The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2011, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
Crouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: An An

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpnetwork View Post
各位,安安拜托我在网上帮她回应最近在网络上的留言。这些留言已经被人从假的说到象真的似的,她小姐妹们说 网上评论她是好事,会有更多客人来找她,但除了一般的孰客就多了一些奇怪又很待别的客人找上门让她吃不消, 一直问干吗有人出钱让她回家她不回家,回应到烦,不是她服务不好选客人,她是人不是机器,会生病上火发热而 嘴巴里不舒服,所以才不做亲密互动,而得不到谅解,一些孰客因为看网上的评论,误会她而远离我不来店找她, 她上班时只要门一关,你对她好,她会尽力做她应做的服务当是工作,谁对她使坏,她一样回敬,门一开她做回她 自己,决无感情可言,她的脾气一向来都好,但现忍不了,网上说她跟客人干吗干吗,她喜欢谁啦,其实她心早已 有所属,她要好好上班,不会再让费时间交男朋友,与其再让你们乱讲传来传去,不如叫我帮她回应。网上说有几 个客人说因为心痛她上班要出钱三万到六万不等的钱回家,有人说他要送平果手机,LV包包,最新的IPad给 她等等,她上班了那么多月什么都没有,假的LV皮包就收到一个。她身上用的LV包是她在春节时无聊看到姐妹 有人送,她自己打车用自己的钱买的,拥有之后才反悔心痛想起要上几天班才可以争到这包包的钱,有些孰客心痛 她上班累,主动要包她三到五个钟让她休息睡觉,我都一一感谢他们,叫他们早回不让他们费钱,也不让下面的客 人久等。她熟客多,从不会要小费,只收过一次最多的小费是春节时一个新客人给的,到今天就没有 了。
平果手机是她一个很喜欢很爱的男人送的,她不会乱接受别人送的东西由其是手机,她认为手机是她的精神支柱,无论上厕所,吃饭睡觉时时刻刻陪着她, 手机能上网和让她时常和家人连络让她很开心。她请大家不要一直在网上胡说谁要给一笔钱回家,和要送她什么什 么的,结果到今天什么都没有,最可笑的是,那些整天写要给她的人,长的怎么样子,怎么她都不记得,没印象。 他还年轻身体还行,她会用自己的能力争钱回家,她不想再发生有亲人没钱治病而离开她。在此,她请各位不要再 乱写,如果真的有那个善翕又写要给她钱,大家看到了,请你们一定要叫他快点把钱送过来,我马上割卡回家,她 愿意请吃饭,感谢你们的厚爱。她向大家道个欠,她说话很直接,可能在上班时得罪了人,请大家见谅,忠心谢谢 你们的谅解。
Wah, she already confirmed that she "很喜欢很爱的男人" (liked and loved) is the one who give her the iPhone. So that bro plse do one more step and help her with the money to return home. Since you are the chosen one, plse help her to ROD asap.

她不会乱接受别人送的东西由其是手机 : she will not accept anymore gifts from others. So bros who wants to tip her or shower her with gifts, plse refrain from doing all these bo liao activities. She already make it very clear in this press conference.

Although she give me lousy service, I do not blame her becos I am not the chosen one.

Last edited by Crouch; 23-04-2011 at 01:02 AM.
Old 24-04-2011, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: An An

Quote:
各位,安安拜托我在网上帮她回应最近在网络上的留言
Hullo for the benefit of some who bo tak hua yu can translate to ang mo or not?
Old 25-04-2011, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7227 / Power: 24
cyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

FR on Xiao Man
Hse: L1654A
Boobs: very pretty boobs, B to C cup (not sure enhanced or not coz feel something inside). if enhanced, pretty good job the surgeon, feel quite real
Looks: 8.5/10 (consider pretty, still lose to MeiHui)
Height: 1.6cm
Body: slim. if taller, can be a model. her ass very solid. good for doggie
Skin: White fairy lady
Frenching: Yes. start from the moment close the door, at the shower, during catbath, fucking and open the door. she like to seduce you by stick out her tongue. very slutry gal
AR: Yes, quite nice. done in 2 way, doggie and pull up my leg
Painting: Yes, paint her for around 10 minutes
Fingering: Shd be no coz when i try to put 1 finger inside, she just use her hand to gently push it away
Pussy wetness: Average
FJ: 9/10 (try few standard position, cowgal, doggie, standing doggie and finish in missionary with alot of frenching)
GFE: very chatty
RTF: Big yes

willing to improve gal. when she start working, she told me her service are very normal as told by her customer. still in process of learning. give her some times, i think she will become an ang pai in 1654A.
Old 25-04-2011, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: An An (2831B)

