The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
unclewang12345

Closed Thread

Old 21-03-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold
Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keisukehonda View Post
Anyone recently went to Hxxxx at amk? Any decent insights ? I read some old thread but are they still valid ? And how much entrance and damge ? Can pm me if sensitive , any GG ?

Recently in the area, walked past saw one viet looking but cmi lady manning counter. So walked off.
Hmm your previous post asking about tingting is starting to make sense liao… bro, just go try yourself, don’t come here gey siao act blur ask this place got what service.
Old 21-03-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
keisukehonda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Hmm your previous post asking about tingting is starting to make sense liao… bro, just go try yourself, don’t come here gey siao act blur ask this place got what service.
I think u mistaken and no need act gek siao
I only tried kary before. If u not willing to share its ok too
Old 21-03-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Amk got any place with clean with intense teasing massage not $88 setup one?
Clean MP and little Teasing at AMK 408 next to Sg pool.
Old 21-03-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Now their package how much? Which Ml therr now have the best skill can pm
PM storage exceed lol so can’t Pm you
Old 22-03-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
PM storage exceed lol so can’t Pm you
Lol bro I clearliaolai pm
Me
Old 22-03-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyho55 View Post
Hi bro, long time didn’t see you in amk posting. Don’t bother to go, not only entrance fee $68, the tips they asking is min $60 to $80. Give you black face if you chose $60.
Yea lor cox now amk like sibei sian place unles some bro
Got hidden good lobang
Old 23-03-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 11
phafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud ofphafflaster has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
Has anyone tried Ave 6, B**tley Wellness? That day walked past saw a cute fair petite ML with heavy makeup, heavy lashes. Looks like a SYT, but more importantly, her school girl kind of body is my fetish. Any GQ there?
The one u saw should be Kelly. Tried a few there. Will exchange FR if u got any from Bishan
Old 23-03-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 14
Icebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to all

Any recommendations at 100+ area other than Axx Sxx? Thanks 🙏🏻
Old 23-03-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

I like this thread. my MIL stays in this area.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 23-03-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phafflaster View Post
The one u saw should be Kelly. Tried a few there. Will exchange FR if u got any from Bishan
Indeed, bingo! I checked out their website and the ML I am referring to is indeed Kelly.
Old 23-03-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
keigo85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro, where is this at? can share location? thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveletters View Post
My first fr on this shop at 4** amk as I got her wchat through a massage platform on fb, make a booking as I was around tat area n feeling tat I need a rub also some service if any as I was first time there,reach n I saw tat the shop is those legit shop with bright light n curtains,the ml looks the same in the pic posted in fb, a milf I could say she was in a tee n those yoga pants,ok I'm a sucker for milf,so she was asking wat I want a normal massage or u know the 88 , since I wanted more ofcos the 88,ok cut short the massage was good n she use some kind of thing which is hot to massage u too quite a chatty ml as she will chat with u all the way during the session brushing u against her when massaging,aft 30 min or so the fun begin she will make u crouch on the bed with ur ass up and give u a good handling aft tat when u turn over a slow nice hj n free roaming n a pair of nice boobs to zhut making soft moan as she finish u off,with a blue note ofcos.Overall a good rub n good finish for mi.Rtf yes if I around tat area but one thing is it's a common toilet back of the shop n I don't really like it n I didn't use it.
Bxxxxx kelly don't try, no GQ, waste time!
Old 23-03-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keigo85 View Post
Hey bro, where is this at? can share location? thanks!

Bxxxxx kelly don't try, no GQ, waste time!
But she gives a very decent massage! Very hardworking despite her small size. Did she give you a good massage?
Old 24-03-2022, 08:36 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone went Bentley Wellness at amk blk 7**?

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 24-03-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 23
alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Anyone went Bentley Wellness at amk blk 7**?
Hi bro, I went to try out after the renovations. Place is decent but pricey. $88 place. Standard offerings. But didn’t go back as no SYT to justify the price
Old 24-03-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alloyz View Post
Hi bro, I went to try out after the renovations. Place is decent but pricey. $88 place. Standard offerings. But didn’t go back as no SYT to justify the price
Thanks for the infors.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread