The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: A horny and aggressive MILF WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
not really wait long time, her business is so so, not difficult to get her.

There are a few gems there. Jing Jing, Jiao Jiao, Wa Wa etc
Ok, gonna make time to head down to try. Currently trying to unlock more with another girl from somewhere else.
Old 15-07-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quiet weekend, as bros cheong to JB. not difficult to get the WL you want in GL
Old 15-07-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Syt no service
Service no syt
GL days before Covid are bygone

Pre covid
Pretty slim 1606 Baobao
Petite syt W12 Coco
Both provide excellent gfe and service
Old 16-07-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Compilation from bros 10th July 2023
This is the most useful compilation which i always open on my phone while otw to GL. may i humbly suggest to include operating hours of each shop, if avail?
Old 16-07-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 20
hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!

FR on Yang Niu, lorong 16 house 58a (lvl 2)

She is quite a walking contradiction. She is a MILF, who looks Chinese, but her skin and body type is angmoh. Super fair skin, very pink nipples and light brown pubes.

Unfortunately service for me, was ok only, maybe we need to work on our rapport.

I had the 45 minute session, so no soapy body rubba on bed. She is very service oriented hardworking type, sensual sucking of balls and rod. Unfortunately no arse rimming for me, because according to her, she will do that when bros take the $200 sesson. Can anyone confirm this?

Nevertheless she is naturally wet below, no need KY lube, normal tightness and is very friendly.
Old 16-07-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My first PRC since GL re-opened and 2nd one in my entire life.

L20H45 Ruo Ruo

She's a bit SYT but not quite full SYT, but definitely not MILF-ish image for me.

But definitely the horny type and teases. Can get that sense from the start already. Personality wise quite the outgoing/extroverted type and tries to make rapport/friend friend. No commercial feel.

I told her from the start I'm not doing FJ because with condom my cock cannot stay hard for long. All good with me. It's the overall experience that matters.

Long story short good enough service. More elaborate than many Thai and Viet. The BBBJ was good and I got CIM.

But nothing super amazing to shout about that would really make me want to RTF. Probably still go to Thai/Viet most of the time and only occcasionally 100 bucks for PRC.

Anw, she mentioned to try supporting the thai house across the street (H62), and that the OKT of that house friend friend with her towkay.
Old 16-07-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
JonnyFunnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
I told her from the start I'm not doing FJ because with condom my cock cannot stay hard for long.
then most of the time you go RAW? jk
Old 16-07-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anw, she mentioned to try supporting the thai house across the street (H62), and that the OKT of that house friend friend with her towkay.
that is Richard's new thai joint. He used to run 62A before covid with PRCs whose name starts with Yue. still miss some of the Yue girls circa 2010s.
Old 16-07-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryAirlearn View Post
that is Richard's new thai joint. He used to run 62A before covid with PRCs whose name starts with Yue. still miss some of the Yue girls circa 2010s.
wow you support Honey
Old 16-07-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
wow you support Honey
lol this reference i dont get. can explain?
Old 16-07-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I told her from the start I'm not doing FJ because with condom my cock cannot stay hard for long. All good with me. It's the overall experience that matters.

Long story short good enough service. More elaborate than many Thai and Viet. The BBBJ was good and I got CIM.

But nothing super amazing to shout about that would really make me want to RTF. Probably still go to Thai/Viet most of the time and only occcasionally 100 bucks for PRC.

I found that if I just went straight for the CIM, I can release quite fast. If I go on pumping for a long time with the condom on, even though it can stay hard all the way, it become numb and no more feeling to release. Doing HJ / BJ after that can take a long time. That's why now I visited my regular ML more often, she gives me more GFE than any WL in GL. Or go raw when overseas. Occasionally try new or RTF some PRC WLs here.

The last time I went to recce 2062, I didn't see much good choices in there. I gave up on the TH / VN scene overall in the GL. Rather go PRC for the GFE services.
Old 16-07-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

it is about pacing, bros. it is like running the 2.4km, you start moderate and final lap you rush.

for BBBJ you control, when you cap your bro, you go doggie and various positions, you control, when you decide which angle to go all the way, then you go for the final charge. Do not go half hearted here and there. be focused at your final charge forward
Old 19-07-2023, 04:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile A pretty lass

One of the handful prettiest WLs currently in GL200 Cat

WL name - Mandy
Origin - Szechuan, PRC
Age - 25 years young according to her (she can pass off as a 20-21 years young lass)
Height - approx 1.63 m without heels
Built/Bod - Slim (not pencil slim) but with slight tummy protrusion. She has smooth body complexion.
Tits - Natural B cup with pale brown nips.
Shop - L2058

Looks - I must say she is one of the handful prettiest WLs currently in GL200. She has nice double eyelid eyes and sharp + high bridge nose. She has long tress but she usually tie it up in an elaborate fashion. Her strong makeup accentuated her good looks.

Pre shower routine - 6.5/10

It appears that she ain’t too keen to engage in this department. However I still managed to “raba raba” with her for a few minutes in spite of my elite level womanizing skill. Not certain if I could do more in RTF session She didn’t wanna DFK at this stage as she has her lip stick on. Luckily we DFK later.

Shower action - 7.0/10

Nothing spectacular but merely a soapy rub. She gave me a half throated BBBJ immediately after the shower.

Cat bath - 7.0/10

Nothing impressive compared to the WLs I tried from 1608, 1654A and 1820 but points given for her effort.

AR - 7.0/10

Not bad and quite sensually & stimulatingly done ….I have very high standard in this department …

BBBJ - 7.0/10

Half-throated BBBJ. A good looking SYT sucking and licking my dick was the saving grace. I have high standard for BBBJ. Prolly spoilt by those elite commando WLs.

DFK - 8.0/10

Sensuous and quite engaging. This was by far the best department. I was highly stimulated as she is a pretty SYT whom I gotten to DFK.

FJ - 7.5/10

We adopted gal on top and missionary. Not exactly very proactive … she moaned loudly as I pumped her harder and faster. We DFK profusely in his department. She applied a little lub as she claimed that my dick circumference is a little too thick for her pussy. 🤔😳🙄

Whore Attitude - 7.0/10

She can be quite nonchalant in her attitude. I was considered lucky as I heard some of her clients gotten lacklustre session from her due to her lacking in GFE approach. At least she laid besides me and caressed my bod after the deed. We also DFK thereafter. She claimed that if her client wanna role play BF-GF, her client needs to service her instead as all her ex-BF serviced her usually. If she could up her ante in terms of service attitude and effort, she could be one of the top ang pai of GL200.

RTF - I shall KIV her considering her good looks and also I got a feeling she may be better in the RTF. I may try LuLu next.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 19-07-2023 at 03:09 PM.
Old 19-07-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Look abit like zhang min especially the eyes

https://images.app.g$$$$$l/EtjUdLo9fR2x8q3GA
Old 20-07-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Gogorust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As highlighted sometime ago, there are now 4 WLs in WH04 (apart from the two on the list, there's Xiang Xiang and Nana). Two other newcomers following Xia Tian's departure have also since returned to their homeland.

Tried Nana twice - she is kind of petite and probably short (around 1.6m) there's a mole just below her forehead (can't recall whether it's between her eyes) and she has shoulder length hair. She doesn't have thick makeup and her boobs are probably like all natural 'C'. Her mouth might have a certain smell which I don't generally expect from ladies.

Both occasions I must have pumped her quite hard enough that she is always praising me for the skills - tightness and moaning is normal for the feel. However, she may not have been intiative and tends to require instructions or guidance from patrons to proceed - which I'm certainly happy to provide.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1