The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 22-03-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 7
Cookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Hey guys, have anyone tried the indonesian ML in *Q Spa? Any FR, is looks same as pic? Can PM if not convenient to share
Old 22-03-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Tried her before when she was working at AMK. To me she look like maid. Massage wise nothing to shout about.
Old 26-03-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 4
newbieMee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just want to come shared my experience on FS Lxxda,

just think want to have a nice massage b4 go work, so go around blk 41X there and see see, found FS and greet by Lxxda, decide to take 1 hour and she lead me to the room, room is quite ok with shower cubicle, finish own bath the wear the disposable short and lay on bed, and start the massage after dont knw how long, turn around and ask for JG, time to release, she just stand..i was politeness to ask is it i can roam her, yes the answer, slowly i 1 hand roam outside the shirt and 1 hand bhind the butt..and slowy my hand was go in her shirt roam and thn lift up shirt..and saw her nice small boobs and nipple,almost want go to zhut neh neh liao, she nt siam away.but think abt hygiene, dont knw how many ppl hold and zhut already, so i dont zhut it..and she moan slowly and last shoot out my little soldier..

Review on Lxxda
Location: at 2nd floor, but downstairs quite lot uncle and aunty will pass by
Looks: 7.5/10 look like nearly mid of 30 ( nt an issue for me)
Size: chubby with small B ( enough for my hand to hold although i was big boobs lover)
Massage: 8/10
JG: cant be justify ( as many ML have many method, but for me is quite comfortable)
HJ: 8/10
Damage: $68/60min massage + 1 blue note with no extra asking
Rtm: Will, but still have many others ML want to try.
Old 31-03-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
becku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also wanted to post a review on FS, have had two sessions with Al**e.

First time was walk-in and requested by name as provided by previous posts in this thread.
After showering, GQ is popped, and price is quoted at 68+50. At first i was quite taken aback as I tend to prefer 50+50, but since i'm not from around there I would be a bit sien to go home without anything.
She takes off the disposable underwear before starting the massage. Massage quality is actually pretty solid in my opinion, better than many other MLs that I've had, and not piano at all. She doesn't really rush the massage either, and takes her time.

Her HJ is what prompted me to write this review. I have never had an ML who used this many methods to jerk me off. I don't want to spoil it so I shan't go into details, but she has a wide range of techniques to ease you into blowing your load. It is very sensual and feels fantastic. She doesn't rush either, and takes her time, much like the massage.

She has a friendly and kind demeanor. Will respect if you don't want to talk, but does not feel mechanical or robotic, and will check whether you are feeling okay. Chatted with her after my sessions, and even though my Chinese is bad, she was a pleasant conversational partner.
Looks wise, she looks around late 20s, cute, and while I wouldn't say she is pretty, she is definitely pleasant and sweet looking.
She is a bit curvier, but definitely not fat, with B-cup breasts. She allowed me to roam, but I am not sure if this is a courtesy extended to all customers. (I'm early 20s, reasonably good looking, so +/- I guess)

The rooms are dim, old but comfortable, and privacy is well ensured with curtains over the windows.

I would definitely RTM if it wasn't so far away from where I live, honestly a bit of a blessing as I feel like all my money would be drained if i lived nearby.

I'm not as experienced as many of the other bros in these forums, but I've tried a fair few MLs across Singapore, and I don't think any of them compare to Al**e in terms of both a stellar massage and great HJ.
Just wanted to share my personal favorite ML in 5 odd years of ML-hunting.
Old 05-04-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 5
Mamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of light

It’s been long since I frequent North side spas but last time got I ML at the Nasi Lemak stretch. Got 1 ML Milf to the max. Probably the hottest milf I have ever met till now still.

Anyone know if she still working there? Lost her contact when I changed phone lol.
Old 05-04-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 0
olcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieMee View Post
Just want to come shared my experience on FS Lxxda,

just think want to have a nice massage b4 go work, so go around blk 41X there and see see, found FS and greet by Lxxda, decide to take 1 hour and she lead me to the room, room is quite ok with shower cubicle, finish own bath the wear the disposable short and lay on bed, and start the massage after dont knw how long, turn around and ask for JG, time to release, she just stand..i was politeness to ask is it i can roam her, yes the answer, slowly i 1 hand roam outside the shirt and 1 hand bhind the butt..and slowy my hand was go in her shirt roam and thn lift up shirt..and saw her nice small boobs and nipple,almost want go to zhut neh neh liao, she nt siam away.but think abt hygiene, dont knw how many ppl hold and zhut already, so i dont zhut it..and she moan slowly and last shoot out my little soldier..

