The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 17-06-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jogging Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
banana is chairmeh la lol or u want to be bananarick?
No lah sis for us guys we r not interested in bananas becos we already hv them ..it's u gals who like n need bananas more cos I think u gals enjoy them more than us ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 18-06-2021 at 10:54 AM.
Old 17-06-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
another cheeky boy!
Not only me...all r actually...u shd know chiobu sis

Old 17-06-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
nevermind la we just chat here la n share what we saw on our own runs

I noticed more joggers running barefooted, not sure the benefits but I reckon it hurts like hell the tarmac so rough.
Ok lor...then no choice, as u say, if others don't join us, then we just chat among ourselves including our chiobu young babe rachangelx n share our encounters with each other when we jog

Old 17-06-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
yeap haha always can be seen one what, if not then its not tight enough. i guess mine track stuff not thick enough like yoga pants.

no padding nicer! hahaha maybe cos my boobs small so i prefer no padding bra

hahaha talking about me is it :P this one only for beaches!
I like seeing gals like you, young chiobu babe, wearing bras with no padding one ...yalor if not talking abt u, then who else ?? ..haha

Old 17-06-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by livepool2 View Post
Training to be the next Zola Budd
I google her, wow she runs barefoot at competition
Old 17-06-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I am hoping that she will so at least I get to see her.
wah u wana let me kick ah? I am not Bruce Lee but enough to give you a big blue black patch lol
Old 17-06-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
OK la. Can still fly to Shanghai, no worry. Just have to quarantine for 2 weeks.

Safer over there than here. sometimes when I jog, you see the people around, you will shake your head also.

You see people walking in the park in slippers but no mask, some even smoking or talking on the phone.... should they be doing that?

Now when the government want to lift HA, and we have a bukit merah cluster.... sigh.
Yes it's v frustrating to see the entire entourage of people walking in a cluster talking without maskn blocking the Running/cycling path. There was even this dirty guy who turn ard n spat at the grasspatch! I was just behind n so shock,my reflexes I yell at him can u not spit? He raised his arm in a crunch fist yelling bk why cannot. Luckily a grab food bicycle brake when he saw this n stare at this spitter n ask me if i need him to call police. I point up slope n say NPP just there 50m fr here. The spitter turn around n runaway! bullies are always coward. cannot thank the grab guy enough.
Old 17-06-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
It is quite enjoyable. Must try at least one time bro. Did that a few years back. 1 vs 6..... those were the young and wild years before a lot of things.

Rachel.... will know how it feels. hahaha. Right, little buddy?

I call her little not because she is small, she is very young compared to me.
eh u are willing participant then its not rape la more like role play haha
U got crystal ball u know Rachel likes this? lol
Old 17-06-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Have you ever run Marichite in the middle of the night?

Or Bukit Brown?

Or around changi hospital?

I am a weirdo sometimes I run until got no motivation, I will drive out of my way to run.
no la my cemetery run happen only once! Macritche - full of aggressive monkeys. I am even afraid to run there during day can't imagine night cant see n cannot siam them. bukit brown n changi hosp no running path can only walk not run. night ah err, fright factor too high. no need exercise my heart wld be at 150/min.
Old 17-06-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sister, try to run on the beach barefooted first.

The good thing about it is that you will learn how to run safer or rather you learn how to land correctly. Not a good thing to land on your heels.
actually running on sand need alot more energy i felt
Old 17-06-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
If u all going there to hike, don't forget to jio me along too hor...I also want to join u all to go there
nice hope u n chairneh get to go with Rachel, rem to report here on your adventure! I want to read
Old 17-06-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg chiobu sis !!!...u how many yrs old already ahh ??...how cum u don't know the sexual nature of men as designed by God ..imagine if they all so serious n quai all the time how r they going to help the world to multiply otherwise the human race will becum extinct one day whenever everyone passes on n there r no new replacements...so they must be notti n cheeky to gals then can help to replenish the earth we r living in now by having sex with the gals lor....I m sure u hv experienced this b4 yrself
lol apparently now not working our country birth rate declining yearly
Old 17-06-2021, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Bitecoin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I google her, wow she runs barefoot at competition
Really admire her endurance!
Old 18-06-2021, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
lol apparently now not working our country birth rate declining yearly
Fyi chiobu sis, a report from CNA just received said that more single girls n guys today between 25 to 35 of age r now actively considering to marry compared to their peers 10 years ago or less...good news for our country ...contradicting a report they themselves just issued just a bit earlier than tis saying they r worried of this large group of pple who r still not interested to marry n they hv to help them plan for their old age

Old 18-06-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
nice hope u n chairneh get to go with Rachel, rem to report here on your adventure! I want to read
Errrhh, I tot chairmeh was jioing u not our little babe rachangelx although I know he would be very happy if she could join all of us hiking ????

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1