The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1365 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
legit jg in jb

any to recommend? looking for legit jg, no need hanky panky or release
Old 22-09-2022, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
petergoh669 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: legit jg in jb

Hi bro, this kind of my first sharing on this site as just created acc not long. I have been seeing 陶陶 (WeChat t1729823216) for for JG session since 2019 before COVID. She is good at massage and also spends 20-30mins on JG. You can tell her if you prefer harder treatment, but her default strength good enough for me. One or two days after JG can feel didi stand taller and somehow balls feel bit bigger sometimes also. She stays literally 1min walk from KSL, can park outside her house. Area is discreet but safe to go at night. I usually do 1.5hrs rm150. Sharing because she recently heard about this forum thing and she asked me if I can help recommend her, if got bro go during weekdays better for her as weekends sometimes booked. I know got ppl will recommend Jin (her housemate) but personally I have tried them both and really prefer 陶陶. She will help release after JG but if you dw just tell her.
Old 22-09-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by petergoh669 View Post
Hi bro, this kind of my first sharing on this site as just created acc not long. I have been seeing 陶陶 (WeChat t1729823216) for for JG session since 2019 before COVID. She is good at massage and also spends 20-30mins on JG. You can tell her if you prefer harder treatment, but her default strength good enough for me. One or two days after JG can feel didi stand taller and somehow balls feel bit bigger sometimes also. She stays literally 1min walk from KSL, can park outside her house. Area is discreet but safe to go at night. I usually do 1.5hrs rm150. Sharing because she recently heard about this forum thing and she asked me if I can help recommend her, if got bro go during weekdays better for her as weekends sometimes booked. I know got ppl will recommend Jin (her housemate) but personally I have tried them both and really prefer 陶陶. She will help release after JG but if you dw just tell her.
She serve chi ese only
Old 23-09-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ramasamy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Do she serve Indians?
Old 23-09-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I know got ppl will recommend Jin (her housemate) but personally I have tried them both and really prefer 陶陶. She will help release after JG but if you dw just tell her.
Wahhhh ... professional JG does not provide release per my understanding. This one does provide. Surprise to me. 150 with the release ?

Go through with Jin B4, not really JG base on my experience from her.
Old 29-09-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
melvin85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Milf lvl or gilf type?
Old 02-10-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 7
Waterlili deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWaterlili deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro, so is she younger or Jin younger?
Old 25-01-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramasamy View Post
Do she serve Indians?
Oh nope she only serve chinese
Old 25-01-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Wahhhh ... professional JG does not provide release per my understanding. This one does provide. Surprise to me. 150 with the release ?

Go through with Jin B4, not really JG base on my experience from her.
Rm150 all in for 90mins
Old 25-01-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterlili View Post
Hi bro, so is she younger or Jin younger?
I tried to make comment on Jin age to see her response but she like don't want say so i didn't want to ask. In my opinion she looks younger lah
Old 25-01-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
devil_jeff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I tried to make comment on Jin age to see her response but she like don't want say so i didn't want to ask. In my opinion she looks younger lah
is Jin back from CNY back in China? Jin juagen belongs to sensual massage type. You can request for her to slowly edge you off. Tao in the other hand has a bit of the juagen touch but if you really tried JOJO or May.. you will know the difference.
Old 25-01-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_jeff View Post
is Jin back from CNY back in China? Jin juagen belongs to sensual massage type. You can request for her to slowly edge you off. Tao in the other hand has a bit of the juagen touch but if you really tried JOJO or May.. you will know the difference.
Oh I only tried Jin once, didn't really like. Have been going to TT all these years. Yep I don't really like the truly authentic JG type from May JoJo...a bit too painful for my lil bro haha. But I can feel the difference after TT does her thing so am satisfied
Old 26-01-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
devil_jeff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Oh I only tried Jin once, didn't really like. Have been going to TT all these years. Yep I don't really like the truly authentic JG type from May JoJo...a bit too painful for my lil bro haha. But I can feel the difference after TT does her thing so am satisfied
TT service is good on both massage and simple JG. For Jin, i like the way she edge you slowly and finally letting you go.. shiok feeling. Jin is definitely not for treatment. Lol.
Old 26-01-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

To be honest, these aunties are good and professional. Any other new recommendations for change of taste?
Old 27-01-2023, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
hawk007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I tried her 4 weeks back, her massage is good, for release she will ask you want to release or not. Basically she makes u climax to a certain extend but not release, and then cool down, and repeat the process again. She is not old auntie, but not young, I would say MILF, not fat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1