Quote:
各位,安安拜托我在网上帮她回应最近在网络上的留言。这些留言已经被人从假的说到象真的似的,她小姐妹们说 网上评论她是好事,会有更多客人来找她,但除了一般的孰客就多了一些奇怪又很待别的客人找上门让她吃不消, 一直问干吗有人出钱让她回家她不回家,回应到烦,不是她服务不好选客人,她是人不是机器,会生病上火发热而 嘴巴里不舒服,所以才不做亲密互动,而得不到谅解,一些孰客因为看网上的评论,误会她而远离我不来店找她, 她上班时只要门一关,你对她好,她会尽力做她应做的服务当是工作,谁对她使坏,她一样回敬,门一开她做回她 自己,决无感情可言,她的脾气一向来都好,但现忍不了,网上说她跟客人干吗干吗,她喜欢谁啦,其实她心早已 有所属,她要好好上班,不会再让费时间交男朋友,与其再让你们乱讲传来传去,不如叫我帮她回应。网上说有几 个客人说因为心痛她上班要出钱三万到六万不等的钱回家,有人说他要送平果手机,LV包包,最新的IPad给 她等等,她上班了那么多月什么都没有,假的LV皮包就收到一个。她身上用的LV包是她在春节时无聊看到姐妹 有人送,她自己打车用自己的钱买的,拥有之后才反悔心痛想起要上几天班才可以争到这包包的钱,有些孰客心痛 她上班累,主动要包她三到五个钟让她休息睡觉,我都一一感谢他们,叫他们早回不让他们费钱,也不让下面的客 人久等。她熟客多,从不会要小费,只收过一次最多的小费是春节时一个新客人给的,到今天就没有 了。
平果手机是她一个很喜欢很爱的男人送的,她不会乱接受别人送的东西由其是手机,她认为手机是她的精神支柱, 无论上厕所,吃饭睡觉时时刻刻陪着她,手机能上网和让她时常和家人连络让她很开心。她请大家不要一直在网上 胡说谁要给一笔钱回家,和要送她什么什么的,结果到今天什么都没有,最可笑的是,那些整天写要给她的人,长 的怎么样子,怎么她都不记得,没印象。他还年轻身体还行,她会用自己的能力争钱回家,她不想再发生有亲人没 钱治病而离开她。在此,她请各位不要再乱写,如果真的有那个善翕又写要给她钱,大家看到了,请你们一定要叫 他快点把钱送过来,我马上割卡回家,她愿意请吃饭,感谢你们的厚爱。她向大家道个欠,她说话很直接,可能在 上班时得罪了人,请大家见谅,忠心谢谢你们的谅解。
Before I post this message, I would like to apologise to TS for posting this message in your FR thread. This message is important becos it concerns the WL involved who did not authorise this guy to make such a lengthy and totally fake announcement. I think you should be more ethical lah.

----------------------------------

Hello bro, from your nick and what you write here, everyone knows that you are the one who gave her the HP and trying to praise yourself here and making unfounded announcements here that people should not give her tips or gifts like HP becos you and only you can do that . She categorically denied all the points raised in this stupid message.

She already declare that this message is totally not from her and is written by this guy who give her the HP and try to praise himself here.

My good fren who is a her regular and very close to her says that she DID NOT ask you to post this stupid message praising yourself and saying things like "she liked & loved you the most". She DID NOT say that HP is a personal thing and only you can give her and she also DID NOT ask her regulars not to give tips and gifts lah. Please dun impersonate her and make fake declarations.

Please dun try to tok like you are her lover and other customers cannot treat her well and reward her. Unless she ask you to say all this, how can you impersonate as her and post all these bullshit and spoil her name. This is tantamount to impersonating and forgery lah.

Call yourself her lover and you treat her the best somemore??

You are creating the most harm for her and she told my fren that now she is so ashamed to face all the people who read this stupid message.

For you info, my fren also bot her an iphone and other gifts lah. You tot your broken HP so big deal meh. You think you so big deal to her ah? can kc her like tat. She got many regular custoimers who treat her better and more concerned for her than you lah. Since when did she say that you loved her most and only you can give her gifts like HP? Why you make such statement without consulting her?

