The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2020, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for Sniped Buttcheeks

Old 21-07-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 4
ilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to behold

Xmm!
Old 21-07-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

ilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to behold

Xmm tight ass!
Old 21-07-2020, 02:58 PM
fire will make you strong

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14156 / Power: 45
burntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinesegal View Post

Xmm tight ass!
you knn take video la . photo not nice

Target 14500 point
Old 21-07-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Xmm nice tight ass!
Old 21-07-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Nice tight ass!
Old 21-07-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Xmm tight ass!
Old 21-07-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntdieyou99 View Post
you knn take video la . photo not nice
Bro, vid tough la!
Old 21-07-2020, 03:20 PM

burntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, vid tough la!
super easy . like a piece of cake.

Target 14500 point
Old 21-07-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
super easy . like a piece of cake.
Sure bo! Peo can see u take vid using phone easily la! Unless need to use pin hold cam but i nev use b4!

Now go out also can see many chinese gals start to wear hot pants reveal her butt cheek! B4 covid alot now lesser liao! U can try take vid if can!
Old 21-07-2020, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Sure bo! Peo can see u take vid using phone easily la! Unless need to use pin hold cam but i nev use b4!

Now go out also can see many chinese gals start to wear hot pants reveal her butt cheek! B4 covid alot now lesser liao! U can try take vid if can!
how to see when you cover your phone using your body ? only need to let your phone camera been seen . then follow her around until you shiok then stop.
put on your ear phone like listening to music then follow her around .

Target 14500 point
Old 21-07-2020, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Bro, take vid risky la! Can be charged for outrage of modesty!
take photo also same . also can get charged

Target 14500 point
Old 21-07-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
how to see when you cover your phone using your body ? only need to let your phone camera been seen . then follow her around until you shiok then stop.
put on your ear phone like listening to music then follow her around .
Good idea! Never thought of tat! I seldom bring earphone around!

Peo walk beside also can see! Then if u panicked, the vid also could be blurred!
Old 21-07-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
take photo also same . also can get charged
Yes! But photo is easier than taking vid!
Old 21-07-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1433 / Power: 13
DaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud of

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1