The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2013, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 21
tanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

You and your bar fine will be safe.................. In the hotel room............ Hehehehe
Old 25-03-2013, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My daily morning coffee sent by my AC regular this morning:

Old 25-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
hmm...me wonder...
if me was in the bar...wif a barfine from another bar...
and it got raided...
is me and the barfine safe ?...since we r customers...
Based on the experience of a man and his live in girlfriend who was in the bar, I guess your girl will go up the bus and you will be safe.

That guy had to go home and get proof that his girl is indeed a live in of his. Get all IDs to link that the girl's ID address is same as the man's.

Photos and videos were being blocked by many officials, but I got this shot from afar for our members to get an idea. Girls were brought to bus with towels to hide their faces.

Old 25-03-2013, 01:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Grounded eagle and Ninja Assasin: what ails you two to go into Red Zone ??
I'm not sure what happened to the Ninja but I got into a slugfest with some okts in the GL thread.
Old 25-03-2013, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
willytell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettingHigh View Post
We had decided to go for skills since we think we are spolit of choice at the clubs, we chose 3 aunties to do the full body oil massage . The aunties are really good unfortunately they are not doing our long anticipated "chua Keng" massage but then very good . Paid money and start going into clubs for girls.

The first shop , we ordered 3 beers which cost like only S$2 each , the girls line up in a row dancing in front of us . A lot of CMIs (actually okay looking girl , but when you pay money you expect them to be so close to 10/10 as possible), plus we are perfectionists - face good body good and know how to shake . I think every 10 mins of dancing , there will be replaced with a new batch , every batch is around 15-20 girls. Being super efficient , I do not like waiting , I immediately walk to scan all the girls - one 11/10 caught my eyes - she is like the Hong Kong Actress- Heung Hoi Laam - cannot tahan liao . Immediately BF and told her to wait for me while trying to look for another girl to 3P , as it is freaking cheap for "long long time" . My brothers got lucky too but wanting to see what are available in other shops. The next 30 mins , the brothers scan and go almost every shop to look for gems before we chose the best we think we see so far. So in the end we have 3 guys and 6 girls , tempting to play mass fun but we hold back la ... Must give the girls some respect okay. The girls seemed shock at first , really never try 3P before meh ? You will start seeing the girls dress sense after they dress up and go with you .. it is like you are bring a Pegant Queen in TuTu attire - that hides their sexy curves . We brother discussed , might as well bring them to SM Clark to buy some sexy dress to 'up" the fun since we have time . Anyway chop chop , we buy them dresses at S$20 on the average , while buying some food and head back straight to paradise , all done within 1 hour .

To be cont..
Up you for your detailed forum. Bro, don't get drunk cos you can't drink.hahaha.Started with the first bottle SM beer and you are seeing 11/10 gurl.Wow, can't wait till i am there.
Old 25-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

More updates on the Camelot raid.

Apparently this raid was different from all the other raids as witnesses accounts of what transpired inside the bar during the raid provided some interesting facts.
It seems that the lead party in this raid was the IJM..... inside the bar, the questioning and interrogation of the staff was done by 3 interviewers from the IJM instead of the policemen. Instructions were made by these 3 guys to the policemen who merely followed orders.
Old 25-03-2013, 01:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
JinRummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post
My daily morning coffee sent by my AC regular this morning:

Nice pic...... how about another one for afternoon tea?
Old 25-03-2013, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

pls forgive me ignorance...
wat is "IJM" ?...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 25-03-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
wat is "IJM" ?...
International Justice Mission - Partly funded by Bill and Melinda Gates. Primary intent is to try reduce Child Trafficking.

IMHO, Effectiveness is debatable (not that i am inviting a debate here!)

Feel free to correct me if i m misleading here!
Old 25-03-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
Dogmatix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus2013 View Post
Nobody knows the answer?
There is no age limit at all if you have the cash.

But seriously, 18 is the legal age in PI.

In any case, foreigners are not checked for their age, only the locals, so just don't go with underage girl otherwise deep shit.
Old 25-03-2013, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
wat is "IJM" ?...
Read it up at http://www.ijm.org/ .
Old 25-03-2013, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

ok...tks for the information and education on IJM...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 25-03-2013, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Read it up at http://www.ijm.org/ .
if ever I was too intoxicated, I need to be stopped from asking these IJM clowns how they 'rehabilitate' the women, who have no other way to make $ - they just 'rescue' them - even when the girls don't want to be rescued, and give themselves a pat in the shoulder, and leave the girls to go hungry - I am not encouraging prostitution, but, if they were taken care of financially, they don't have to work in bars ..

and I am sure the girls just report back to work after a month or so ..

I know about IJM because when another bar was shut down by IJM clowns in Manila, the staff themselves, who were accused of having been trafficked, were on a major offensive in legally challenging the case - well, that too was election time and a few million peso and the case was closed .. and Uncle Barry got his Statistics, US Govt gave some more $ and all are happy, except the poor girls who lost their income for a couple of months ..
Old 25-03-2013, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
Dogmatix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There really is no point in closing down a bar, cos another one just springs up and takes its place. I mean, the entire city was built upon providing relief for either military servicemen or visitors. Especially Koreans - they're turning AC into a mini-Korea.
Old 25-03-2013, 08:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmatix View Post
There really is no point in closing down a bar, cos another one just springs up and takes its place. I mean, the entire city was built upon providing relief for either military servicemen or visitors. Especially Koreans - they're turning AC into a mini-Korea.
They are not there to close the bars..... just cleaning them up.
They did it in Cebu..... they can do it again in Angeles.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1