The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2016, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
He is opening mookata, something like Vietnamese lamb BBQ, lau de. Thai style of BBQ so no need chef.
then there is a few very famous mookata restaurant in hcm...better start looking at those and check out their crowd...dun go in blindly...from what I understand most mookata restaurant are air-con...

but if you talking viet hot pot style then forget it...too many and no money to make...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-06-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
then there is a few very famous mookata restaurant in hcm...better start looking at those and check out their crowd...dun go in blindly...from what I understand most are air-con...
That was why 50k is a bit tough especially in D1....
Old 01-06-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya 50k, better forget it... too risky, 90% lose money.
I rather spend 1k per month can spend 50 mths in Vietnam...

restaurant biz in Vietnam no longer can make money...only those few popular ones will continue to make...

Old 01-06-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
This sounds really harsh.

My friends and I are intending to open a thai food and mookata food in HCM or perhaps Hanoi. I have been through the streets and I don't see much around available. Yet the feedback I get from the viet girls I know is most viet people in HCM like it.

So reading much of these is quite discouraging.
My career is into F&B management, managing restaurants & bars in hotels and chain restaurants and has work in Middle East and Asia already back in Singapore since 8 years.
If you have deep pockets but without a brand , forgot it. A mama n papa style shop wont work. You need a brand or a niche that brings you a Long term.
Vietnam is a progressive country and their expectations are curious , brand conscious and life style show off.
I am not to discourage you, but bottom line is what kind of margins do you expect .
If you are just happy with a reasonable margins then is fine , try it . Not big money but enough to live happily with a reasonable income then try it.
But of course there are risk .
Old 01-06-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaner View Post
I am not to discourage you, but bottom line is what kind of margins do you expect .
If you are just happy with a reasonable margins then is fine , try it . Not big money but enough to live happily with a reasonable income then try it.
But of course there are risk .
I disagree...the restaurant above as you describe will not survived beyond 3 months...

Restaurant biz very peculiar in HCM...one must be like Lan Nuong Nam Bo...even this dare not to expand beyond 2 branches...the rest only 1 shop...and cannot expand further...

as a foreigner...I patronize local and not foreign...dun ask me to eat foreign food in hcm...

Old 01-06-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
I disagree...the restaurant above as you describe will not survived beyond 3 months...

Restaurant biz very peculiar in HCM...one must be like Lan Nuong Nam Bo...even this dare not to expand beyond 2 branches...the rest only 1 shop...and cannot expand further...

as a foreigner...I patronize local and not foreign...dun ask me to eat foreign food in hcm...
Bro I run and help 2 owners to manage and consult 2 restaurants , 1 microbrewery in HCM and 1 in Hanoi. There are still there since 6 years.
Define your target market who you want to reach the local or foreigners , lower class , PME or high society. There are also rich foreigners will to spend.
Bro our Friend he only got 30 -50 k small amount can start small but may not be a millionaire just enough for salary or may close within 6 months like u say. Any business there are risk.
Old 02-06-2016, 12:25 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Any business there are risk.
No right no wrong, as long as there is business plan and they can tahan losing the investment then it worth a try... maybe they might success and listed in SGX like Thai village
Old 02-06-2016, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro I run and help 2 owners to manage and consult 2 restaurants , 1 microbrewery in HCM and 1 in Hanoi. There are still there since 6 years.
Define your target market who you want to reach the local or foreigners , lower class , PME or high society. There are also rich foreigners will to spend.
Bro our Friend he only got 30 -50 k small amount can start small but may not be a millionaire just enough for salary or may close within 6 months like u say. Any business there are risk.
I have to agree with you...

yes define market...again biz plan
who is the chef...have to serve food consistent...never let chef control boss
what type of food...very important
location also very important...most successful biz own their location and dun rent

that is why if you knew can make very little money then why bother to start and take risk

Old 02-06-2016, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
No right no wrong, as long as there is business plan and they can tahan losing the investment then it worth a try... maybe they might success and listed in SGX like Thai village
I hv to agree also....

