The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 07-11-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
poultrysauce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Particularly to bro nono1973, but anyone can step in where applicable.

So the links on your signature for your 2016 trips, they don't seem to work anymore? Any chance of refreshing them?

So the most comprehensive list is one of the first few posts in this thread.

Obviously it's about 3 years since then so any recommendation on how to get up to date info eg. You had 100k HJ and 200k fj at a massage parlour and I'm sure inflation has pushed the price up, but by how much?

Thanks for the assist the real OG nono1973.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by guanglie View Post
Thanks Bro.. We try not to take girls from Wechat, not safe..
WeChat girls are prefect for ST and also morning usage as girls from booking joints are usually only available in the afternoon. Just do your due diligence to ensure safety. Cheers.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
Last 2 day stay at formosa hotel, morning saw one cewek look quit ok, asking her from which booking joint , she reply me she freelance, i have contact another prevoius girl from booking joint , she told me at hometown , coming back soon will do freelance, maybe incomming more girl do freelance , earn $ directly
Yes bro, girls who are come ing to batam to work in this line, they not familiar to batam so they need choose a booking joint to work. AFter familiar they can go anywhere in bayam without any help So they start work as freelance. Normally they have many many customer during freelance without wechat or any other app. So they just keep the old customer only enough
Old 07-11-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bros what the latest exchange rate pls update.thanks.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Rupiah gaining ground rapidly. Best rate available at Change Alley is 10760 at 6pm. Not sure how much it’s offered at Batam...
Old 07-11-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Oikon0021 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi guys, big question..
How did u get WeChat girls contact??
Old 07-11-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 10
cpython88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercpython88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercpython88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
bros what the latest exchange rate pls update.thanks.
10600 near hotel utama

10648 on XE -> https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter...rom=SGD&To=IDR
Old 08-11-2018, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oikon0021 View Post
Hi guys, big question..
How did u get WeChat girls contact??
Hi bro,

I have previously written several replies on the same subject. You will need Internet or a prepaid SIM Card for this activity. When in Batam, just open your WeChat Apps, use the 'Discover' function and search for 'People Nearby', searching only for female friends. You will find many young girls within the vicinity of your location. You can look through the list and contact those girls you like. Most if not all the girls are providing either sexual or massage services. Establish contact and check for the booking price for short time (ST), 1 shot within an hour or long time (LT) two or more shots for 6 hours or more. Ask for their photos and age, negotiate and settle on price and terms, ask girl to meet you at lobby of your hotel at arranged time. Usually you can get a cewek for ST/LT at 400k/800k.
During the meantime, lock up all your money and assets safely before meeting the girl (cewek) in the lobby. Make sure what you get is what you see. You can talk or better still video call (VC) the girls before booking. Beware of ladyboy, unless you are keen on them. Just reject those ceweks that are different from their photo and weed out the ladyboy. You may need to compensate them with a small transport charges back, about 20k. WeChat girls will provide much excitement and enjoyment for your trip but do remember to do your due diligence. Cheers.
Old 08-11-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkbread View Post
Thank you for the update bro Nono. Now I have to rethink where to go for a massage (maybe with ++) before checking into hotel. I really like luxurious hotels, and for my 2nd trip, I booked a room at Aston Hotel. Damage 910k for a 40sqm with balcony. I smoke a lot when overseas, but I hate the residue smell in the room, so the balcony helps a lot.
In my 2018 Batam trips,i am more onto luxury travelling too,hehehe...staying in hotels that cost S$60 and/or above and occasionally staying in those S$30 plus minus hotels as well. I get those heaven and hell feel for a change,hehehe...

Coming Batam trip i am staying in a hotel that has balcony too,hehehe...