Review on Lxxda
Location: at 2nd floor, but downstairs quite lot uncle and aunty will pass by
Looks: 7.5/10 look like nearly mid of 30 ( nt an issue for me)
Size: chubby with small B ( enough for my hand to hold although i was big boobs lover)
Massage: 8/10
JG: cant be justify ( as many ML have many method, but for me is quite comfortable)
HJ: 8/10
Damage: $68/60min massage + 1 blue note with no extra asking
Rtm: Will, but still have many others ML want to try.
Lxxda is good.
Very Friendly Services and good strength with the massage.
If you slowly sweet talk to her (after RTM 2 times) I convinced her to give little wolfy a good blowing.... of course must also impressed her with some tips top-up.
Old 05-04-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 5
Johnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcoyote2019 View Post
Lxxda is good.
Very Friendly Services and good strength with the massage.
If you slowly sweet talk to her (after RTM 2 times) I convinced her to give little wolfy a good blowing.... of course must also impressed her with some tips top-up.
Finished work previously and asked her if anyone else is available for my friend and she introduced us a syt, but roaming under shirt not allowed for her. Would like to try other MLs there. Do let me know if anyone is willing to trade contact
Old 05-04-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 5
Johnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by becku View Post
Also wanted to post a review on FS, have had two sessions with Al**e.

First time was walk-in and requested by name as provided by previous posts in this thread.
After showering, GQ is popped, and price is quoted at 68+50. At first i was quite taken aback as I tend to prefer 50+50, but since i'm not from around there I would be a bit sien to go home without anything.
She takes off the disposable underwear before starting the massage. Massage quality is actually pretty solid in my opinion, better than many other MLs that I've had, and not piano at all. She doesn't really rush the massage either, and takes her time.

Her HJ is what prompted me to write this review. I have never had an ML who used this many methods to jerk me off. I don't want to spoil it so I shan't go into details, but she has a wide range of techniques to ease you into blowing your load. It is very sensual and feels fantastic. She doesn't rush either, and takes her time, much like the massage.

She has a friendly and kind demeanor. Will respect if you don't want to talk, but does not feel mechanical or robotic, and will check whether you are feeling okay. Chatted with her after my sessions, and even though my Chinese is bad, she was a pleasant conversational partner.
Looks wise, she looks around late 20s, cute, and while I wouldn't say she is pretty, she is definitely pleasant and sweet looking.
She is a bit curvier, but definitely not fat, with B-cup breasts. She allowed me to roam, but I am not sure if this is a courtesy extended to all customers. (I'm early 20s, reasonably good looking, so +/- I guess)

The rooms are dim, old but comfortable, and privacy is well ensured with curtains over the windows.

I would definitely RTM if it wasn't so far away from where I live, honestly a bit of a blessing as I feel like all my money would be drained if i lived nearby.

I'm not as experienced as many of the other bros in these forums, but I've tried a fair few MLs across Singapore, and I don't think any of them compare to Al**e in terms of both a stellar massage and great HJ.
Just wanted to share my personal favorite ML in 5 odd years of ML-hunting.
Hi bro willing to share contact?
Old 05-04-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 4
MassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieMee View Post
Just want to come shared my experience on FS Lxxda...
Quote:
Originally Posted by becku View Post
Also wanted to post a review on FS, have had two sessions with Al**e...

With excellent reviews by sbf bros & CaseTrust certified, I booked my FS session with the famous Ice Queen.

Location is convenient, lvl 2 access via discreet stairway along the Yishun Ring Blk 4*8 shophouses.

A**le’s FR
Massage: Experienced, hard massage + JG, not piano.
Looks: 20+ excellent smooth complexion wid red lipgloss (looks like korean), smell nice, RL looks better than her pic
Body: 1.6m Petite, B+ cup, super slim waist & long legs
GFE: Shy but know how to please.
Dmg: Blue note for handful + entrance fee ($48 an hour) + $20 inclusive JG
Roaming: Roam freely all your want under her bra, love to tickle between her thighs as she’s super sensitive below
Facility: Individual room with shower & disposable underwear, picked the inner room for better privacy
Attitude: Looked like “Ice Queen” but really was a pretty demure ML from Hunan.

Like all bros’ fr, the massage was solid, focused on acupuncture relief point, no short change of time, JG & GQ wid no rush. Her smooth soft hands coupled wid range of sensual techniques wrapped around & teased my 2IC head until buay tahan, almost misfired early during her HDLY & JG (JG can feel her stretching the veins behinds my ballsack, uncomfortable but not painful).

She told me I was her 1st customer so maituliao grab her slim soft body and enjoy feasting her sensitive nehneh on the bed. Her body will response well to your zhuzhu and will see her shy face will blushed and start moaning to your sucking.

Showered, gave warm drink, continued head massage with remaining time. Hugged, held my hand lead me to the door & asked me to rtm soon. A**le is not a chatty girl but worked to please your needs & definitely not an Ice Queen.

GQ option: bro feedback mouthful service available in FS but not offer on my 1st visit.

RTM: Yes once vitamin $ replenish, slightly pricy $68 + a blue note in total but acceptable.

