The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
Simplexity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Short for on Paris health spa

Would like to share my experience on the above mentioned spa. You can look up the location if you are interested. Sharing my experience so that Bros here don’t need to ask questions and yourself demoralized before going. If you are those hat like to explore then skip this for.

First of all, it’s located at a hotel. They have a telegram contact if you want to check the girls.

Tip 1: pls check the night before or the day you go in. This is because some girls may need to get visa or they overnight and not available.

When you arrive they open shutters at 11am. Dont need ti check in at hotel lobby. Just go up to level 1. It’s labeled in the lift. If you see shutters when the lift door open. That means that they are not open yet.

Tip 2; you can go in early. But girls are not available yet. You csn enjoy the company of the captains or the facilities. Jacuzzi pumps open fully at 1140 am.

No need to bring condoms or anything. Bring yourself and cash. You have Tng,they do that as well.. no credit card.

Tip 3; there are no viewing of girls if you are relatively new. I got a personal showing cos I was not “New”. So if you want to see the girls, go and eat around 12. That’s when the girls come down for lunch. You can see them as they eat.

Once you are done with the facilities. Or you are there for the girls. Go to the cafeteria and wait for the captains to approach you. They are very friendly. They will show you pictures of the girls available and you can feel free to tell them what you want. The captain I got was friendly and honest. Meaty means meaty. Service good or bad they will tell you up front. Fake melons or not too.

Tip 4; you are ask for kopi or soft boiled eggs from the lady at the counter or ask the captain for help. For so there is nothing to shout about. Can eat but very normal fare. Better food down the street food court.

You choose the girl, the package you want then proceed to the next floor. The captain will bring you there. Note that to come down. Just reverse the route. It’s just one floor above the spa. Go shoot your loads and come back down to the spa.

Tip 5: peak is at fridays and saturdays. Go during week days or Sunday to avoid the crowd. But. That. Said.. not much crowd as most Bros come. Choose the girls and go up.

As for the girls. I did 2. Tats and ahling. Your mileage may differ so I won’t go into details. But if you are into service and dont mind a bit meaty (not fat. Somewhere between slim and chubby), go for tata. Her tits just nice grab with hand. Small, thin girl with fake Cs, but shy and cute, go for ahling.

Tip 6: Laos, viets are a bit more expensive. But they have a higher chance of speaking Chinese.

Expenditure: settle 2X45mins and 2 shots in total. Spent sbout sgd 210. Spent about 5 hours there.
Old 26-12-2022, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ahpong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Short for on Paris health spa

Thanks alot for the very useful information. Much appreciated.
Old 27-12-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
Simplexity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpong View Post
Thanks alot for the very useful information. Much appreciated.
Welcome. Hope this helps others
Old 06-01-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 18
w810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year all brother 🥳
Glad to see some sharing about this spa again!
Hopefully got more FR from this thread in year 2023 ☺️

Cheers
Old 06-01-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Darrlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks alot! Will wanna try soon
Old 17-01-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Yscivan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When to hotel KK instead with rm230 1 hour 1 job
Young Indonesian gal for my liking.
Thais and viet are also available at the same price.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1