The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2007, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
it_me_again deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need Advise on Procedure for thai to come SG

Does any Bro here know wat is the Procedure for my thai gal friend to vist me in spore? i wanted her to vist me from bangkok but I was told by her that i need to bank in B$30000 to her bank account and a letter from me to invite her over to show to the Immigration officer
Can any bro here advise that is she telling the truth or wat...
Old 04-08-2007, 01:51 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need Advise on Procedure for thai to come SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by it_me_again View Post
Does any Bro here know wat is the Procedure for my thai gal friend to vist me in spore?
Should be "Need ADVICE on Procedure for Thai...."

"Advise" is a verb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 04-08-2007, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
parn_t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Does any Bro here know wat is the Procedure for my thai gal friend to vist me in spore? i wanted her to vist me from bangkok but I was told by her that i need to bank in B$30000 to her bank account and a letter from me to invite her over to show to the Immigration officer
Bros,

Dun think that is true but she is trying to get your $$$.

You can ask her to book on tour package or travel by bus via south.

Just my piece of advice.
Old 04-08-2007, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
pics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro, just becareful she may com you.
Old 04-08-2007, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!

Man, you are getting scammed. Asean countries easy to travel. Otherwise how those Thai FLs come over? At worst they will give 1-2 weeks visa, but you must have return ticket. You go Orchard Towers and ask the girls there lah. Oh, wait, that may not be the must reliable source, they may try to scam you too!
Old 04-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by parn_t View Post
Dun think that is true but she is trying to get your $$$.You can ask her to book on tour package or travel by bus via south.
Quote:
Originally Posted by it_me_again
...bank in B$30000 to her bank account and a letter from me to invite her over to show to the Immigration officer. Can any bro here advise that is she telling the truth or wat...
I do not see any reason for this ransom $$ -as yours is a bona fide social visit. I have had my ex (non WL) visiting me 4X over last 2 years without 1 satang.

How do you think thai FLs, GROs do it here? Proof of return air ticket + some money to see through her stay here. Some name reference + accomodation address handy too. Money is often advanced with u-turn to either local agent or remitted at GM on arrival.

Not unless she's got some problems with her records at immigration here or exit bkk. There are cases of some thai conduit for FLs human traffic greasing palms of local immigration there. If "frequent flyer" mileage here clocked, risks being turned back. Else, standard 2 weeks to 1 month social visit pass. They even do visa runs malaysia or indon for extended stays. Resorting to new passports is common, but bt30 is ransom money la.

Last edited by yinyang; 04-08-2007 at 04:19 PM.
Old 04-08-2007, 05:32 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 0
dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of

THB 30, 000 is for the barfine and ULT (ultra long time)?

Barfine: THB 600 x 14 = 8 400
LT: THB 1500 x 14 = 21 000
Taxi to Airport THB 600

Total: THB 30, 000
P.S. no offence intended
Old 04-08-2007, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 22
joep is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoep is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoep is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoep is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Bullshit!! Thais can come to Singapore without any visas. Just book a ticket thru and return and they are on the way! No need letters nor a single cent! Dun let her scam you...

But it's a must to book the return air tickets as well. Somehow over at BKK international airport, the ticketing officer will insist on seeing the return air tickets if not they may not let your thai gf to board the flight.
Old 04-08-2007, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
ferrari355 is one of the Best!ferrari355 is one of the Best!ferrari355 is one of the Best!ferrari355 is one of the Best!

you are being conned!!!
Old 04-08-2007, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 19
steamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Confirmed, it's a con job.
Old 04-08-2007, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Bro, not to take sides but you got tell her correct or not in the first place??

did she understand u that to visit u in singapore for holiday or to come to stay in singapore for long time?
Old 04-08-2007, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
sir cum-a-lot is a Helpful and Caring Samstersir cum-a-lot is a Helpful and Caring Samstersir cum-a-lot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

30'000 thb works out to be about 1'363++ sgd.
i think she expecting u to sponsor her return ticket + accomodation lah.
don't forget, maybe the $ is use to offset her apartment rental charges while she's away.

"bought u a beer, had é camels shampooed, saved u a spot on é beach, got é sharks outta da pool, got é roos off da green, Bills on his way 2 open é gate, taxi's waiting, dinner's bout 2b served, we've turned on é lights, we've been rehearsing 4 over 40k yrs..so where da bloody hell r u??
Old 04-08-2007, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
loglion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, thai people come sg do not need visa, so what you said cannot be.My advice check clearing with your gf, why need this money.
From what i know: She need a 2-way ticket and some cash inside the pocket that all.If really stop but immgretion, dont worry ask her to call you from they (make sure you are in the airpot) i mean in sg. You would be invited him to bring her out.
One late thing! is your gf thai or china?
Thank you and enjoy.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Lightbulb Spare a Thought

Hello brothers,

Em... If I were him, I don't mind paying THB30000 since she is my girlfriend. May sounds a bit silly but I have my reasons.

THB30000 (approx. S$1517) is a salary for her and her family. She is going to stay in Singapore and has no income for her family and herself. Somemore, she is girl and standing on the "loosing tip" in big disadvantages by visiting her Singapore boyfriend at her risk.

Some how this Thai girl (I suppose she is not stupid) wants some financial supports and she doesn't know what will happen if she comes to Singapore.

I am not opposing to all brothers here. In my opinion, THB30000 is definitely a security for her. THB30000 is a trust from you. She is even proud to show her friends and able to produce financial statement if ICA asked. Spare a thought for this poor Thai girl and threadstarter.

Threadstarter, I understand your point. Since you mentioned she is your girlfriend, I encourage you to follow her instruction. She may return you in favour the next time you visit her. Who knows she may be your wife and THB30000 worth investing.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 05-08-2007, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Spare a Thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel View Post
Hello brothers,

Em... If I were him, I don't mind paying THB30000 since she is my girlfriend. May sounds a bit silly but I have my reasons.

THB30000 (approx. S$1517) is a salary for her and her family. She is going to stay in Singapore and has no income for her family and herself. Somemore, she is girl and standing on the "loosing tip" in big disadvantages by visiting her Singapore boyfriend at her risk.

Some how this Thai girl (I suppose she is not stupid) wants some financial supports and she doesn't know what will happen if she comes to Singapore.

I am not opposing to all brothers here. In my opinion, THB30000 is definitely a security for her. THB30000 is a trust from you. She is even proud to show her friends and able to produce financial statement if ICA asked. Spare a thought for this poor Thai girl and threadstarter.

Threadstarter, I understand your point. Since you mentioned she is your girlfriend, I encourage you to follow her instruction. She may return you in favour the next time you visit her. Who knows she may be your wife and THB30000 worth investing.
A lie is a lie, instead of clarifying & justifying, choose to throw money into the sea without knowing why does not make any sense.

If she need financial support just declare upfront. lying is not the way & worst thing is to have a wife who like to lie their way through. A short trip does not require any financial statement (many bros here can prove) & there is no need for her to show off at the expense of our bro hard earned cash, which will not come back.

Therefore, without any sensible reasons, just fuck it.

Last edited by GLHunter; 05-08-2007 at 11:26 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1