The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2023, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all
Re: Cousin's daughter is FL

just chiong lah. in fact, you can also let us know which FL is this so we can give our support too in these times of need
Old 24-01-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
CDNsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
just chiong lah. in fact, you can also let us know which FL is this so we can give our support too in these times of need
I was going to say that haha. But I don't know if it was appropriate
Old 24-01-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Its a fictitious question la. U think it really happened to ts?? All the checkpoints are different scenarios.
Old 24-01-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
bbm82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Cousin's daughter is FL

i think if u know she's FL and book her, she will also know u book FL. Who got more to loose if being exposed out in the family???
Old 24-01-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Just carry on and don't think too much about it
Old 24-01-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbm82 View Post
i think if u know she's FL and book her, she will also know u book FL. Who got more to loose if being exposed out in the family???
Yea lor. she's not going to tell her family you book FL and you're not going to tell your family she is FL. Unless she's going to charge you 'family surcharge', consider it bonus that you got the chance to screw your niece (ok lah cousin's daughter so far away enough to not be taboo I guess?)
Old 24-01-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Thou its nom to support relative n friend business as some will give FOC
Happy CNY to all nice bros

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 24-01-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 3
ahxa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mine is a true story. A PRC ML became my girlfriend, and I visited China a few times and stayed in her hse with her parents. Met her best friend in China and we had a karaoke session together, nothing happened then as I tot she decent girl. My girl went home recently, and I went back to her joint for a session. Lo and behold, I bumped into her best friend in the joint when I was booking another girl. She just came here to work with recommendation from my girl. I was fucking stuck because I know she will report back to my girl in China. I immediately told counter to change girl and take my girl’s BF. ������ and the rest is history as u would imagine��������
Old 24-01-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
TrevorFrancis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
Yea lor. she's not going to tell her family you book FL and you're not going to tell your family she is FL. Unless she's going to charge you 'family surcharge', consider it bonus that you got the chance to screw your niece (ok lah cousin's daughter so far away enough to not be taboo I guess?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Should be 'family discount' instead of surcharge lol
Old 24-01-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 4
tonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
This is a sex forum. Since I booked a prostitute for sex and not my niece for sex, I don’t think I am a pervert for booking a relative for sex since I didn’t know when I booked.

After I found out when I saw her during CNY, I will ask her if she is ok to let me bonk lor. If she willing and she is my type, then continue

But how come got such poor cousin until children need to sell body. Singapore is not China or Thailand leh
Now what era where got so poor that need to sell body.
Old 24-01-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

tonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by smking View Post
If me and that cousin are close, I will not book/continue the session with her.

If me and that cousin are not close, I will book/continue the session with her if she is my type.

If me and that cousin hate each other, I will definitely book/continue the session with her regardless if she is my type or not
Like your idea... but if got relatives that really hate each other I would keep a distant. Haha
Old 24-01-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorFrancis View Post
Should be 'family discount' instead of surcharge lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
This also want discount or FOC. Really have the courage to ask. Give you a like button
Old 24-01-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 17
RTG-Zapper is one of the Best!RTG-Zapper is one of the Best!RTG-Zapper is one of the Best!RTG-Zapper is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyman View Post
Just asking if you found out your cousin's daughter doing FL. Will you still up?

1) only found out when you booked and went to the location.

2) found out when you have up her and saw her during CNY.

3) some how manage knew she do FL. Will you book?

Note: the above mentioned are all in official age
So, finally, did you decide to proceed or called it off ?
Old 24-01-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
This is a sex forum. Since I booked a prostitute for sex and not my niece for sex, I don’t think I am a pervert for booking a relative for sex since I didn’t know when I booked.

After I found out when I saw her during CNY, I will ask her if she is ok to let me bonk lor. If she willing and she is my type, then continue

But how come got such poor cousin until children need to sell body. Singapore is not China or Thailand leh
Spot on, Just do it😀
Old 24-01-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahxa View Post
Mine is a true story. A PRC ML became my girlfriend, and I visited China a few times and stayed in her hse with her parents. Met her best friend in China and we had a karaoke session together, nothing happened then as I tot she decent girl. My girl went home recently, and I went back to her joint for a session. Lo and behold, I bumped into her best friend in the joint when I was booking another girl. She just came here to work with recommendation from my girl. I was fucking stuck because I know she will report back to my girl in China. I immediately told counter to change girl and take my girl’s BF. ������ and the rest is history as u would imagine��������
Very wise move. If she has served you already, her mouth has to be shut or else she jeopardises a lot of relationships.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1