The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2011, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Grownup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to up part time ktv girl (full time student)?

I have up-ed many ktv girls before. Either through direct question on the spot or through a little hard work a few days after a few session. Now I met someone I really like from TAM but the problem is that she is a full time university student in Singapore and speaks fluent English. Although in the early 20s, this girl knows singapore well since she's been here for a few years. She claimed she doesn't go out and just worked durin her holiday for pocket money. I don't think all my previsous methods work for this type of girl.

So I'm wondering if the brudders out there can share the experience.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to up part time ktv girl (full time student)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grownup View Post
I have up-ed many ktv girls before. Either through direct question on the spot or through a little hard work a few days after a few session. Now I met someone I really like from TAM but the problem is that she is a full time university student in Singapore and speaks fluent English. Although in the early 20s, this girl knows singapore well since she's been here for a few years. She claimed she doesn't go out and just worked durin her holiday for pocket money. I don't think all my previsous methods work for this type of girl.

So I'm wondering if the brudders out there can share the experience.
money, money and money!
Old 09-04-2011, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
money, money and money!
yes,agree totally on that.
the reason tat she is working @ TAM is also becos of $.
if she's not there 4 the $, she might as well go party,rest @ home or go back her hometown during the skool holidays ... if u realli believe she's studying @ sg uni .....
$ makes the world go round.
Old 09-04-2011, 08:00 AM
Samster

Some wants to earn $ without having to sleep with customer. I am just wondering how to break that. I think even I offer $1k she won't do it (just an example). Wonder if I should sit for a few sessions to get her familiar with me before proposing. Sounds like hard work.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 20
sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Some wants to earn $ without having to sleep with customer. I am just wondering how to break that. I think even I offer $1k she won't do it (just an example). Wonder if I should sit for a few sessions to get her familiar with me before proposing. Sounds like hard work.
Unless she is superb angpai in TAM else she has to go out with customers. Normally mummy there will give her benefit of doubt for 1 or 2 months, if she still persist of not going out, mummy won't take her under their wing.

If she holding student pass and study in NUS, I don't think she will risk working in TAM and get caught and lose everything including the mandatory PR status when she graduated. TAM got a higer risk of raid as it's located on ground floor and not easy to escape.

if u really keen and willing to offer more than 500, u can ask mummy to arrange for u .
Old 09-04-2011, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 15
chowchowkeith is one of the Best!chowchowkeith is one of the Best!chowchowkeith is one of the Best!

Ts, are you looking into a relationship with her or just bonk her.

If you just want to bonk her, offer her S$5k to accompany you for the night.

This will work..
Old 09-04-2011, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
Accord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to behold

every girls working as hostress at TAM sure have a price...
if 1K not sufficient, increase by 1K more and so on...
surely she will say ok at a certain price...
of cos if u think she is worth the price before u go for it.
Old 09-04-2011, 02:28 PM
Samster

I was referring to 5th floor actually, not the 1st floor TAM. Many part timers @5th floor. Some only work during school holiday. I never heard mummy can arrange such thing. The last time I spoke to mummy, she could tell me that this girl and that girl does not go out. Not all KTV girl must go out to continue working there.

I don't want relationship....just fun. But $5K is too steep. Thinking of a strategy...or just move on to another target....
Old 09-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19800 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

the usual KTV gals are oredi not easy to sian. this one's an U-undergrad n have stayed in SG for a few yrs so will naturally be more street-wise. in terms of $$$ n conditions she's likely more demanding. i hv lil experience in this area but i reckon u'll probly need 3-5k to BY her?

i think u can consult expert bro Warbird (1 of the threads on how to sian KTV gals) for more advice.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

you would be spoil for choices elsewhere, why just because of you cannot get her keeps on trying aimlessly.time to move on bro
Old 09-04-2011, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
you would be spoil for choices elsewhere, why just because of you cannot get her keeps on trying aimlessly.time to move on bro
Very true about cheaper elsewhere. But This one really SYT 20 yr old with solid figure. Can always go overseas but that is a one off trip and then dry again when come back to Singapore. Need to have home base supply for on-demand satisfaction without going overseas. The FL scene here cannot make it in terms of quality. I prefer to pay more to get good quality. For example, pay $300 for one shot with pretty ktv girl compared with $100 with prc FL who is not so good looking.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

imagine u 1st meet her & she went 2 hotel with u 4 a certain amount.
would u still look 4 her @ the ktv 4 the 2nd time, 3rd time & etc .....
Old 10-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

go to the same KTV but ask for other gals and ignore her..see how she react , than you can see better what follow up actions to take..
think she is baiting you now so just turn around and bait her back..if the fish still wont take bite after some attempts, go find other fishing grounds.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 20
sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!

I think you are not familiar with the place and the protocol there. I suggest u visit there more often and get to know the mummy better. U have to spend quite a fair bit before the mummy answers to your request.

Quote:
I was referring to 5th floor actually, not the 1st floor TAM. Many part timers @5th floor. Some only work during school holiday. I never heard mummy can arrange such thing. The last time I spoke to mummy, she could tell me that this girl and that girl does not go out. Not all KTV girl must go out to continue working there.

I don't want relationship....just fun. But $5K is too steep. Thinking of a strategy...or just move on to another target....
Old 10-04-2011, 05:38 PM
Samster

Some people zap my points because he doesn't like my nick and my question which he said was childish. Well, I'm not into collecting points and just want to participate in this forum. Those preoccupied with points are the childish ones.

Anyway, I'd probably patronize her one more time at the same ktv and then move on if she is cold. I don't mind paying like 1k for the first F session if she is willing and then see how after that.

I may ask the mummy abt her the next time I go.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1