The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3026 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment
Old 26-01-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Old 26-01-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster (A)

Old 27-01-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster (A)

Old 27-01-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster (A)

I am Lucky, 33 years old. I have 9 years Juagen experience with many returned customers.
No sexual services and no HJ

My location is near Chinatown Area.

I provide Korean-style prostate/ovarian therapy with Qigong and genuine TCM physiotherapy JG at $180/1.5Hr for man and woman.
Health analysis and diet planning add $20. I am able to improve your premature ejaculation and impotence situation.
Operation hours are from 8:30am to 8pm. last booking at 7pm.

My everyday schedules normally begin at 08:30am, 10:30am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm and 7pm.
When I am working, I don't reply to messages. Please message me and I will reply to your messages ASAP.
When you require my services, please make advance bookings to prevent disappointment. I do treasure every opportunity to serve you.

Benign prostatic hyperplasia/uterine prolapse can be resolved by Qigong immediately. Frequent urinating problems can be improved with only one treatment.
I also revise sexual abilities for infertility couples.

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.

Sorry, I only serve Chinese-speaking clients because of my poor English to prevent miscommunication and get scolding. TCM terms are not easily explained in English.
Those who have heart issues and have just after surgery, please do not book a therapy session with me.
Old 27-01-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pualo View Post
Overdue FR for Lucky after my 3rd visit. Sorry sis!
Easy to find location and close to mrt, instructions very detailed and easy to follow.
Very knowledgeable and passionate at her work.
Does not use her phone throughout the session and only wants the best for her clients.
Strictly no hanky panky and please don’t try to fly airplane or ask her to change timing to accommodate you.
Not a time watcher and gives a lot of tips on how to maintain our health and manhood.
Can see improvement in my peeing and lovemaking and will continue to return for my treatment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneAtWork View Post
My humble FR

Just had a visit to try out Lucky’s treatment
I went in with an open mind.
It was as what I expected, pure professional TCM treatment at work, no hanky panky.

To be honest, the treatment was making me somewhat nervous, it could be my threshold for pain was not good, or I was simply having too many issues with my health. During and after the session, she would explain to me what is being done, what is being fixed, sometimes with photos of myself before and after treatment.

Now my hunchback is better
My peeing power feels stronger
And general health also better

So my personal opinion is, if you really want to fix your health issues, please be polite and contact Dr Lucky. Again, don’t expect anything sexual as this is not what she provides. As a woman for her age, I personally think she maintains herself very well. There is a certain glow and shine that comes out from her whole body. She is also very honestly straight in her opinions, but it is all for your own good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnnd View Post
Had my JG session with Lucky.

Place is centrally location and her place is quiet and private.

Started with a brief but relaxing back massage then proceeded with JG. Her massage skills is good and the JG also come with the explanation. She also share some TCM knowledge during the session.

Overall, it was an enjoyable experience and no release as it is a proper JG.

A great recommendation for those keen on JG at a relaxing and private place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88cc View Post
FR after sessions with Lucky

Health has been improving after visiting Lucky.
Face is getting slimmer and even hair is getting less oily. Overall weight has reduced and not as fat as before.

Having daily morning errections which i have not experienced for some time. And "little brother" is getting stronger and last longer after the JQ sessions.

Sleep through the nights now and no more waking in the night to go to toilet. Better quality sleep now.

All these are resulted from the treatments amd change of lifestyle with better diet and the medicine that i have been recommended to take.

Will continue to have maintenance treatments with Lucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by JealousPizza View Post
Visited Lucky a few weeks back, thought I'd give the treatment some time to see the results and how long they last for.

Some benefits I've noticed:
1) My body is less stiff
2) Sleep quality is better, I don't feel exhausted when I wake up.
3) Wake up with firm morning wood, and erections feel much firmer.

I still do suffer premature ejaculation, so hope subsequent visits will help with the problem.

As others have mentioned, treat going to her like a TCM consult. No sexual or sensual services - just a health treatment.

She did explain that my body isn't in best of health due to my poor sleeping and eating habits, and her belief is that our Lil' Bro's health is a fruit of taking care of the whole body's state of health, therefore she had to focus on body's state before working on Lil' bro.

Can sense that Lucky genuinely wants to help you and she's very direct about her feedback regarding your health. Treatment was a bit painful but bearable, but I suppose this depends on individual situation.

Location is central, very accessible via public transport.

Bros who speak good mandarin will benefit more from the session as you can fully understand what she says.

She will also recommend some TCM supplements for you to take, which aren't too expensive and can be found from TCM shops around you (she doesn't sell them, so yknow she's not trying to earn your money here).

Also bros, if you book with her please don't no-show. You're preventing other bros from getting treatment and also causing her to lose income. (Or any other ML/FL/Bonk session for that matter)

Immediate effect on frequent urination issue? Money back guarantee.

Available for appointment.

Sorry, I only serve Chinese-speaking clients because of my poor English to prevent miscommunication and get scolding. TCM terms are not easily explained in English.
Those who have heart issues and have just after surgery, please do not book a therapy session with me.
Old 28-01-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster (A)

Old 28-01-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster (A)

Old 28-01-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 28-01-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 29-01-2023, 08:05 AM
Samster (A)

Old 29-01-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster (A)

Old 29-01-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster (A)

Old 29-01-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 29-01-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1