The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 15
daymaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Pm those wanted to try beautician robe ML,very teasing very gfe
Can share ctc. thanks
Old 24-01-2024, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
Miroc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by macansx View Post
Spotted a super discreet spa right smack in the CBD. Some of them from L* Spa. This is on the 15th floor. If any bros know of any FR let me know. I’ll give my fr this weekend!!

Quite excited to find this
I also just know this 15floor. but the entrance fee seem on high side. So I passed.
Haha, I hope hear ur review after Ur session.
Old 24-01-2024, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
andrewo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Spotted a super discreet spa right smack in the CBD. Some of them from L* Spa. This is on the 15th floor. If any bros know of any FR let me know. I’ll give my fr this weekend!!

I an guessing it’s the same shop in different location. Saw their update on FB too
Old 24-01-2024, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3480 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewo View Post
I an guessing it’s the same shop in different location. Saw their update on FB too
Nut this branch still got syt meh ? Think all auntie liao
Old 25-01-2024, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 8
macansx is one of the Best!macansx is one of the Best!macansx is one of the Best!macansx is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewo View Post
Yes I think you’re right. I don’t see their updates. Anyway banned. Not good at all
Old 25-01-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
merisel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bro,I tried one near CBD area a beauty salon where the ML wear robe like a beauticianEnrry is $70 per hour massage with oil.I was assigned to a pretty and cute looking Viet ML.I was then usher into the room to change into the disposable shorts with a towel to go and shower.While she waited for me outside.I came out of the shower she was happily smiling to me

The room is quite nice.I began to get on the massage bed and she begin her massage.Her massage was hard it helps loosen up my tight muscles from gymminng.After 30mins plus I started to feel oil pouring at my groin area,she then slowly use her hands and finger to tease my rod and balls in a sensual way.After 5 mins I can't tahan anymore and i flipped over.

I begin to signal her that i want to touch her boobs,she then remove the robe.Wow what a surprise its a nice pair of Big B cup that sift and fluffy.I then begin to cup her breast and lick her nipples.While she enjoying,she hj me.Not long after i shot.

Left a happy man and told her i will be back and i tipped her $50 which she gladly accepted it with a smile.

If anyone keen to try can pm me
Pm contact please bro! Thanks!
Old 25-01-2024, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Anyone with FR for bee spa yoyo ? Can PM me pls . Thx a lot
Old 25-01-2024, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!

Been reading about this big tits A*** in Bugis so had to try today. Came in and she was smiling, teasing me here and there. As the massage went on, she keeps slipping her finger in my ass crack. Felt so good. Gave me a nice hj from that position. She then turn me around and did hj with her forearm technique, it was weird but felt so good. Pop the qn for full svc and of course she said no but I know this from experience, it's never no. Unfortunately she was on her period so will get the full svc next time. So BJ and bf for now. Alot of teeth for the BJ but she was doing it so passionately so I didn't wanna stop her so I also tahan. At one point, she jam her fingers in my asshole, I jumped and call her her a crazy bitch. She laugh and continue pleasing me. After a while dropped a load on her tits. Cleaned up, gave her a tip and bounce. Will definitely be back for the pussy. As I left, saw H****. Small lady. But just staring at me as I left. Some say her boobs bigger but I couldn't tell. Guess will have to book her too to find out..
Old 25-01-2024, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all

Bee spa yoyo is yiyi friend
Old 25-01-2024, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
studyhardplays2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Pmed those wanted to try massage by beautcian robe ML
Hi bro! Can u pm me too? Thanks in advance!
Old 26-01-2024, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Bigpenis8888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi bro,I tried one near CBD area a beauty salon where the ML wear robe like a beauticianEnrry is $70 per hour massage with oil.I was assigned to a pretty and cute looking Viet ML.I was then usher into the room to change into the disposable shorts with a towel to go and shower.While she waited for me outside.I came out of the shower she was happily smiling to me

The room is quite nice.I began to get on the massage bed and she begin her massage.Her massage was hard it helps loosen up my tight muscles from gymminng.After 30mins plus I started to feel oil pouring at my groin area,she then slowly use her hands and finger to tease my rod and balls in a sensual way.After 5 mins I can't tahan anymore and i flipped over.

I begin to signal her that i want to touch her boobs,she then remove the robe.Wow what a surprise its a nice pair of Big B cup that sift and fluffy.I then begin to cup her breast and lick her nipples.While she enjoying,she hj me.Not long after i shot.

Left a happy man and told her i will be back and i tipped her $50 which she gladly accepted it with a smile.

If anyone keen to try can pm me
Bro can pm me the location and her contact thanks
Old 26-01-2024, 05:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jem888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Can pm me location
Old 26-01-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
lanlanlor has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jem888 View Post
Can pm me location
not had to find, near around RP.

massage is good but extra is $100 for hj and roaming.

tried to insist 50, then 80. not interested. very chor
Old 26-01-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
cusack900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycusack900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Thanks bro, looking forward to the review.
Also, any view on the L* Spa you've referenced to? I have contemplated many times but haven't gotten around to trying it...
Old 26-01-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
BossShark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cusack900 View Post
Thanks bro, looking forward to the review.
Also, any view on the L* Spa you've referenced to? I have contemplated many times but haven't gotten around to trying it...
I remember seeing some bro recommended V**ky here before but when I recently checked, was told she had left. Does any bro know where she working now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1