The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bali Delight

@sexphantom

mod removed 2 of your posts becos illegal external url not allowed in sbf...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-10-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sexphantom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
add (dot)VIP as the extension instead of (dot)com

Sorry didn’t realise it was illegal.

Apologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
@sexphantom

mod removed 2 of your posts becos illegal external url not allowed in sbf...
Old 03-10-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexphantom View Post
add (dot)VIP as the extension instead of (dot)com

Sorry didn’t realise it was illegal.

Apologies
Any external website url not allowed to post in sbf...

once become legal sponsor allowed to have own thread and can mentioned in any info thread...

Old 03-10-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
djwk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, am heading to Bali soon for holiday. Got to know an angmoh FL there and am trying to set up a longer term arrangement beyond a session...something like 2-3 days in nature. May I know whats the market rate for such arrangements? Don want to kena chop...apologies if not the correct forum for such qns.
Old 05-10-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Bro I’m just grateful to find a joint that has quality and no bullshit whenever I’m in Bali 🤣

What does legal sponsor even means?

Quote:
Any external website url not allowed to post in sbf...

once become legal sponsor allowed to have own thread and can mentioned in any info thread...
Old 05-10-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro I’m just grateful to find a joint that has quality and no bullshit whenever I’m in Bali 🤣

What does legal sponsor even means?
Legal sponsor means those who sponsored in sbf...by paying sbf..

Old 05-10-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Oh perhaps I should let 7th Heaven(dot)VIP know they may have a small following here. But I think they have no clue 🤣

Had a short chat with the phone messaging person and she said her boss is a really nice lady and was working herself. Just wanted a bunch of good, pretty girls with no headaches and nonsense.

So that’s why the girls aren’t really recycled from the other agents who shares the same pool of workers.

Anyways as long as she keeps coming up with new girls, I’ll be a supporter whenever I’m here.

Quote:
Legal sponsor means those who sponsored in sbf...by paying sbf..
Old 05-10-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh perhaps I should let 7th Heaven(dot)VIP know they may have a small following here. But I think they have no clue ��

Had a short chat with the phone messaging person and she said her boss is a really nice lady and was working herself. Just wanted a bunch of good, pretty girls with no headaches and nonsense.

So that’s why the girls aren’t really recycled from the other agents who shares the same pool of workers.

Anyways as long as she keeps coming up with new girls, I’ll be a supporter whenever I’m here.
Thank you for your kind understanding...sadly not many understand why mods taking actions in all threads...

Imagine an info thread last 5 pages talking about pricing and gals for one entertainment establishment...this really tell us the onwers were out in force to use this sbf for free...

Anyway mods are not the boss but working with the boss Sam to moderate...mods appointed by boss...

Old 10-10-2023, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
feelzman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at prime Plaza Sanur hotel few months back...

No time to go those spa bcoz time tight for me so just Followed tips here to find bobali on twitter but really a lot all scam using fake photo.. Don't trust deposits.. They will ask u to use wise transfer.. And pls use request video call to view 1st if really keen.. No video call better don't waste your time..

I did video call and really was fake photo totally different person (not really my cup of tea also the real person) but what the heck I thought why not just try.. OK came then she give an attitude flip car already.. No massage no service no nothing just a min bj and that's it during the fk also no expression.. Cb punde..

Dont ask what damage.. Was about standard pricing for freelance.. Sharing my experience here so other bros don't kena

The 1 that don't require deposits and allow video call some look quite OK 1.. But just not my type..
Old 10-10-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sufoxy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yo bro, I had already put up several FRs LOL
I also try some independent ones, hits and miss.

Majority I just use 7th heaven. Drama free, wat you see is what you get, no bait and switch and no shemales.

Have a couple new ones, Salsa is 19 and tight as fvk LOL

The others like Nicole and Lita are always amazing and they have a few more new ones. Just WhatsApp and they appear at your door. Best for lazy fella like me.

Enjoy Bali bros
Apologies! So I text them in English and they will arrange for ladies to come to my room? What if I don’t have a room. Any recommendation for short term or hourly room?
Old 10-10-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Bro I always had a room when I call them.
I think you could ask them to recommend a place or arrange something for you. I’m sure they should be able to do this for customers

🤘

Quote:
Originally Posted by sufoxy1 View Post
Apologies! So I text them in English and they will arrange for ladies to come to my room? What if I don’t have a room. Any recommendation for short term or hourly room?
Old 13-10-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
gorilla83 is one of the Best!gorilla83 is one of the Best!gorilla83 is one of the Best!gorilla83 is one of the Best!

Contacted 7th Heaven to try the girls. Tried Lita and Febri on recommendations. 1.5 hrs full of actions. Service was tip top and boss was friendly too. Thumbs up and will return to try others.
Old 14-10-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ragpicker1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those going to Flame Spa - can use VIP177

You can get 10% off their services listed.
Old 19-10-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
USboy3134 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorilla83 View Post
Contacted 7th Heaven to try the girls. Tried Lita and Febri on recommendations. 1.5 hrs full of actions. Service was tip top and boss was friendly too. Thumbs up and will return to try others.
yeah man, their service is so sweet, too bad they aren't in other parts of Asia. Awesome girls and service for sure!
Old 22-10-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
andrew45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hiege -yes, thats the correct link
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1