The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2016, 03:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 19
codicerous is a Helpful and Caring Samstercodicerous is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Unhappy Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Dear bros,

Please beware of those wechat msges you received. Though the girls in the pic are very pretty, they are 100% not real. Don't believe even if they send you some videos of themselves. Also fake.

1. Don't believe the services advertised. They are always fake.it is the agent.the girls will also ask for transport 100. On top of the price agreed. Then tell you they earn only 200.

2.never bring the girl out of your room even if you booked overnight.they will just very quickly hop onto their pimp's car and run away.

3. Just don't go for wechat girls. Don't let your small head tell you otherwise even if you are very experienced.

True story

semi-retired from SBF
Old 11-05-2016, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
fuck2theend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by codicerous View Post
Dear bros,

Please beware of those wechat msges you received. Though the girls in the pic are very pretty, they are 100% not real. Don't believe even if they send you some videos of themselves. Also fake.

1. Don't believe the services advertised. They are always fake.it is the agent.the girls will also ask for transport 100. On top of the price agreed. Then tell you they earn only 200.

2.never bring the girl out of your room even if you booked overnight.they will just very quickly hop onto their pimp's car and run away.

3. Just don't go for wechat girls. Don't let your small head tell you otherwise even if you are very experienced.

True story

The reason is very clear. The locals only overnight girls from KTV, so outcall girls are all fake in shanghai, including wechat girls. They are conning foreigners and travellers from other cities in china.
Old 11-05-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
kedeidder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dear bros,

True story
Thanks for the headsup!
Old 12-05-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dear bros,

True story
Thx bro for d headsup! Should always support your local bro
Old 12-05-2016, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
Thx bro for d headsup! Should always support your local bro
Just go for those RMB 150 quickie in the shop if you are really in a deep need.
Old 13-05-2016, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
icemachine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Shanghai Recommendations 2

Do anyone have any tips for bbs, FS or HE massage and Saunas with Nuru in Shanghai?

Tired of my old places and many good places have closed.

Thanks!
Old 15-05-2016, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
antares79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyantares79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dunno if the places still around, early 2012 was in Shanghai for a week doing biz, stayed around hongfeng rd, there were a strip of shops n restaurants nearby, nice areas many western expats n nice cars....
So I went for a walk after dinner one night, saw some massage joints, although on roadside the lack of signs made them rather inconspicuous
Went into a decent looking one, kinda 3 storey shop, lady at the front rather good looking in blazer, took her advice for a 2 hour massage
Room upstairs rather small but clean, built in shower, massage table actually quite wide n firm, saw disposable panties so I wore them n climbed onto the table
A lady came in, looked rather mature but not bad looking for my taste (I would guess mid 30s), few wrinkles n in very good shape for her age, wore a single piece suit-like uniform, nothing weird so I didn't expect something special, greeted me n tried to make convo, my Chinese was average but I managed just fine...
Started her massage from the back, shoulder n neck, pretty good skill actually, she asked about me n all, talked about herself a bit, said she was from Henan, nothing about families didn't ask anyway....
Things got interesting moving to the feet n legs, still good massage but with panties her hands could access a good part of my bums n thighs, she somehow used a lot of oil, very slippery indeed! She said something about loosening the knots, her hands massaging inner thighs, slipped into the panties kneading my asses, forcing panties further up til it felt like g-string lol then she asked if she could remove panties, said yes....then she had her hands moving crazy around my asses, pushing her fingers just behind the balls n pelvis but she still left the balls alone, but by that time I got the general idea of where things gonna go haha....she did that for around 10 mins, then she upped the ante by slipping her fingers down my balls rubbing them from perineum (google it if u don't know lol), smooth firm strokes, I wriggled n moaned for sure but still able to hold back
She did that for probably a couple of minutes, then she went back to normal but very comprehensive kneading of my thighs n asses again, as if cooling me down from my lust, I thought damn just like that but I was happy enuff, but then she asked to turn over.....
Naturally my thing half awake despite my best effort to keep it down, I apologized for such situation but she said she have seen plenty anyway nothing strange, some massage around the thighs then she asked if I would like for some specials, I said I'm open for anything but full service....
So she stripped down her suit, leaving only her thong found out she had nice curves yet not very slim type n solid C cup, all natural.... I commended her body, she was flattered, since I wasn't into sex she went for BJ, smooth n slow, her hands kept my thighs apart while she sucked me off, good skill no hands, sometimes cupping balls n rubbing thighs
Then she put some oil on her breasts started giving me titfuck from top, her balance n back was impressive I must say since the whole process lasted for quite awhile, told I was close she squeezed her breasts even further saying something like "give it to my breasts, quick" n some other things, my thing basically buried between her tits, shooting my load furiously
She stepped back after I slowed down, she coyly complained I made a big mess n pretended to b annoyed slightly rubbing the milk around her flesh, she rinsed her body, I still trying to calm myself, she out of shower asked me to wash my thing since there was time left for more massage, then back onto massage table facing up....., as she was still naked while massaging me, I actually got hard again during convo lol, she was teased me saying that she didn't do a good job back then, I asked how much time left she said still hav time since it was near closing time unlikely she would get customer again, she would do me a favor n took care of it, she didn't ask what I want she just sucked me off again, this time a bit longer, really enjoyed her eagerness, what shocked me she kept sucking even when I clearly showed my impending release, took the whole thing down to the root when I shot my load! I thought crap she would probably bite me off cuz of that but she managed to take it all!
She commented how I could still do it again, I said sorry several times she said no prob, it doesn't taste bad she had a few times b4 (damn...), but she didn't do CIM that easily, she felt naughty seeing me hard so soon (>_<)
Anyway I took shower with her, not hard again this time, nice body to look at, at the end she gave her number n asked me to keep in touch if I visit Shanghai again, tipped her RMB600 (not much left in my wallet just as my dick lol) it was great exp but I don't want to repeat again simply to avoid getting hooked haha
Anyway if any of u guys hav the chance to confirm the places, the shops on the same road as Bollywood Indian cuisine or something like that, happy hunting ppl!
Name: Irene or Ai Lin?
Appearance: 7/10, pretty for my standard, smooth n very fair skin
Body: not very slim yet shapely, prolly 50+kgs, 160cm tall
Breasts: C+
Massage cost: RMB300+ (forgot the exact, remembered gave 400 got some change back)

