The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
prizzi_65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Who is the POR boss? Being there twice and serviced by the same lady. She is tall skinny and in glasses. Don't know her name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeisGood2022 View Post
u wan pretty gal dig for u or u want serious ear digging..

those expert in ear digging usually already auntie level one..

only POR the lady boss quite pretty but usually hard to book.. her staff not as good in ear digging
Old 27-01-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 5
applestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to beholdapplestarz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ear Digging Services In Sg

Any near Sembawang/Yishun/Woodlands area?
Old 06-02-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Any homebase kind but solely serious ear-digging with the proper equipment?
Old 06-02-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

I thonk one of the better one is at MTW looking for yingtao
Old 07-02-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
princetakumi is one of the Best!princetakumi is one of the Best!princetakumi is one of the Best!princetakumi is one of the Best!

AJ hair beauty salon at geylang east/ aljunied ave 2? Can google look for it or search tiktok for it. Thats where i go. They do Facial, cut hair, ear digging so on. Clean. Thumbs up
Old 09-02-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Le traitment tcm at PPC. But the lady going back soon. In March I think. So better go now.

Cheers
Old 09-02-2023, 05:21 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prizzi_65 View Post
Who is the POR boss? Being there twice and serviced by the same lady. She is tall skinny and in glasses. Don't know her name.
Its the founder, Yen

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1