If you so liked her, then give her 30K to alleviate her from all these "sufferings" lah. Tok but no action, what for?

My fren is willing to give her $50K if she is willing to accept it but we also do not want to create so much unnecessary hype here and spoil her image. My fren donates tens of thousands to orphanage every year, what is 50K to him? He says he is just giving back to society lah. He says everyone has his own ways of helping the less priviledge people in our society. But posting bullshit and fake declarations here do more harm than good for her lah, bro.

He also prefer to lie low and remain anonymous not like our good fren here who try to make himself famous with one lousy iPhone. I know of many samsters who do offer WLs and also prefer to lie low and remain anonymous. WLs whom I know have offers like these are Chili (retired), (Lily (retired), Lan Tian (retired), Irene (retired), Niki (retired), Chu Chu (retired), Cindy (2835) Ke Er (1606), F1 (1619), Michelle (2831A), etc. Some of them did not or have not decided to accept the offers.

I am writing this message becos I cannot tahan you writing this stupid self-praised message praising yourself and saying that she authorise you to be her spokesman. Since when did you become her spokesman?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 25-04-2011, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
woail2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An An (2831B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Before I post this message, I would like to apologise to TS for posting this message in your FR thread. This message is important becos it concerns the WL involved who did not authorise this guy to make such a lengthy and totally fake announcement. I think you should be more ethical lah.

----------------------------------

Hello bro, from your nick and what you write here, everyone knows that you are the one who gave her the HP and trying to praise yourself here and making unfounded announcements here that people should not give her tips or gifts like HP becos you and only you can do that . She categorically denied all the points raised in this stupid message.

She already declare that this message is totally not from her and is written by this guy who give her the HP and try to praise himself here.

My good fren who is a her regular and very close to her says that she DID NOT ask you to post this stupid message praising yourself and saying things like "she liked & loved you the most". She DID NOT say that HP is a personal thing and only you can give her and she also DID NOT ask her regulars not to give tips and gifts lah. Please dun impersonate her and make fake declarations.

Please dun try to tok like you are her lover and other customers cannot treat her well and reward her. Unless she ask you to say all this, how can you impersonate as her and post all these bullshit and spoil her name. This is tantamount to impersonating and forgery lah.

Call yourself her lover and you treat her the best somemore??

You are creating the most harm for her and she told my fren that now she is so ashamed to face all the people who read this stupid message.

For you info, my fren also bot her an iphone and other gifts lah. You tot your broken HP so big deal meh. You think you so big deal to her ah? can kc her like tat. She got many regular custoimers who treat her better and more concerned for her than you lah. Since when did she say that you loved her most and only you can give her gifts like HP? Why you make such statement without consulting her?

If you so liked her, then give her 30K to alleviate her from all these "sufferings" lah. Tok but no action, what for?

My fren is willing to give her $50K if she is willing to accept it but we also do not want to create so much unnecessary hype here and spoil her image. My fren donates tens of thousands to orphanage every year, what is 50K to him? He says he is just giving back to society lah. He says everyone has his own ways of helping the less priviledge people in our society. But posting bullshit and fake declarations here do more harm than good for her lah, bro.

He also prefer to lie low and remain anonymous not like our good fren here who try to make himself famous with one lousy iPhone. I know of many samsters who do offer WLs and also prefer to lie low and remain anonymous. WLs whom I know have offers like these are Chili (retired), (Lily (retired), Lan Tian (retired), Irene (retired), Niki (retired), Chu Chu (retired), Cindy (2835) Ke Er (1606), F1 (1619), Michelle (2831A), etc. Some of them did not or have not decided to accept the offers.

I am writing this message becos I cannot tahan you writing this stupid self-praised message praising yourself and saying that she authorise you to be her spokesman. Since when did you become her spokesman?
wahaha!!!
It is getting more & more interesting now. An An is now like queen Cleopatra, with Singapore's Marc Anthony, Julius Caesar, Octavian.....all falling for her.
BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ!
Old 25-04-2011, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
woail2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An An

