The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2005, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bkk Member's Club

Not sure if Bed Supper Club is perking up again. The constant raids by police on drugs for the past two years has thinned the crowd out a lot. I think Thursdays or Wednesdays are Models' Night. use google to search for bedsupper club's website, i think it may be revived again.

Cutting edge dance music. Buy a B$2500 vodka bottle and they allow up to 4 persons to enter without cover charge, mixers (sprite, coke etc) are free as long as the bottle is there.

interesting mix of girls - FLs, SPG FLs, well-heeled girls with their handsome boyfriends (yes, you still can hook the girls even with their boyfriends are with them, as long as u know how to play the game and dont appear too intrusive and like a short-term sex-starved tourist), Latin-american girls also drop by, the best are the short-term Japanese tourist girls.

but then again...who knows..?...it may be closed down already.

the shortest walk to the next bar is Q Bar. Originally founded in Vietnam (not sure if it's in HCM or Hanoi). Lots of SPG FLs but there are jewels (FLs and non-FLs) to pick up if you dont act freakish enough.

Enjoy.
Old 29-04-2005, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 22
c0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to all

thanks a lot, friends.
Old 30-04-2005, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
Not sure if Bed Supper Club is perking up again. The constant raids by police on drugs for the past two years has thinned the crowd out a lot. I think Thursdays or Wednesdays are Models' Night. use google to search for bedsupper club's website, i think it may be revived again.

Cutting edge dance music. Buy a B$2500 vodka bottle and they allow up to 4 persons to enter without cover charge, mixers (sprite, coke etc) are free as long as the bottle is there.

interesting mix of girls - FLs, SPG FLs, well-heeled girls with their handsome boyfriends (yes, you still can hook the girls even with their boyfriends are with them, as long as u know how to play the game and dont appear too intrusive and like a short-term sex-starved tourist), Latin-american girls also drop by, the best are the short-term Japanese tourist girls.

but then again...who knows..?...it may be closed down already.

the shortest walk to the next bar is Q Bar. Originally founded in Vietnam (not sure if it's in HCM or Hanoi). Lots of SPG FLs but there are jewels (FLs and non-FLs) to pick up if you dont act freakish enough.

Enjoy.
Bed Supper Club is definitely alive and well. Though I have not been inside I walked passed it every evening last week since I stayed at the President Solitaire. Your will see many chio gers walking in and most of the people look like hi-so ppl. When it closes at 1 am you also see all these chio ppl coming out to take taxis or drive off in very chio cars. Looks quite happening. Will try to go there the next time if I have the time.
Old 30-04-2005, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanChwee
Bed Supper Club is definitely alive and well. Though I have not been inside I walked passed it every evening last week since I stayed at the President Solitaire. Your will see many chio gers walking in and most of the people look like hi-so ppl. When it closes at 1 am you also see all these chio ppl coming out to take taxis or drive off in very chio cars. Looks quite happening. Will try to go there the next time if I have the time.

Bed Supper Club is more suitable for bringing a lady for a nite out rather then trying to have be lucky on babes. It has good atmosphere and the surrounding is good for sianing your BYO girl. If you wanna to sian the girls there probably you have to really go there for a few nites and make an impression by throwing $$$ and then maybe you stand a chance. Anyway if you're not famous or not in the Hi-Soc category, the girls dun even blink at you so no point wasting your time and effort while you are on a short holiday in Bangkok.
Old 30-04-2005, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

that part about ---- being on a short holiday and going to Bed Supper club is quite true, but never miss up the chance to try.

hehehe, it depends on luck and skill.
Old 01-05-2005, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
denny2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Bkk Member's Club

Thanks bros. on bars at RCA

Just want to get your bros. advice on getting FLs.

I visited CM2 at Novotel and got FLs as instructed by bros before. Satisfied with the girl and the experience. Thinking of going there again now.

If ease of getting FLs at CM2 is 10/10, what will it be for Pool/Slim/other RCA?

If FLs quality at CM2 is 5/10 (as someone rated before), what will that be for Pool/Slim/other RCA bars?

Thanks in advance for bros. advice.
Old 02-05-2005, 12:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -958 / Power: 0
ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua
Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Went to Booze at Thonglor last night. Quality of ladies is 7/10 but its easy to hook up ladies and getting contacts but not sure about ONS.
Haha return there again so soon? NBCB.
Old 02-05-2005, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -958 / Power: 0
ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua
The Soprano House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
Oi.....doesn't mean want to fuck the mamasan is seow chong nao mah....

If want to buy the membership must have some perks to go for mah...correct?
So how? I'm waiting for you to blast 30,000B down the drain this coming pay day.

After you blast the 30,000B you can slowly create some perks for yourself. Hahahahaha.
Old 02-05-2005, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bkk Member's Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
Bed Supper Club is more suitable for bringing a lady for a nite out rather then trying to have be lucky on babes. It has good atmosphere and the surrounding is good for sianing your BYO girl.
touche...

Bed is good for foreplay b4 U get real bad in the real bed

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 27-11-2005, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
Sohni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Caribbean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Thut
Hi, Mr Sanook, can you please enlighten me exactly where is this Caribbean Club. I have been trying to locate this. Will be helpful if you can elaborate which part of Ratchada is it - nearer to Poseidon side or Carrefour's side. Thanks.
It is actually all the way into Pracharat Bampheen Soi (Huai Khwang Junction). Tell taxi driver to go to Meng Jai, Thanon Pracha Uthit. Stop opposite Nathong Restaurant.
Old 28-11-2005, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

was at carribean last nite. Girly berry was the performing guest! si beh chio arh.... lucky sit near stage and managed to snap some pics and take a short video clip.
Old 28-11-2005, 09:50 PM
Samster

Bkk Member's Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69
was at carribean last nite. Girly berry was the performing guest! si beh chio arh.... lucky sit near stage and managed to snap some pics and take a short video clip.
Wahsey you now in BKK arhhh? Quickly call your old Club 20 friend now!
Old 29-11-2005, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohni
Wahsey you now in BKK arhhh? Quickly call your old Club 20 friend now!
in tat case I know who u are leow
Old 29-11-2005, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
in tat case I know who u are leow
Huh??? Come to Resort and meet me loh. Free flow of whiskey. Drink until you peng san.
Old 01-12-2005, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah bros... so damn happening le... so far me only venture to those easy spots like Mps and holywood area for drinks.. no chance to venture others as mentioned in thread cos no kaki (always alone on biz trip)..

so if any bros heading there soon.. let me know, I wanna buy you guys a drink if I can tag along..:P

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1