Quote:
Feeling kinda emo as I was supposed to meet my booking ML this weekend , but she video called me yesterday to tell me that instead of returning to Batam on 9th, she decided to stay and work at Jakarta. And now she's asking me to visit her in Jakarta. Still on the fence whether to go or not, but probably in December if I decide to.
9th is a Friday bro, the best time for most working girls to bring up the price and make money from customer/s. Live and let live if i am in your position. (挡人财路,犹如杀人父母)

Quote:
Probably will head for some MP around utama or maybe try ocean before hotel check in.
I often tell my friends who have visit Batam, "if you go to Batam and have never circle Utama one round before and try out at least 3 Massage shops,then dont tell people you have make your way there before" ,hehehe....its my illustration of telling my friends that they have to go to Utama area to looks see at least twice to know better on Batam's cheonging scene.

I usually avoid Sri Kandy, Bunga, Links and Happy 8 nowaday as they belong to the same organisation group (Batam's most expensive),hehehe... if you are planning to visit Utama,i would say save it up 1st,since you will be heading to Utama area. Ocean is only good for when you wish to return back to Singapore and have some remaining spare cash you wish to get rid off,hehehe....

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 08-11-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leekwantew View Post
Yea sucks. Now only left 1 booking joint within walking distance of formosa hotel
The girls in Indo Rasa has move to another place which is about a min plus walk away from Indo Rasa itself,hehehe...so i am fine with that. Even closer than Formosa as compare to their previous location. Indo Rasa is now a food court,hehehe...

Which is why i still say,Formosa is still one of the most centrally located hotel when it comes to massage. As for booking joint, Happy 8 and Sekar is no more than 10 mins walk away,hehehe...Alishan is just upstairs for an all-else-fail situation. If my girl leave earlier than i hope, there is still King Massage that open for business at 9am and last order at midnight,hehehe...

Looking for something a bit more exotic on a beginner scale? Be around Formosa lobby at 1am Batam time till 2am,hehehe... if one is lucky can possibly Vietnamese,PRCs etc,hehehe...

And this is my definition of all under one roof.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 08-11-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeogeorge73 View Post
Can take from A2 food court area hehe. Grab got loyalty point. I use it in Singapore so it suits me hehe
Noted with thanks (for the info on where can online taxi can pick up). May try Grab if fate allows,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Ex New berry now Segar
I like Sekar,hehehe...whenever i am there,papi will tell the girls those 1 juta can stay,the rest (above 1 juta) can go back. End up those around 1.5 juta girls also stay and then willingly accept 1 juta for overnight booking. Weekdays, no business...1 juta is still better than zero juta,right? And then follow by "if i book her for 2 nights (or if i book 2 girls),any discount?" ,so most of the time the final overnight price becomes 1.8 juta to 1.9 juta for 2 nights (or 2 girls).

This kind of thing will not happen in Sri Kandy, Happy 8 , Bunga and Links, which is why i almost never step into the 4 mentioned booking joint during 2018 (2018 coming to an end).

Just sharing.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 08-11-2018 at 03:12 PM.
Old 08-11-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poultrysauce View Post
So the links on your signature for your 2016 trips, they don't seem to work anymore? Any chance of refreshing them?
I will try. But do note that this forum only allow changes within 30days, those post i made is way above 30 days,so if i were to update it,i will have to Quote my own whole post to bring them forward which is against forum rules.

Nonetheless, i shall meantime try to figure out how to do it to make "everyone" happy,but this will take some time.

Quote:
So the most comprehensive list is one of the first few posts in this thread.
1st few posts were guides,basic one to get one started to go. As the thread move on,time move too,so things were updated as the thread move along.The more experienced (or seasoned) bros may need to flip through the latest 50 posts to get themselves a little more updated.

Everyone's character and likings were different (eg, i am not into KTV,Disco etc), cant have everyone moving in one single direction,hehehe...

Quote:
Obviously it's about 3 years since then so any recommendation on how to get up to date info eg. You had 100k HJ and 200k fj at a massage parlour and I'm sure inflation has pushed the price up, but by how much?
100k HJ and 200k FJ were after bargained price. During the time when i wrote those post/s (till 2016), i have seen bros in this forum and the old thread paying as high as 400k HJ and 800k for a FJ. And as of beginning of 2018, i am still able to get 150k to 200k for a HJ and 250k to 400k for a FJ in Batam (girls age range from 19 to those in their 30s).

