The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
Malay, Malaysia

Old 12-03-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 13
zerotohero is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzerotohero is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: kinky colleague and our work adventure

still one of my favourite stories here!
Old 12-03-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
iPangPwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertrose View Post
Freaking sexy bod!!
Old 12-03-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
holyfark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerotohero View Post
still one of my favourite stories here!
lol you dug a 2014 thread.
Old 18-09-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 8
neo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: kinky colleague and our work adventure

Good pictures & stories, thank you TS!
Old 18-09-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kingkamelot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good stories and pics!
Old 19-09-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good story and great video and pictures!

Hope TS is still going well with your kinky college.

Her figure really remind me of my little Malay FB back in hometown.
Brown skin, slim, small tits, round ass, and she love sex. Love giving me BJ, fill up all her hole, but she didn't swallow la.. those are good time before covid. Now cannot go back... Haiz..
Old 19-09-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3742 / Power: 0
elforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallsynn View Post
Good story and great video and pictures!

Hope TS is still going well with your kinky college.

Her figure really remind me of my little Malay FB back in hometown.
Brown skin, slim, small tits, round ass, and she love sex. Love giving me BJ, fill up all her hole, but she didn't swallow la.. those are good time before covid. Now cannot go back... Haiz..
Nothing lasts forever, more so kinky rs… once the excitement fades off, everything feels like SOP, most of the time the gal will start looking for new targets…
Chances r he’s sharing his old story which happened to him some time before their break up….
Unless he can prove with proof of dates without resorting to photoshop….
But still it’s commendable to share old flames here cos not all r blessed with such experiences, though transient but can definitely last forever in ur memory…
Just hope he’s not tortured by that memory
Old 19-09-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

elforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond repute

Like this is my own way back in 2006 before proliferation of smartphone…
I must thank Sony for inventing cybershot with size of current handphones n good photo resolution - so that helps to preserve my ‘memory’ haha…
Old 19-09-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

bro elforno,
you have come a long way.
and will never doubt your selection of girls.
this one is good too from many years ago.
Old 20-09-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster

Didn’t know this is a non sharing thread
I laughed at the notion of ‘hijack’
But it just shows the myriad of narrow mindedness in our society
What about this sharing is caring BS? Haha
Old 20-09-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
bro elforno,
you have come a long way.
and will never doubt your selection of girls.
this one is good too from many years ago.
Thanks time really flies but only captured faded ‘memories’ remains which can be shared anyway at least I tell u the actual date it happens (not hijacking ok? But will make this my last post in this thread)
Feelings can change (this one is because she chose to fuck another man instead of telling me in my face - of course i dun want to die of AIDS haha) people changed too, we just need to face the truth that nothing lasts forever

Enjoy your ‘stories’ here, can get Uncle Sam to delete my posts if it makes u feel violated hee2
Old 20-09-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by elforno View Post
Thanks time really flies but only captured faded ‘memories’ remains which can be shared anyway at least I tell u the actual date it happens (not hijacking ok? But will make this my last post in this thread)
Feelings can change (this one is because she chose to fuck another man instead of telling me in my face - of course i dun want to die of AIDS haha) people changed too, we just need to face the truth that nothing lasts forever

Enjoy your ‘stories’ here, can get Uncle Sam to delete my posts if it makes u feel violated hee2
No good Singaporean woman left? All will look for new men once they get bored?
Old 06-02-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 6
HairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of light

Nice lay…..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1