The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3055 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Form a SPA Cheongster Society

all like-minded SPA cheongsters should come together an form a SPA cheongster society. All members should united as one and meet online to vote which are the SPA woth going, which one need to be boycott and make it shut down. All stand together and decide on a standard price that we should pay for a massage and a happy ending. We shouldn't let these money greedy SPA owners call the shot and make cheongsters look like suckers
Old 25-01-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14882 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Form a SPA Cheongster Society

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
all like-minded SPA cheongsters should come together an form a SPA cheongster society. All members should united as one and meet online to vote which are the SPA woth going, which one need to be boycott and make it shut down. All stand together and decide on a standard price that we should pay for a massage and a happy ending. We shouldn't let these money greedy SPA owners call the shot and make cheongsters look like suckers
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍 👍
SARPOK!!
Old 25-01-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
simple2know74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
Would like to join.
Old 25-01-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1887 / Power: 21
Wdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant future

Nice...
How to join
Old 25-01-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

As one forum bro suggested, we separate massage and extra. Go clean joint for pure massage. Go domain 1, 2, 3, Geylang, online OKT for extra. You will save a lot of money.
Old 25-01-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Good idea but I still want to keep low profile wirh regards to private info like name and ip address.
Old 25-01-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
As one forum bro suggested, we separate massage and extra. Go clean joint for pure massage. Go domain 1, 2, 3, Geylang, online OKT for extra. You will save a lot of money.
Yes i also agree. this method is the best for cost effective. Cos alot of ML cannot do professional massage.

However the negative side is. Must travel 2 locations and more time needed. Cos still got many ppl cannot be seen walking into a brothel in GL. Hahaha.
Old 26-01-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandankoh View Post
Yes i also agree. this method is the best for cost effective. Cos alot of ML cannot do professional massage.

However the negative side is. Must travel 2 locations and more time needed. Cos still got many ppl cannot be seen walking into a brothel in GL. Hahaha.
Who so famous kia people see walk into brothel in GL?
Old 26-01-2023, 05:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 4
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Form a telegram group
Old 26-01-2023, 05:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 7
ginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of light

Support this Society
Old 26-01-2023, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

Count me in... thanks
Old 26-01-2023, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Saw an fb news that a ml had the pay 52k for the long leave she took and found out she was underpaid. What kind of f boss is this. We work also no need pay.
Old 26-01-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
h8ers1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Count me in
Old 26-01-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Those white knights going to shine again with this thread on.. they can tell their mls on us again.. haha

Hope it will succeed..
Old 26-01-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

You need to recruit all the uncles and ah peks who are willing to pay 88++ in the neighbourhood spas, as well as those who will top up++ for add ons.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1