Overnight booking (3 shots) : I have not pay more than 1 juta since day one i wrote my summaries till today. Nowaday, more than 3 shots for overnight depends very much on chemistry and/or extra top of cash,hehehe...

600k overnight girls should be near impossible as compared to 4 years ago,the lowest i have seen today is 700k rupiah. Just towards the end of last year,my friend booked a 22 year old who looks like some celebrity who used to be a KTV receptionist-turned-booking girl at 800k rupiah. This year another 2 of my friends did the same.

Generally,most overnight girls cost around or about 1 juta plus minus.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 08-11-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
is this 满足 massage still at harbor bay mall? maybe give it a try
Yes, they are still at Harbour Bay Mall. You are likely to see a 20% discount advertisement on the 1st floor of the mall but they will not honor those discount becos offer already over and they have new promo,as what they said.

The rest of the price is still the same. Below is a photo which i took on July 2018.

This massage place started when i 1st started Batam in this thread,hehehe....

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 08-11-2018 at 03:08 PM.
Old 08-11-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
About SIM cards and the registration issue for foreigners, I posted this:
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpo...ostcount=12020
Today is very easy to buy a pre-registered SIM card.
I still cant understand why there is a need to actually to register a sim card. Nowaday,i just go to Batam, buy a sim card at Harbour Bay (about 70k to 100k rupiah), upon my return, i just dump it away. Next trip (which is usually one month later), i buy a new one.

In the past when the Indo Government implemented the law on registering sim card before it can start to use. One will need to buy a sim, go to a certain "place" to register before one can start to use it. Today,what the governing body implemented earlier is now back to square one,hehehe....just a bit more expensive.

Quote:
Uh... I am used to transfer to one of my ladies the residual credit on the SIM card before leaving Batam (usually in range 20k-50k).
It's a token of appreciation which is well received, and I would lose that money anyway.
This is a good idea.

Quote:
In Kuala Lumpur, instead, a night of a few years ago I had to pay a significant bribe to avoid them take away the Viet girl who was with me (with passport, but with entry clearance expired ONE DAY BEFORE).
Those corrupted policemen patrol at night right looking for someone like me in company of a foreign girl, surely in the business, to milk the cow and make cash. I was trying to take a taxi on the street, but the police car was quicker than the taxi.
Recently,my cousin related an experience to me :

1. He drives to KL,and was something like being stopped by a police car during at a temporary check point.

2. Ask to open up his car booth (back of his car),he didnt go down the vehicle.

3. Few mins later ,he was free to go.

4. After driving about 5 mins, he felt strange (just a gut feel),so he drop off at the side road to double check his car booth and found a small package of "something" that wasnt his (he didnt open it up). He threw them away at the road side and continue his journey.

5. Another around 10 mins drive, a police car drive by him and he was ask to stop t a road side.

6. He was again ask to open up his car booth without leaving his vehicle. The policeman practically ransack his car looking for something.

7. They found nothing and let him go.

My cousin tells me the Malaysian police man could be looking for that "package" that he threw away in his car.

This incident reminds of the incidents that happens in Batam before (quite a handful number of times which was shared before). A guy got a wechat girl,brought her to his hotel, when the sunset came the room door knocking and when he opens up ,police spot check,hehehe...and found the drugs planted by the girl.

The rest of the story, i guess there is no need me for me to elaborate further,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 08-11-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I still cant understand why there is a need to actually to register a sim card. Nowaday,i just go to Batam, buy a sim card at Harbour Bay (about 70k to 100k rupiah), upon my return, i just dump it away. Next trip (which is usually one month later), i buy a new one.
exactly...70k rupiah and have about 7gb of data...why bother to register...was told Telkomsel pre-reg to sell...

in the past, I will not stop if Police stop me unless is a road block...those days many rented the Police uniform and trying to setup to con money...they will anyhow plant fake evidence...also make sure I dun speed...all my friends told me dun stop and just drive on...I will go down to open booth and closed myself at road block...usually suspicious if the Police request to open booth...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1