Vietnam looks big potential but also tough to make money...so far only property may make money...other biz I dun see any chance for new entry...this is base IMHO...unless those involved in cleaning money...

just too many food with low cost around to compete...also cheap and easy to cook a meal at home..._

Old 02-06-2016, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:

Lan Nuong Nam Bo is one of my favourite place for dinning. I brought my friend and his mum there once and in the end; they loved the place so much. I was really wondering how much the Boss make a day there as the place was usually crowded. Sometimes without any advance booking; you cant get a big table. The numbers or employees the boss employ easily reach more than 150. Just wonder how much return he get a month.

There are several points you need to consider for opening a restaurant; area; parking spaces and access to this place play an important part

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 02-06-2016, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Lan Nuong Nam Bo is one of my favourite place for dinning. I brought my friend and his mum there once and in the end; they loved the place so much. I was really wondering how much the Boss make a day there as the place was usually crowded. Sometimes without any advance booking; you cant get a big table. The numbers or employees the boss employ easily reach more than 150. Just wonder how much return he get a month.

There are several points you need to consider for opening a restaurant; area; parking spaces and access to this place play an important part
oh no...also hv to consider Tax, District and Provincial Police Officers...these officers can be trouble makers...if they dun get certain money pay-off...biz in Vietnam is not straight like ABC...

Old 02-06-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
oh no...also hv to consider Tax, District and Provincial Police Officers...these officers can be trouble makers...if they dun get certain money pay-off...biz in Vietnam is not straight like ABC...
Agree with you lots of hassle. same like in any 3rd world cites , Need to have strong backings like the big boys do.

2 school of thought- investment small sum don't except to be a millionaire instant Perhaps only a small income like a form of salary instead of working for ppl but own boss , own time own target if its successful.
If want earn big money then big investment but need to do your sums right. It can be success it can also fail.
Big investment you need experience ,do you have the enterpruner skills ? Do you have experience in managing a companys. Know about food is not enough , there more then skills require
Old 02-06-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:

2 school of thought- investment small sum don't except to be a millionaire instant Perhaps only a small income like a form of salary instead of working for ppl but own boss , own time own target if its successful.

If want earn big money then big investment but need to do your sums right. It can be success it can also fail.
I am not asking for flaming but your 2 schools have been outdated.

Quote:
Big investment you need experience ,do you have the enterpruner skills ? Do you have experience in managing a companys. Know about food is not enough , there more then skills require
Again, not trying to start a flame. You have a big mis-understanding of "entrepreneur" or "entrepreneur skill".

In modern world, an entrepreneur is someone who is good at perceiving new business opportunity and goes thru the risk of starting a business. He don't have to know how to manage a company. How many entrepreneurs have a MBA or soft skill to manage a company? That's why successful entrepreneurs have CFO, COO, CTO or whatever to assist in managing a company. Finally, entrepreneur is given to someone with good business sense or vision and not to a good management person.

Ok I will stop here, this is a sex forum else others will feel this is a mini MBA forum.

Last edited by naemlo; 02-06-2016 at 03:47 PM.
Old 02-06-2016, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am not asking for flaming but your 2 schools have been outdated.

Again, not trying to start a flame. You have a big mis-understanding of "entrepreneur" or "entrepreneur skill".

In modern world, an entrepreneur is someone who is good at perceiving new business opportunity and goes thru the risk of starting a business. He don't have to know how to manage a company. How many entrepreneurs have a MBA or soft skill to manage a company? That's why successful entrepreneurs have CFO, COO, CTO or whatever to assist in managing a company. Finally, entrepreneur is given to someone with good business sense or vision and not to a good management person.

Ok I will stop here, this is a sex forum else others will feel this is a mini MBA forum.
entrepreneur is someone who is good at perceiving new business opportunity "fully agree with you" and he hires a CEO, CFO etc
And if you don't have that experience and senses of managing a company , the CEO or CFO will eat you for lunch.......
Old 02-06-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
And if you don't have that experience and senses of managing a company , the CEO or CFO will eat you for lunch.......
Then Bill Gates' Microsoft or Jeff Bezo's Amazon will have to close down now.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1