The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of
Re: MYS @ BMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Not really true. Can get from others but the ML must not be publicized like this in sbf. Those who exchange with me, I always screen through and if her name has appeared here. Be prepared.

Alternative, hunt for ourselves which many of us did and when the 0 reputation created recently said sharing is caring, i ask them to go and die. We spend the money and they eat the fruits?
Agreed bro 👍🏻
Old 11-06-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
wah bro like that my profile sibei cui sia using this to benchmark.. jin jialat no wonder my days are still spent going from landmine to landmine slowly discover whether is gem or not jkjk

actually on sbf we meet all sorts la.. back in the day when can chiong bkk.. even had experience meeting samsters to show them around overseas.. some new samsters know how to 做人, also got laojia samsters pull stunt.. hard to evaluate base on the points to be honest..
Thanks for the points bro.
Just write to show the different types of samster.
Those ask "Care to share?" usu 0 power, May or Jun 2021 or 25 points

Things were much simpler. I rem those days in BKK.
Can gather a few brothers and then cheong together.
Everyone paid their shares and no taking advantage of one another even though we just met.

N
Old 12-06-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 4
Sogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to behold

well I was a newbie and I learn this hardway,

first I was "sharing is caring" kinda bro, and ended up got zapped to almost negative haha

then I went to random MP and sharing FR then ppl start to open up.

so tip to the newbie, you got to give first, once senior bro recognize they will share back

also replying late somehow you get zapped as well, I don't know why ppl nowadays doesn't have any patient.

If you don't know how to google you have to learn how to wait!

Quote:
Types of Samster
---------------------------
Old 12-06-2021, 12:44 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Many siao gao with higher power likes to hide behind zap people without any reason. Not all newbies are bad
Old 12-06-2021, 12:46 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

There's a siao gao left this message : let you continue feeling the bites...

Uncle no feeling lah
Old 12-06-2021, 12:51 AM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogal View Post
well I was a newbie and I learn this hardway,

then I went to random MP and sharing FR then ppl start to open up.

so tip to the newbie, you got to give first, once senior bro recognize they will share back
Well said.

Everyone was a newbie once.

For me, I dont believe in spoonfeeding.
Show us that you made an effort, try and dont just ask.
Sharing is 2 WAYS. Who says seniors dont like lobang?

Of course there are generous one who gives freely, wanting nothing back.
Just let them be.
Old 12-06-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

There is trove of information in almost all individual threads unless the whole thread is deleted...Not sure some folks are aware of Google Cache?

MOE has failed in its objective to groom an IT savvy and equipped nation...

Some folks just can't be bothered to do some homework, read through past postings, Mr or Mrs Google the topic or simply go try out for himself...Personal experience is always more real than a recommended experience...One man's meat is another man's poison

Some can write a Pulitzer quality FR but how much of it is real? Fantasy? Sabo case? Take everything with a pinch/spoon/cup of salt...

Food for thought

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 12-06-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

That’s true. Some people think 36 year old is s y t? Some think 32 is milf. Some like chubby, some like slim. Hard to gauge really. Best to try for yourself.
Old 12-06-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaPower View Post
Hey this thread is for MYS not for fighting
We are not fighting.

We are talking about people like you.
Old 12-06-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

To the mother fucker balless guy who zap me. You are so pathetic that you have to create different new profile with no power to zap me.

You must be jealous that we can enjoy all these while you cannot even stand and can only finger fuck your mother, father, sister and brother.

Hahahah. Come and zap me all you want if you can.
Old 12-06-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Reputation points mean nothing nowadays since exchanging points seems to be the norm.

Worse still, samsters accounts can also be bought.

So all this so called reputation points credibility counts for very little nowadays.

Really sad because I remember when the points system was first introduced many years ago, it counted for something because none of the above stuff was prevalent at the initial stage. Quite a lot of senior samsters shared generously, even more so during the initial Delphi days.

Times have changed and its mainly all about money and self interest in this forum nowadays.

That said there are still some generous samsters out there. Not many but thankfully still a few.

As for newbies, I suggest you do some legwork first, read through the thread of interest thoroughly before asking any questions and with respect to the more sensitive questions try pming some senior samsters first instead of going public straight away. You might not always get the answer you are looking for but no harm in trying after you have done some of your own research first.

Quote:
Types of Samster

Please adjust the points, power and no of years accordingly.
Just for illustration purposes.

1) 0 Reputation Pts with less than 1 month profile : Clones / Free loaders They create new profiles to start afresh for some hidden agenda like zapping, promoting some new gals or taking some revenge and up to no good or Genuine newbies and ask many questions

2) < 100 Reputation Pts with more than 3 years profile : Sleepers / Lurkers
The older the profile, the longer he has been lurking

3) < 1000 Reputation Pts with more than 3 years profile : Normal Samster

4) < 1000 Reputation Pts but less than 3 months profile : Aggressive newbie up to something funny

5) > 5000 Reputation Points & > 10 years profile : True Samster

Which type of samster are you ?
Did i miss out anything?
Old 12-06-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Reputation points mean nothing nowadays since exchanging points seems to be the norm.

So all this so called reputation points credibility counts for very little nowadays.

Really sad because I remember when the points system was first introduced many years ago, it counted for something because none of the above stuff was prevalent at the initial stage. Quite a lot of senior samsters shared generously, even more so during the initial Delphi days.

Times have changed and its mainly all about money and self interest in this forum nowadays.

That said there are still some generous samsters out there. Not many but thankfully still a few.

As for newbies, I suggest you do some legwork first, read through the thread of interest thoroughly before asking any questions and with respect to the more sensitive questions try pming some senior samsters first instead of going public straight away. You might not always get the answer you are looking for but no harm in trying after you have done some of your own research first.
Many thanks,can't say it any better.
Old 12-06-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

Totally agree with you bro. Now too scared to share, too unsure to give FRs
Old 13-06-2021, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaPower View Post
I was also zapped by balless gay
Suspect he is the owner/supporter of a SPA.

Newly created profile without power so he zapped but no points deducted.

His original nick maybe no more power to zap, too many to zap.

BTW, u r also newly created. Hahahha
Old 13-06-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Suspect he is the owner/supporter of a SPA.

Newly created profile without power so he zapped but no points deducted.

His original nick maybe no more power to zap, too many to zap.
And he left a comment say: see one time zap one time izzit? ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1