The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2008, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 19
Book-keeper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Itchy inner foreskin

Hi,

I need help and advice from any brother who has ever experience this:

My inner of the foreskin will experience itchiness after having sex or after I have masturbated, I do experience this before during my initial sex with my wife, however, as both of us are virgin, this will not be a STD since it will go away after a while and none recurring.

However, after I start to chiong, this persistence came more frequently. Initially, I thought I have contacted STD, however, after 4 visits to DCS, the doctors advised otherwise. Every time they will give me cream to ease the itchiness which is effective but will return once I masturbate or have sex.

I followed their recommendations to wear boxer, loose pants, etc, but the results are still the same. In fact, in my last visit, the doctor even advises me circumcision may help.

Just a bit of info on my penis - I have tight skin and if my foreskin roll back when fully erected, I will feel pain. However, when not erected, I can pull back the skin. The itchiness is at the inner of my foreskin around my penis head when I pull back. The itchiness result me to scratch my penis often and sometimes due to that caused the penis to be red and sore (inner)after intense scratching.

Really appreciate if any brothers can give me good advice. Thanks.
Old 04-10-2008, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 20
poldek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Itchy inner foreskin

The itchiness may be due to fungal try using SAStid soap to wash and then clean dry after washing.
Old 04-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

Although I dont experienced itchiness after sex but I suggest you to pull back your foreskin during shower time to wash it or maybe have a circumcision would be a good alternative also since its the foreskin that is giving you problems..
Old 04-10-2008, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Seems to me, the problem lies with the foreskin.

Go cut the foreskin away.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 06-10-2008, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolights View Post
Although I dont experienced itchiness after sex but I suggest you to pull back your foreskin during shower time to wash it or maybe have a circumcision would be a good alternative also since its the foreskin that is giving you problems..
I have been doing the washing part. However, I do noticed that when the itchiness ease, if I do not have sex, masturbated or wash it, the itchiness tends not to come back...

Circumcision will be my last resort... Hoping for more advices.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poldek View Post
The itchiness may be due to fungal try using SAStid soap to wash and then clean dry after washing.
Thanks, will try that out.

However, if it is due to fungal, the cream given by DSC clinic should solve the problem. But the doctors mentioned that they have checked that it is not due to fungals...
Old 06-10-2008, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 19
eurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can try to use the Dettol soap.
Very effective.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurekasster View Post
Can try to use the Dettol soap.
Very effective.

Very effective against fungal or stop itchiness? Mine itchiness is not caused by bacteria as checked by DSC doctors.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

How about trying Dettol solution with warm water rather than soap, pull back your foreskin and soak it, see whether it helps anot..
Old 08-10-2008, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
scoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to all

go for circumcision as soon as possible. good for you and your wife.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
pewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Try using some mild soap instead of dettol.

Might be due to sensitive...
Old 10-10-2008, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Book-keeper View Post
Hi,

I need help and advice from any brother who has ever experience this:

Thanks.

I have the exact same problem, went for numerous medical checks but still a mystery up till today. Cream will relieve the itch for a while, but once you have sex or dun take care then it comes back. One of the doc had previously told me that such itch around this area and the groin area could also be a sign of pre diabetic and I have been having regular blood test to ensure that I am not (but I do have family history), you may want to just do a blood test to confirm this. Cheers!

PS: my family doc thinks I am paranoid....each time I see him for STD tests.....never done it with a WL w/o condom....except 3 times BBBJ
Old 13-10-2008, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
I have the exact same problem, went for numerous medical checks but still a mystery up till today. Cream will relieve the itch for a while, but once you have sex or dun take care then it comes back. One of the doc had previously told me that such itch around this area and the groin area could also be a sign of pre diabetic and I have been having regular blood test to ensure that I am not (but I do have family history), you may want to just do a blood test to confirm this. Cheers!

PS: my family doc thinks I am paranoid....each time I see him for STD tests.....never done it with a WL w/o condom....except 3 times BBBJ

This is what I fear most... "diabetic!".

So I assume that you do not have diabetic but have similar situation as me...
I will check soon but hope this is not the reason... Any other bro experience this?
Old 18-10-2008, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
sggolddevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysggolddevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Best to go for medical checkup.
Old 18-10-2008, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
DL2UHI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe, try TCM(Traditional Chinese Medicine), maybe heaty or something. Penis related to kidney according to TCM theory, suggest that u visit one. Pay attention to what u eat that sets off the itchinese other than sex, oysters, prawns, sotong?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1