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Hullo for the benefit of some who bo tak hua yu can translate to ang mo or not?
Bro HonkyTonky, I recommend that you print it out & go & book An An for 2 sessions, & ask her to explain to you word by word, line by line. Then you can feel the anger, sorrow, joy, worry..whatever....coming out of her lips & eyes.... You will probably end up sympathising a damsel in distress, even falling for her.
Dont get me wrong. I am not an OKT lah. I am just saying that no English words, no matter how well the translation is, can really express the meaning of the clarification statement. Judging by the style of writing, it is quite certain that it was written by a PRC WL and our bro HPNetwork was tasked to post it on her behalf.
Old 25-04-2011, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 22
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Why does this sound like XBD's "husband" who parked his 7-series in front of the house at lunch and bao her left right and centre is the best customer ever at WH06 and only he knew how to treat her right?
Old 25-04-2011, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang5556 View Post
Why does this sound like XBD's "husband" who parked his 7-series in front of the house at lunch and bao her left right and centre is the best customer ever at WH06 and only he knew how to treat her right?
Wahh, Snr brudder, you also cum in to kapo-kapo arh?

Did you also notice a Icy Silver colour Bentley GT Continental usually park around 2831??

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 26-04-2011, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Winnie -L1637

FR on Winnie

Hse: L1637

Boobs: very pretty boobs, B to C cup

Looks: 7/10 (slutty look; definitely was prettier in her earlier days)

Height: 1.6++cm

Body: A bit of flab. But can tell she used to be slim. Guess too much "bed"minton exercises or lack of.

Skin: White fairy lady

Frenching: Yes, good slurps for sure.

AR: Did not want AR. Not used to it.

Painting: Yes, paint her for around 10 minutes

Fingering: Allows. Can feel that cervix.

Pussy wetness: Wet

FJ: 7/10. Not the greatest. But definitely not too bad.

GFE: very chatty

RTF: Maybe.
Old 26-04-2011, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang5556 View Post
Bro long time din see your post liao huh...

FYI XBD baleh kampong liao so the 7 series also deregistered to LTA lor...

Just Kidding bro...Welcome back...
Old 26-04-2011, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Wahh, Snr brudder, you also cum in to kapo-kapo arh?

Did you also notice a Icy Silver colour Bentley GT Continental usually park around 2831??
Bro issit the Bentley with Car Plate no 8 huh...

I tot is your car huh...hee hee
Old 26-04-2011, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
CRYBABY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any FR on Fang Xia

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro issit the Bentley with Car Plate no 8 huh...

I tot is your car huh...hee hee

Any Bro have try this gal : Fang Xia?( might be her real name)

Can provide FR.

Thanks
Old 26-04-2011, 10:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
subarulegacy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i copied this from "1654A" thread to here.

Hello,

Quickly went down last Friday before the long weekend, heehee... my FR below.

Jenny
Looks: 9/10 (Although she is not those very pretty type, but to me, she has those look whereby you do not get tired of looking at her. Abit those sophisticated confidence look too.)

Body: 10/10 (Nice shapy body, WOW! Great Arse too! Like those days we called it Yamaha LC Tau! She has a stud on her belly button, very nice!)

Boobs: 9/10 (Sorry guys, i do like them alot!)

BBBJ: 10/10 (Really no horse run! haha...)

AR: 9/10

FJ: 10/10 (Really commando!!! i feel very tired after the session.)

RTF: If my pocket permits, she is going to make my wallet bleed...

Overall i find her working very hard and good attitude. If you really need to work out your body, she is really a good gem to try, or if you need someone to be the dominator, she is going rip you apart. She sure do have her fans, like me

haha, i guess thats enough else others may think i have some other purpose for writing these, please don't misunderstand ok? Take care guys!

As promise, my FR above. Sure will RTF her many many times...
Old 26-04-2011, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
leewestwood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

yes bro i agreed jenny is a gem no horse run man will rtf her soon
Old 26-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tommylim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had tried the following WLs (all Cat 150) in recent weeks. Some are very good but not all.

1) BoBo (at 1612 )- had a very good session with her. Lots of foreplay & frenching. FJ was excellent.Very strong GFE. Overall 8/10. Will RTF.

2) Ler Ler (at 1651) - A SYT with very good service. Strong GFE and very friendly throughout the session. Quite a enjoyable session. Overall 7.5/10. Will RTF.

3) Sha Sha (at 1608 )- Told me she just arrived in Singapore not too long ago. Very pretty and chatty...however she does not allow frenching but still had a good session with her...she is wet & tight. Overall 7.5/10. May RTF.

4) Si Si (at 1619)- did not have a good session with her. No frenching allowed although a FR said frenching is allowed. Very little GFE and I felt she was trying to rush through the FJ part. Overall 4.5/10. Will not RTF...I do not want to waste time and money on her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1