The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Form a SPA Cheongster Society

Ever since JB reopen, already boycott local MP le. 58/68/88+extra. Rather go Batam/JB.

Most wkends, I only spend $$ oversea. Let those local MP rot.

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)
Old 27-01-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

TS does not follow up.
Old 27-01-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS is just like all of us, talk and suggest only, NATO

sgporeans want to be director, not worker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
TS does not follow up.
Old 27-01-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
TS is just like all of us, talk and suggest only, NATO

sgporeans want to be director, not worker
Bro, up u 6-6-6 points on the 6th days of CNY! Good luck
Old 28-01-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

confirm/chop even if formed, will have infighting and accusation within 2 months and group disbanded.
Old 28-01-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
SaintJo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandankoh View Post
I am not ashamed ah cos I am single.
Those married men idk if their spouse allows them.
spouse not giving sex or do kinky stuff like blowjob.
Old 28-01-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

you all need to be firm and be fierce with $$over-greedy chicks if needed, maybe I have the old beng uncle ugly look with triad tattoos...
Anyway if everyone can stick to this rules don't over pay them, the market rates can change.
Anyway all along I only pay 2 pricings for extra services, $50 for hj+auto roam, and $100 for FJ all-in everything can do.
if chick have brain offer good rates, she will know very well she will get lots businesses, only stupid chicks don't know, and those stupid fools need to be slap bang hard.
OK good luck! uncle Steven

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
all like-minded SPA cheongsters should come together an form a SPA cheongster society. All members should united as one and meet online to vote which are the SPA woth going, which one need to be boycott and make it shut down. All stand together and decide on a standard price that we should pay for a massage and a happy ending. We shouldn't let these money greedy SPA owners call the shot and make cheongsters look like suckers
Old 28-01-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by playben View Post
you all need to be firm and be fierce with $$over-greedy chicks if needed, maybe I have the old beng uncle ugly look with triad tattoos...
Anyway if everyone can stick to this rules don't over pay them, the market rates can change.
Anyway all along I only pay 2 pricings for extra services, $50 for hj+auto roam, and $100 for FJ all-in everything can do.
if chick have brain offer good rates, she will know very well she will get lots businesses, only stupid chicks don't know, and those stupid fools need to be slap bang hard.
Actually got alot of "below avg" ML in sg.
Mediocre massage, no figure, not chio, else age expiring soon.
They willing to take 50 with full roam and zhut. Tried a few. Value for money. Btw entrance is below 60. Total damage below 110.
Old 28-01-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like your style and the rate you give is right on !
Old 31-01-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4921 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandankoh View Post
Actually got alot of "below avg" ML in sg.
Mediocre massage, no figure, not chio, else age expiring soon.
They willing to take 50 with full roam and zhut. Tried a few. Value for money. Btw entrance is below 60. Total damage below 110.
Bro, appreciate if you can share via PM these "below avg" ML in sg... TQ.
Old 01-02-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Uncle Steven, come and lead this group. Now already feeling the pressure of price hikes. We want our playgrounds to be affordable.
Old 02-02-2023, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
You are right, but sometimes small head takes control.
Old 02-02-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you are weak lor
Old 03-02-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

easy to say only LOL... at least I won't pay anything more
only if everyone stick to the pricings $50 hj+auto roam and $100 all-in FJ...then u will slowly see improvements. We all know very well...it's about supply and demands...we don't patronise THEY die no money, but the problem is we must admit there are bros who will pay more....so no choice Loh poor bros get their pockets burned.. Me not God hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Uncle Steven, come and lead this group. Now already feeling the pressure of price hikes. We want our playgrounds to be affordable.
Old 03-02-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

that is why... so sad. anyway I am ok, I won't pay more. Just try to keep well your regulars..sometimes can chip out drink beer check-in hotel and FJ twice , just tips $100 like old flames. we must be very evil and we can enjoy at budget, hook the right one and play her heart

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1