The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 08-05-2024, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
I dun think Liverpool will play CL anymore after next season for at least 2 to 3 seasons.
I understand your point that we may not finish in the top 4. With Arsenal and Man City being the top 2 teams, I cannot figure out who the 3rd and 4th CL qualifying teams will be. Man U, Villa, Spurs, Newcastle, Chelsea have been very inconsistent. We may still squeeze into the top 4 with a new manager.

Looking back at past games.. I hope I am not being racist to say we need more black players of African origin. Mane, Gini, Origi, Keita had been very speedy, skillful players for us. Our current crop of midfielders and strikers are not pacy enough to overwhelm opponents. Diaz slows down the game with his dribbling
Old 10-05-2024, 06:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aston Villa v Liverpool x-x 2-2

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 10-05-2024, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Aston Villa v Liverpool x-x 2-2
Lawro: 0-2
Old 11-05-2024, 05:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aston Villa v Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-3

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 11-05-2024, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Aston Villa v Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-3
Narrow home win

I say 2-1

My Daily Star column
Old 11-05-2024, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Now Julian Ward returned to Anfield as Technical Director.

The whole group left and returned.

Not sure what all these mean.

Looks like a conspiracy going on.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 11-05-2024, 08:47 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now Julian Ward returned to Anfield as Technical Director. Looks like a conspiracy going on.
Liverpool's backroom is fully of Moneyball data analysts. Klopp chose to reward his squad with extended contracts after the Premier League victory.

The result was last season where aging players on big wages underperformed. No legs to get a CL spot. End up we have to do wholesale changes to our midfield.

I think moving ahead we will be more rationale and scientific in our approach. Cannot be we say we cannot afford Bellingham and then go out to splash the cash on Caicedo. Let's see what the scientists can come up with.
Old 12-05-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Arne Slot is just here to coach , select and manage the team based on the squad given to him. He probably has a say as to who comes in and who goes out, but final decision is made by the management led by Michael Edwards.

As an aside, must say Xabi Alonso is really doing a great job at Leverkusen aka Neverlusen Would be amazing if Leverkusen end the season unbeaten winning the treble. Pity Liverpool and Klopp could not end the season in Dublin together with Xabi and wind things up with Alonso coming to Anfield next season. Oh well, guess there is always a next time.

Quote:
Now Julian Ward returned to Anfield as Technical Director.

The whole group left and returned.

Not sure what all these mean.

Looks like a conspiracy going on.
Old 13-05-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Was just thinking about this season and thought I would make this comment.

DM is where City and Arsenal have a clear advantage over us.

City - Rodri
Arsenal - Rice

The DM is a clear area we have to address in the summer. I think Baj has great potential but he is nowhere near that level now.
Old 14-05-2024, 05:32 PM
Samster

Know this was a dead rubber game for us, but I was really annoyed we let that two goal lead slip. It just sums up everything that's wrong with us at the moment. A total inability to properly control games. Even against Spurs, when we were cruising at 4-0, we found a way to let them back into the game.

I'm getting sick and tired of this constant heart in mouth football. I love how we attack, but we really need to get back more of the control we had between 2018-2020.

Said it before and i will say it again. We need a proper DM in the Summer, it has to be priority number 1.

Also, if Arne Slot wanted a game which highlighted both the strengths and obvious flaws in the way we play...this was it.

For eg., the pointless high-risk with little reward passing out from the back...it was costing us goals at the beginning of the season and it's still happening now.
Old 14-05-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

https://talksport.com/football/18647...tiano-ronaldo/

I feel this is worth nothing. Not laughing at Man U but the leak is a time to reflect on how Liverpool improved its facilities since FSG took over. From building new stands to consolidating the training grounds, we are stronger commercially and stronger in the Academy since they took over.

Even though the owners don't spend as much as other clubs in the transfer market, they did try to bring the club forward in their own way.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1