The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 14
beep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can your Wife accept your request of wanting 3P?

Reminds me of one of my friend and his wife.

All along, this friend has been always given off an alpha male vibe with sexual fetish. Like he told us (we are a group of male frds) he will just go up to his wife and say “blow me now” and she will stop whatever she is doing and find a location to BJ him. Or like he will tell her to go braless simply because he wanna see other guys beo his wife.

Anyway, once we this group of male friends were drinking and he told us on his recent trip to Bangkok, he and his wife engaged a masseur to come to their hotel room to massage both of them. After the massage, he actually asked the masseur if she provides special.

The masseur was quite surprised as the wife was present. And when she said yes, my frd then told his wife to have a FFM session. So he then told us how he encourage both his wife and the masseur to start some girl on girl action. Like kissing each other, licking each others pussy while he was jerking. Then followed by fucking both of them in turns before coming on his wife’s face.

The rest of us were shocked when we heard this as firstly, it was quite detailed in how he narrated. And also, we were amazed at how his wife just agreed on the spot.
Old 17-04-2024, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
Nope. He said life is never fair. He can have more pussies but the wife cant have more cocks.
If his wife has insisted on this condition to be allowed to fk other guys, would he have relented? Sure turn into a huge quarrel. Wonder why the wife allow him readily to go find other ladies...
Old 18-04-2024, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
If his wife has insisted on this condition to be allowed to fk other guys, would he have relented? Sure turn into a huge quarrel. Wonder why the wife allow him readily to go find other ladies...
Really kenna brainwashed. The wife was a decent and conservative girl from the starts when they r tgt. I'm also puzzled why she can turned into like this after not meeting for nearly 1 year as we r both getting busy growing into working adults back then.
Old 18-04-2024, 06:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Carbide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Probability of wife accepting 3P will be too low.
Really not worth asking at the risk of fracturing the relationship.
May end up with the wife starting regular movement checks.
Old 18-04-2024, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gtd0204 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beep View Post
Reminds me of one of my friend and his wife.

All along, this friend has been always given off an alpha male vibe with sexual fetish. Like he told us (we are a group of male frds) he will just go up to his wife and say “blow me now” and she will stop whatever she is doing and find a location to BJ him. Or like he will tell her to go braless simply because he wanna see other guys beo his wife.

Anyway, once we this group of male friends were drinking and he told us on his recent trip to Bangkok, he and his wife engaged a masseur to come to their hotel room to massage both of them. After the massage, he actually asked the masseur if she provides special.

The masseur was quite surprised as the wife was present. And when she said yes, my frd then told his wife to have a FFM session. So he then told us how he encourage both his wife and the masseur to start some girl on girl action. Like kissing each other, licking each others pussy while he was jerking. Then followed by fucking both of them in turns before coming on his wife’s face.

The rest of us were shocked when we heard this as firstly, it was quite detailed in how he narrated. And also, we were amazed at how his wife just agreed on the spot.
I can never understand what is in the imagination of a man who brings his wife into his fantasy about do like this. and I think this is unhealthy. because especially if the wife agrees. then that means both of them are out of their minds
Old 18-04-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster

Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtd0204 View Post
I can never understand what is in the imagination of a man who brings his wife into his fantasy about do like this. and I think this is unhealthy. because especially if the wife agrees. then that means both of them are out of their minds
For my friend, he is all about that being proud of achieving this or that. According to him. 3some with 2 other non related(as in not his own partner) girls is normal but when 1 of the 2 girls is own gf or even better own wife. That is higher level of conquering. In his case, 1 is his wife, the other one is his gf/mistress. He is damn fucking proud of it.. frens that drinks with him will heard this encounter of his.

I can never understand why he feel so song about sharing this to mass audience and I dun agree of shaming his wife like this.. because when his fren dun believe, he will ask his wife to come out and proof his statements. I feel that taking photo or video as proof of his "achievements" will be a sooner or later thing.
Old 18-04-2024, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sampat3388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
For my friend, he is all about that being proud of achieving this or that. According to him. 3some with 2 other non related(as in not his own partner) girls is normal but when 1 of the 2 girls is own gf or even better own wife. That is higher level of conquering. In his case, 1 is his wife, the other one is his gf/mistress. He is damn fucking proud of it.. frens that drinks with him will heard this encounter of his.

I can never understand why he feel so song about sharing this to mass audience and I dun agree of shaming his wife like this.. because when his fren dun believe, he will ask his wife to come out and proof his statements. I feel that taking photo or video as proof of his "achievements" will be a sooner or later thing.
Maybe he was proud of feeling like a king served by his wife and other women
Old 18-04-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampat3388 View Post
Maybe he was proud of feeling like a king served by his wife and other women
Still feel that is it an abnormality. As most guys if not all would be damn satisfied by having 2 hot girls serving him. Doesn't matter if 1 or both of them are his girl(s) or not.
Old 19-04-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
Xcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ladies are emotional creatures.

had an ex gf that agreed to MMF. just make sure you romance her more than ever and dont just keep giving sex. Since she already knows she has the option to source for more dicks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1