The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-01-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 22
MarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good bonks FR(💎ONLY FOR SPONSORED GALS in DOME 2) Please put sponsored link

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader8847 View Post
Any Bros have tried 燕儿 Yan Er (5398号)before ??

looks much older .had try ....svc so so ...
Old 23-01-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

are these landmines?

https://www.impmm29.com/girl.php?id=5367

https://www.impmm29.com/girl.php?id=5189

https://www.impmm29.com/girl.php?id=5399
Old 23-01-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Good bonks FR(💎ONLY FOR SPONSORED GALS in DOME 2) Please put sponsored link

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNgSiongBoon View Post
looks much older .had try ....svc so so ...
her photos and video looks yummylicious
Old 24-01-2023, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 15
Rainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to behold

https://impmm28.com/girl.php?id=5399
https://impmm28.com/girl.php?id=5516
https://impmm28.com/girl.php?id=5188

Anyone tried the above 3 syt? Review?
Old 27-01-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy19.com/dan-dan-massage/

I tried the above ML/FL. A young 1.56m small-frame slim lady who has a sharp nose and pleasant face. She has B cup boobs, befitting her body. After asking whether she offer sex service and reducing her price to $200, we proceeded with frenching and caressing. She gave a good bj and her clean shaven pussy with no odour was delightful during 69. She was attentive and accommodated my preferences. Had wonderful sex with her for some 40 mins. Each time I thrusted her, she gave out soft moans. Great thing is her pussy is tight and could squeeze rhythmically! A good Lunar New Year bonk!
Old 27-01-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 2
Ahfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is this girl still in SG? comment on website say no but here they still advertising?

https://sgbeautycastle-22.com/susu-busty-chio-babe/
Old 28-01-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
nony99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynony99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Baby

https://sgbeautycastle-22.com/baby/

Looks: 8/10. Same face as photo, and look cute, i consider as SYT
Boobs: 8/10. flat type, no boobs at all
Body: 8/10. fair pettie and light weight
BBBJ: 9/10. One of the best I had, skillful use of tongue, swirl and twirl on my dickhead like a pro, it was awesome
Pussy 810. shaven with no smell, wet and juicy, super tight
FJ: 8/10. Tried cowgirl, doggy, missionary. Quite tight and juicy.
GFE: 8/10. Nice GFE with hugs. service-oriented
Old 02-02-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
alan.alanalan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/dan-dan-massage/

I tried the above ML/FL. A young 1.56m small-frame slim lady who has a sharp nose and pleasant face. She has B cup boobs, befitting her body. After asking whether she offer sex service and reducing her price to $200, we proceeded with frenching and caressing. She gave a good bj and her clean shaven pussy with no odour was delightful during 69. She was attentive and accommodated my preferences. Had wonderful sex with her for some 40 mins. Each time I thrusted her, she gave out soft moans. Great thing is her pussy is tight and could squeeze rhythmically! A good Lunar New Year bonk!
After reading this good FR and decided to try Dan Dan.

Honestly I couldn't recognise her from the photos but she is pretty and cute. A very talkative girl, gave decent massage too. Overall a good experience more or less the same as described by bro above.

Location is good and it's a studio, big plus point to me.
Old 02-02-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 12
typh00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan.alanalan View Post
After reading this good FR and decided to try Dan Dan.

Honestly I couldn't recognise her from the photos but she is pretty and cute. A very talkative girl, gave decent massage too. Overall a good experience more or less the same as described by bro above.

Location is good and it's a studio, big plus point to me.
Be careful of ML/FL baiting bros to buy her 🍎stuffs 😉
Old 02-02-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

A rare outing and even rarer FR, as I've somewhat given up with all the fake pics, fake FRs, etc, in the market these days.

香奈儿 (Chanel)

https://www.impmm30.com/girl.php?id=5101

Took a chance with this lady and was surprised it was actually her.

Pics are photoshopped as expected, but the vid with her showing the $50 is pretty close to the real thing. Possibly doesn't do her justice. Tall and proportionate (definitely at least 1.7m barefeet), really huggable.

Just a word of warning though - this is a shop with all the phones managed by the receptionist. So, asking if 'can do this or that' will likely be answered all 'yes', but they are overpromises. Eg. Chanel doesn't allow painting/69 and doesn't do AR, but they are listed. These are all filled in by the shop.

That aside, she is a friendly and engaging lady. Perhaps lacking a bit of sleep given the hours these ladies work. Gave a quick massage to start, then proceeded with catbath and BBBJ. Capped me and went missionary, legs-on-shoulders. Perhaps I was also a bit sleep deprived and I went a bit soft. Chanel was very patient and we got the little general awake again and I blew my load not long after.

Chat a bit after that, found out she's from Shandong and it's apparently her first time here. Take good care of her bros, if you decide to visit. A bit worried she'll suffer burnout in a shop environment.

Happy hunting!

Looks: 8/10 in this current market. Probably max 7/10 if 10-15 years ago.
Body: 8/10. I love her height, plus slim but not skinny - with just enough to hug. Bear in mind I am a legs man and dun care even if she has A cups (though she supposedly has Cs).
BBBJ: 6.5/10. Hardworking and patient.
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Likely

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 04-02-2023, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.impmm29.com/girl.php?id=5512

anyone tried
Old 04-02-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ritwik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I rarely post. I agree with review in this post and had a similar experience. Not sure how to up points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
A rare outing and even rarer FR, as I've somewhat given up with all the fake pics, fake FRs, etc, in the market these days.

香奈儿 (Chanel)

https://www.impmm30.com/girl.php?id=5101

Took a chance with this lady and was surprised it was actually her.

Pics are photoshopped as expected, but the vid with her showing the $50 is pretty close to the real thing. Possibly doesn't do her justice. Tall and proportionate (definitely at least 1.7m barefeet), really huggable.

Just a word of warning though - this is a shop with all the phones managed by the receptionist. So, asking if 'can do this or that' will likely be answered all 'yes', but they are overpromises. Eg. Chanel doesn't allow painting/69 and doesn't do AR, but they are listed. These are all filled in by the shop.

That aside, she is a friendly and engaging lady. Perhaps lacking a bit of sleep given the hours these ladies work. Gave a quick massage to start, then proceeded with catbath and BBBJ. Capped me and went missionary, legs-on-shoulders. Perhaps I was also a bit sleep deprived and I went a bit soft. Chanel was very patient and we got the little general awake again and I blew my load not long after.

Chat a bit after that, found out she's from Shandong and it's apparently her first time here. Take good care of her bros, if you decide to visit. A bit worried she'll suffer burnout in a shop environment.

Happy hunting!

Looks: 8/10 in this current market. Probably max 7/10 if 10-15 years ago.
Body: 8/10. I love her height, plus slim but not skinny - with just enough to hug. Bear in mind I am a legs man and dun care even if she has A cups (though she supposedly has Cs).
BBBJ: 6.5/10. Hardworking and patient.
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Likely
Old 06-02-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried #5428 on impmm before? Can't tell if there's any ps in the video, I also don't understand why FLs nowadays hold a note in their photos or videos as though to prove something.
Old 07-02-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Anyone tried #5428 on impmm before?

A lot of FRs have been cancelled. Supposedly 17 but only a handful posted. So probably not worth the risk. If die die need to scratch that itch, make sure you don't pay upfront.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
A lot of FRs have been cancelled. Supposedly 17 but only a handful posted. So probably not worth the risk. If die die need to scratch that itch, make sure you don't pay upfront.
Yup thats a great way to infer ML quality even when FRs have been deleted.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread