The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 28-01-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 11
katekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernstar View Post
Just back from the $45/hrs joint, massage is nornal but while receiving my HJ she laid beside me licking and sucking my nipples. Big (.) (.) With larger than the old 50 cents nipples. Today they will close shop at 5pm.
Seriously, where is this place?
Old 28-01-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

katekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RReddington View Post
One day while having Coffee after dinner @ Ah Orh Seafood Restaurant, felt my back started aching and the pain was almost unbearable. Therefore, took a rest on the chair resting/breathing deeply to let go the pain goes.

When walking back to the carpark saw a Spa right in-front of me, without second thought I went in and request for a ML that can provide good good massage :- old aunties also never mind liao as long can heal/make good to my back ache.

The counter girl immediately arranges me a room (Curtain set-up & shared bath room) and mentioned “Massager” will be coming shortly.
In the Curtain type room I fast hand fast leg changed into the disposable short and lie flat on the massage bed waiting for my guardian angel to save the world (my back ache).
When I heard a polite ML asking for permission to come in to the room, and she steps in, I saw a pleasant looking MILF with slender figure (for her age, 30 plus I think). on second thoughts, can she cure my back ache?

After a short conversation, I realized that with her years’ experience in chinese massage will definitely help to stop/reduce my pain.
She was very attentive started to gives me a very good hard massage from my legs all the way to my back / shoulder / hand for a solid 1.5 hours (I extended half an hour after confirmed she can do a great massage) with oil and I started to felt relaxation all over my body.

After she make sure I am feeling GOOD, she continues those sliding moves on the front part of me and I was getting rock hard while she's doing that. She took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to control her moaning when I squeeze her C+ cup boobs and I get lucky to be able to while she gave me a good sensual release (and I came in less than 8 minutes), she continues her motions until I'm completely dry up. She then excused herself to get a hot towel to wipe me up and gave me a head massage till full time is up.

MLs working in neighborhood shophouses really gem that provides excellent solid massage and great happy ending services at reasonable rates @ 58+50
Can pm with details pls?
Old 28-01-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
One day while having Coffee after dinner @ Ah Orh Seafood Restaurant, felt my back started aching and the pain was almost unbearable. Therefore, took a rest on the chair resting/breathing deeply to let go the pain goes.

When walking back to the carpark saw a Spa right in-front of me, without second thought I went in and request for a ML that can provide good good massage :- old aunties also never mind liao as long can heal/make good to my back ache.

The counter girl immediately arranges me a room (Curtain set-up & shared bath room) and mentioned “Massager” will be coming shortly.
In the Curtain type room I fast hand fast leg changed into the disposable short and lie flat on the massage bed waiting for my guardian angel to save the world (my back ache).
When I heard a polite ML asking for permission to come in to the room, and she steps in, I saw a pleasant looking MILF with slender figure (for her age, 30 plus I think). on second thoughts, can she cure my back ache?

After a short conversation, I realized that with her years’ experience in chinese massage will definitely help to stop/reduce my pain.
She was very attentive started to gives me a very good hard massage from my legs all the way to my back / shoulder / hand for a solid 1.5 hours (I extended half an hour after confirmed she can do a great massage) with oil and I started to felt relaxation all over my body.

After she make sure I am feeling GOOD, she continues those sliding moves on the front part of me and I was getting rock hard while she's doing that. She took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to control her moaning when I squeeze her C+ cup boobs and I get lucky to be able to while she gave me a good sensual release (and I came in less than 8 minutes), she continues her motions until I'm completely dry up. She then excused herself to get a hot towel to wipe me up and gave me a head massage till full time is up.

MLs working in neighborhood shophouses really gem that provides excellent solid massage and great happy ending services at reasonable rates @ 58+50
Bro, can share details? Or can pm?
Old 28-01-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro Retepoet,

Too bad she is not your type, I will PM you another ML (late SYT) with good services and budget rate.

If still cannot make it (to your taste), i also bopian liao ..... Cheers
Hahaha, thank u bro but seriously nothing fantastic about her nor the place too 😅😅 can literally hear everybody talking and not cozy at all 🤣🤣
Old 28-01-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by katekboy View Post
Seriously, where is this place?
I too have been asking about this place. I have PM members who visited and posted comments but sadly still no response. It would be appreciated if the members can respond.
Old 29-01-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Some bro ask why no special service?
Many of the special service came from chemistry.
If 2 person click well anything is possible.
Be nice when you meet. Break the ice.
Chat and chat, chat until you deal.
Haha...if no deal you add more sure can
deal.

Thanks to biostar who upper me.
Return to relax spa again and look for yoyo as she is very consistent showing good attitude to her regulars. No rushing in her service. A good companion,warm personality, GFE, Treat her nice and you will be rewarded.
Old 29-01-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 2
ThaiboyGG is one of the Best!ThaiboyGG is one of the Best!ThaiboyGG is one of the Best!ThaiboyGG is one of the Best!

Post deleted

Last edited by ThaiboyGG; 29-01-2023 at 05:12 PM.
Old 29-01-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B]el|eve View Post
@RReddington thank you for the sharing.

Judy really worth what other bros shared.
yes, she is hardworking and sensation ...
her default place is redhill but you can ask her to come west coast in advance.
good solid massage and playful too but her redline is bj so please respect and don't force for it ....
Old 29-01-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
baymaxeyeshield deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by malaysiapig View Post
yes, she is hardworking and sensation ...
her default place is redhill but you can ask her to come west coast in advance.
good solid massage and playful too but her redline is bj so please respect and don't force for it ....
can share contact? TIa
Old 30-01-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 6
Newbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
On this subject of sharing, had a very disappointing session at S*y spa - 58 package got me an average massage , 30 mins of hard selling of their services and no GQ. Saw a few Syts so I think it has potential….but not willing to pay above market. Place next door btw is quite good though

QUOTE=RReddington;22012580]Hi bro Believe,

Happy to know that you likes her Services, Sharing good ML is SBF spirit.
Let's us ALL share and eliminate all the BAD service & sell high MLs .......... Cheers [/QUOTE]
Old 30-01-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
BigFootman is Cool - loads of Potential

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by BigFootman; 04-02-2023 at 08:09 AM.
Old 30-01-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
JayShelby is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnewgais View Post
Hazel allow both?
She doesn't work there anymore.
Now got diff Vietnamese called Diamond.
Old 30-01-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Oldmanliaola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayShelby View Post
She doesn't work there anymore.
Now got diff Vietnamese called Diamond.
Diamond not bad.
Old 30-01-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rubbishboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried M*** from ETC at telok blangah before?
Old 30-01-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mythica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any review on Telok Blangah spa. Seems like a few hidden gems over there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1