf, and the service like I mentioned in my previous post. I actually slept through the massage this time round too 😂 but she woke me up by slowly teasing my little bro, bit by bit - she offers B2B massage and proper massage at a 2H slot for 400RM. Highly recommend.

I got her permission to share her number, but serious bros only please. I’m leaving tomorrow, but coming back in 2 weeks to find her for her service again, pm me for contact! Please up me if helpful and happy chionging bros!!
Please share contact.
Old 29-08-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
ghualin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi. Can anyone pm Sean contact. Will be in kl next 2 weeks.
Old 30-08-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Mbenz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghualin View Post
Hi. Can anyone pm Sean contact. Will be in kl next 2 weeks.
Hi… can share Sean contact. Thanks 🙏
Old 03-09-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 15
zhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond repute

heading KL end of mth. can anyone kindly share sean's contact? thank you
Old 07-09-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
2000SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sorry bros, I got so many dms that it’s so hard for me to revert. I’ll try and reply to bros with higher points. Please don’t just collect number lol.

Anyway I happen to be in KL from last night, tried this new girl Kenko. She’s Indonesian mixed Japanese. I would say she looks like a pre-milf, and the service like I mentioned in my previous post. I actually slept through the massage this time round too 😂 but she woke me up by slowly teasing my little bro, bit by bit - she offers B2B massage and proper massage at a 2H slot for 400RM. Highly recommend.

I got her permission to share her number, but serious bros only please. I’m leaving tomorrow, but coming back in 2 weeks to find her for her service again, pm me for contact! Please up me if helpful and happy chionging bros!!
Thanks bro the rec! Was there last weekend and damm she’s a MILF but good she was! Sorry points too low cannot up you but cannot wait for the next time I’m back in KL to try again
Old 10-09-2022, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
stinger123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share okt contact? Will be in kl next mth
Old 10-09-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Gilbert7896 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

early bird get "best" worm... mah

Just wondering d lsb mom still remember u r my taiko or not...

Hope that next time go there can get same treatment from d gals
Old 11-09-2022, 03:09 AM
Samster

kinkin07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000SG View Post
Thanks bro the rec! Was there last weekend and damm she’s a MILF but good she was! Sorry points too low cannot up you but cannot wait for the next time I’m back in KL to try again
Pm me her contact pls
Old 11-09-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Sfcpoint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Thanks for the Intel sharing!!
Old 11-09-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hello bro.. Local newbie here. Your post is exactly what I'm looking for. Do you mind to share contact details?
Old 11-09-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hi bro, thanks for the Intel sharing. Local newbie here. What you posted is exactly what I've been looking for. Mind to share her contact details?
Old 11-09-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000SG View Post

Hi bro.. Mind helping a newbie out and share her contact details?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1