The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 16
harry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Golden Mile

Requesting for Alice contact thanks!
Old 25-01-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 13
supperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Where does this Alice advertise? Search high and low for her contact but never managed to see such name or similar photo. ..Appreciate some kind sharing

Have seen the shop at lvl 2 but don't wanna walk in without booking first.
She said she only advertise from her shop’s Facebook page. The rest is by word of mouth and customer sharing/recommendations.

She tries to keep low key…
Old 25-01-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supperclub View Post
She said she only advertise from her shop’s Facebook page. The rest is by word of mouth and customer sharing/recommendations.

She tries to keep low key…
That's good enough info, much appreciated. Will check out the shop facebook.
Old 26-01-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!MushrooomHead is one of the Best!
Quote:

Many bros asking about Alice, hopefully more business for her hahaha. Definitely worth a try.
Old 26-01-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Zac79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MushrooomHead View Post
Many bros asking about Alice, hopefully more business for her hahaha. Definitely worth a try.
Can pm me details of alice. Tks
Old 26-01-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
jjtesting is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can also share the CTC for Alice? Going down GMT tmr. Thanks
Old 26-01-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
jjtesting is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can share CTC for Alice? Going GMT tmr thanks
Old 27-01-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 13
supperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Saw her advertising on Relax telegram channel, u can find her contact there
Old 27-01-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supperclub View Post
Saw her advertising on Relax telegram channel, u can find her contact there
Thnks buddy for this information.
Old 28-01-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 9
andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!

Anyone got Jennifer contact ? She moved to next block recently and I frequented her shop few times. Either shop closed or she busy.
Old 28-01-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy80jackson View Post
Anyone got Jennifer contact ? She moved to next block recently and I frequented her shop few times. Either shop closed or she busy.
If you frequent her shop a few times, you would have noted down the contact number on the door. No?

Even with number, very hard to book, sometimes no reply for hours. Even as regular always turn up on time also hard to get slot. Not to mention new customer i think she is wary about taking after somebody posted nonsense about her last time.

GMC days not so bad, but got worse recently, so iam moving on. Try the 2nd floor good finds
Old 28-01-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indhun View Post
Yes, Qiqi from Upper Serangoon (not USSC) is at GMT B1 now.
Really? Near which area?

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 29-01-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 12
inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 View Post
wah you are so lucky! i went down on thurs only to find 3 ladies outside J's shop. if bros are thinking they were MLs, nope! they were middle aged ladies discussing things about the shop. when i walked pass them and looked in their direction, they ignored me haha
Ya, I think I am! Great Chinese New Year ahead for me!!
Old 29-01-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 9
andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!

Quote:
If you frequent her shop a few times, you would have noted down the contact number on the door. No?

Even with number, very hard to book, sometimes no reply for hours. Even as regular always turn up on time also hard to get slot. Not to mention new customer i think she is wary about taking after somebody posted nonsense about her last time.

GMC days not so bad, but got worse recently, so iam moving on. Try the 2nd floor good finds
I have but she not answering. Thought maybe she got other contact number
Old 30-01-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can any bro share alice ctc n dmg? Tks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1