The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 4
tonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cousin's daughter is FL

Just asking if you found out your cousin's daughter doing FL. Will you still up?

1) only found out when you booked and went to the location.

2) found out when you have up her and saw her during CNY.

3) some how manage knew she do FL. Will you book?

Note: the above mentioned are all in official age
Old 23-01-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Cousin's daughter is FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyman View Post
Just asking if you found out your cousin's daughter doing FL. Will you still up?

It's an honest job.
Old 23-01-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 4
tonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
It's an honest job.
Yes. But will you engage the service or continue?
Old 23-01-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
notelonmusk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, a 100%, if the girl is hot..
Old 23-01-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

For sure. Would probably book her once first then text her subsequently so she can earn the full amount.
Old 23-01-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

That's a tuff question.
If I knew her well or we're close...I would not bonk her
Maybe will ask if she needs help etc
Old 23-01-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes. But will you engage the service or continue?
It's a transaction, fuck and go, why bring in emotions?
Old 23-01-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
AvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
It's a transaction, fuck and go, why bring in emotions?
Big fan of your writing, you made my dick hard several times and thank you.
Old 23-01-2023, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

cousin daughter sounds pretty far in relationship. i think most guys will go for it if the feeling is right. YOLO
Old 23-01-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

If it’s discovered you would be put to more shame than her. It can come off as older perv taking advantage of a young relative. You wouldn’t be welcome to family gatherings anymore. I know I wouldn’t welcome.

The cousin can mischaracterize the situation to save face, as well as the daughter. It’s a risky business not worth staining a man’s name.

YMMV.
Old 23-01-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFan View Post
Big fan of your writing, you made my dick hard several times and thank you.
LOL... if I'm a FL... I'd probably earn your cash already bro! Thank you!
Old 23-01-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

If me and that cousin are close, I will not book/continue the session with her.

If me and that cousin are not close, I will book/continue the session with her if she is my type.

If me and that cousin hate each other, I will definitely book/continue the session with her regardless if she is my type or not

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
Old 23-01-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smking View Post
If me and that cousin are close, I will not book/continue the session with her.

If me and that cousin are not close, I will book/continue the session with her if she is my type.

If me and that cousin hate each other, I will definitely book/continue the session with her regardless if she is my type or not
limpeh like your idea. especially the last point!!
Old 24-01-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

This is a sex forum. Since I booked a prostitute for sex and not my niece for sex, I don’t think I am a pervert for booking a relative for sex since I didn’t know when I booked.

After I found out when I saw her during CNY, I will ask her if she is ok to let me bonk lor. If she willing and she is my type, then continue

But how come got such poor cousin until children need to sell body. Singapore is not China or Thailand leh
Old 24-01-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

I supposed is after your deed, and she will pretend don't know you and you will just act blur too. If not, there will be 2 broken family after that and more to come......( i supposed )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1