I still shiver from the memory....., no chance coming back to try other places so far
Old 15-05-2016, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by antares79 View Post

I still shiver from the memory....., no chance coming back to try other places so far
Could you PM me the adress to the place please?
Old 15-05-2016, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arachno73 View Post
Another review....

MP @ Yúyáo lù

Directions:
The place is so easy to find as indicated by wohaha96

"Check In" Process:
None... went in and straight upstairs into a room.

The fun part:
Did not have anyone in mind so ask attendant to recommend.
In come a young lady, good body, long firm legs and butt, long hair (tied up) and 7 looks,

I showered as she prepare the bed. The massage is quite ok, targeting my back, shoulder and my butt.

Half way through... she got me into something like a half doggie style where I have my tights ontop of hers and she started to do cock, balls & asshole teasing strange position but feels good.

She stop and asked me wait while she went out to get hot towel and came back and did a hot rub down of my back. She then lock the door and dimmed the lights. I was thinking what is going to happen...

I was still laying on my tummy and she ontop and started to do a good cat bath all over... focusing on my ears, asshole and my cock. (I was thinking is she going to BJ me... but no luck maybe next time I can ask)

After that flip over and she strip her top and exposed her breast and started to do some B2B massage while I auto roam and suck on her breasts... next she started to work on my cock while my fingers explore her pussy and I started to play with it while she play with my cock... she is sensitive down there and starting to get wet this turn me on further and it is a race who can get who off first...

She is good I lost and rifle is cock check cleared in no time... clearing a huge load.

My personal view on the review (you may disagree).
Looks: 7/10
Figure: Slim and firm butt
Massage: 6.5/10 (I have better)
GFE: 8/10
HJ: 9/10
CB: 9/10
BJ: N/A but will ask next time
Damage: RMB 258

RTM: Yes! Will ask if she can do BJ...
Could you please PM me the addres?
Old 16-05-2016, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To all Bros in Shanghai

I will be landing shanghai this Friday for ktv session
Any Bros wanna join in please pm me for more details
Old 17-05-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

shrtdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from 金林, 西康路484号. Looks like closed liao.
Old 18-05-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrtdick View Post
yes it has been closed for sometime
Old 18-05-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
vblover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrtdick View Post
Hi bro, just visit one MP along xikang road and their package is rmb320 for full services! I thought it was HJ until the WL told me. You may PM for details
Old 19-05-2016, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

found another 2 new MP around the same area.

First one : Massage 230/full 288
Second : full 320

The first one all masseur taken so go for the second one. Will try next time

Second one : gotten the 6th girl so overall standard not high. The 6th girl is chio but no boobs/service so still cannot fight all my previous visit. SOP then fj. nothing much...
Old 19-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Samster

broo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just recce last night.
Saw this still open 半梦 and one nameless outlet just opposite of 康源(still closed)
Further east to 海防路 there's 南庭,佳缘, and opposite it is a very local bonk, if you dare! no signboard, just a sentry guarding the door.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1