The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all
Re: Queensway Shopping Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
I agree, the Thai lady's "other" services are overpriced and massage only average.
Despite the fact that its OWO and door locked, she is fully clothed all the time and there is no bathroom or even wash basin to wash up/clean.
The main advantage is that there is privacy as she is alone and you can talk without inhibition

Not recommended unless you can get market rates for "other services"

Anyone got MR for similar OMO shop on 2nd flr?
Level 2 similar setup lo. They are friends. When I went there, level 2 was busy, she ask me to find level 3 which I didn't. I just wait for her to finish up. I was not offered the other service so I can't talk much. 50 hj, 80 hj without top. Hands off the pussy
Old 13-04-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
haha i also read before this shop she alrady providing service at the red signboard few shops away. u sey la
It was mentioned here before. We have to thank her sponsor for giving her money to set up a new shop. Looks and figure wise, I think she is still ok. She is just more interesting because she hang up to sell. The forbidden fruit always looks more tempting. Once tried, it's a case of been there, done that and not so likely to RTM.

Was there a thread about interesting things you hear others say in a MP? I recall there is such a thread. I cannot find it now. I heard something really interesting in a MP (not queensway area though).
Old 17-04-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!

any bro tried the O name massage shop? Walk past the O massage shop today (normally I go to the next door Thai massage) and saw a Thai look alike ml. Last time I know the shop was manned by PRC aunite then no see open one. But the Thai lookalike ml that I saw today looks late 20s, blue highlighted fringe, have thic and good body. Saw her face, not bad looking.
Old 17-04-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
It was mentioned here before. We have to thank her sponsor for giving her money to set up a new shop. Looks and figure wise, I think she is still ok. She is just more interesting because she hang up to sell. The forbidden fruit always looks more tempting. Once tried, it's a case of been there, done that and not so likely to RTM.

Was there a thread about interesting things you hear others say in a MP? I recall there is such a thread. I cannot find it now. I heard something really interesting in a MP (not queensway area though).
which one u mentioned??? jenny from pure wellness????? lol u tried her ar plus bbbj
Old 17-04-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

maybe her poison dragon very good thats why her sponsor give her money open shop.
Old 13-05-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!

Realised that the both shops there are closed everytime I went to QWSC and the massage shop beside the Malay barber at Alex food centre had closed down already...

Any good shop for intro ard the area? 153 ML street good?
Old 13-05-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations for FJ for one blue note ?
Old 13-05-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 792 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
the massage shop beside the Malay barber at Alex food centre had closed down already...
What happen? It was quite open environment anyway, wouldn't attract undue attention. Viet gal was good, hardworking.
Old 14-05-2022, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianValues View Post
Can can...

Reco 1: get one of those cute, inflatable rubber ladies (plus point: they dont argue, flexible and very accommodative

Reco 2: get a gf and buy her dinner or flower for $50 to keep her happy
Old 14-05-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just sharing quickly my experience nearby. Part of the story that my main goal is to find pretty syt with great massage and friendly personality. Only take extra if she is really proactive and tease me to the point I cannot reject her offer

So went to this place where Kings are looking for their partner:

S*****: Pretty and funny girl, enjoyed the massage which is slightly above average. She has a technique that makes you shiver even several minutes after massage (I did). The GQ sounded like this: would you like to upgrade to Oil massage? She asked about 3 times.

V****: honestly, super pretty, super sexy! BUT... Black face, no mood all the way, put me off very much. No talk just massage average. GQ was save: would you like to upgrade? Only asked once.

Was going to try B*** who speaks English but I think I pass, got enough idea from first 2 times.

Place not bad, go try oil massage if you want, I do not entertain those packages.. never.
Old 14-05-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 792 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianValues View Post
Last time jalan molek have la. Now extinct
Old 14-05-2022, 10:33 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
JSP level 4
Old lady above 40?
Old 14-05-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
JSP level 4
Looking for one in Queenstown area
Old 15-05-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
What happen? It was quite open environment anyway, wouldn't attract undue attention. Viet gal was good, hardworking.
No ideas why it close. QWSC both shops still open yesterday I went recce Just that last time I saw one look good ml changed back to auntie Thai.
Old 15-05-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
Can can...

Reco 1: get one of those cute, inflatable rubber ladies (plus point: they dont argue, flexible and very accommodative

Reco 2: get a gf and buy her dinner or flower for $50 to keep her happy
Wa. Don't have say don't have la.
Get gf?
No thank you. I have gone mgtow.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1