Book her before you go down to avoid disappointment. Please take care of this hardworking gem.

Last edited by MassageUncle; 08-04-2021 at 07:34 PM.
Old 06-04-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40581 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Is this behind the KPT Jin Shan Lin ?
Old 07-04-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageUncle View Post
With excellent reviews by sbf bros & CaseTrust certified, I booked my FS session with the famous Ice Queen.

Location is convenient, lvl 2 access via discreet stairway along the Yishun Ring Blk 4*8 shophouses.

A**le’s FR
Massage: Experienced, hard massage + JG, not piano.
Looks: 20+ excellent smooth complexion wid red lipgloss (looks like korean), smell nice, RL looks better than her pic
Body: 1.6m Petite, B+ cup, super slim waist & long legs
GFE: Shy but know how to please.
Dmg: Blue note for handful + entrance fee ($48 an hour) + $20 inclusive JG
Roaming: Roam freely all your want under her bra, love to tickle between her thighs as she’s super sensitive below
Facility: Individual room with shower & disposable underwear, picked the inner room for better privacy
Attitude: Looked like “Ice Queen” but really was a pretty demure ML from Hunan.

Like all bros’ fr, the massage was solid, focused on acupuncture relief point, no short change of time, JG & GQ wid no rush. Her smooth soft hands coupled wid range of sensual techniques wrapped around & teased my 2IC head until buay tahan, almost misfired early during her HDLY & JG (JG can feel her stretching the veins behinds my ballsack, uncomfortable but not painful).

She told me I was her 1st customer so maituliao grab her slim soft body and enjoy feasting her sensitive nehneh on the bed. Her body will response well to your zhuzhu and will see her shy face will blushed and start moaning to your sucking.

Showered, gave warm drink, continued head massage with remaining time. Hugged, held my hand lead me to the door & asked me to rtm soon. A**le is not a chatty girl but worked to please your needs & definitely not an Ice Queen.

GQ option: bro feedback mouthful service available in FS but not offer on my 1st visit.

RTM: Yes once vitamin $ replenish, slightly pricy $68 + a blue note in total but acceptable.

Book her before you go down to avoid disappointment. Please take care of this hardworking gem.
can pm the contact, thanks.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
wonderwoo78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, pls share your nice ctc, thanks
Old 08-04-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageUncle View Post

Gonna provide one recent FR update to the same shop. Before I start this FR, let me say that one man's meat can be another man's poison.

Lady Name: I don't know, never ask.
Description: Face tbh is 0/10. Auntie type. Her "outstanding" feature is she short hair look like mainland old auntie type.
Why the FR? Read on.

FR Review

I went to the shop on Sunday night during almost closing time (9pm+). Most of the MLs already went back left this old auntie. When I saw her, I was actually half hearted but as I had a really strained neck, I decide I would do a clean massage. She ask me choose the $68 massage and seeing already so late, I lazy argue with her over $18 so I just pick it. During the massage session, she keep asking me if I feel comfortable or not; i was actually quite annoyed as I don't like her looks already and she still so talkative so I ask her if I can sleep. She say go ahead and stop talking. When turn around time, she start massaging the usual thigh area and pop GQ. See her looks already turn off liao so I tell her don't want. Nevertheless she didn't get angry (just a little disappointed look) and proceed to knead the thighs.

When time almost up, she proceed to use the cloth wipe my thigh and in the process also "rub" against my kkj. I don't know why but the sensation kind of feeling shiok so I purposely tell her, hmm I feel like oily around my dick area can you wipe more. She didn't hesitate and continue wipe until suddenly my kkj hard liao. She look at it and flushed and said, "you sure you don't want?" Then she proceed to unclasp her bra hook and raise her shirt. "How about this?" she ask pointing at her tits.

Wah I must say her tits is a solid 9/10 (according to my taste). They look like a solid C cup and best thing is the areola is not those dark brown ugly kind but instead is towards nude pink kind which looks nice. The volume and touch of the tits were "full" (lao jiaos will know what I mean) and she didn't stop me when I proceed to touch it even though I haven't promised her any fees. Then I ask her.. $30 kym? she say $32 la.. Since $68 + $32 = $100...

I was thinking ok la $32 sound reasonable since I can play with the tits. I immediately agreed and she proceed to take oil and rub my kkj. I proceed to play with her tits. During the process, I gave her some advice that given her looks is not most people cai, and her colleagues all provide better service, she need to learn how to 'tease' and "upsell" early instead of talking like maybe offer to do topless massage to attract the customer. She nod and nod (dunno got hear or not) and continue rubbing...

In about 10 mins or so, I finally pew out and she clean up. Then she tell me next time come find her, maybe can do BJ for a bit more $$. As I don't want risk my future (of getting std) from this old auntie, I immediately decline BJ. However, she tell me she like to do for young guys (小少爷) so maybe those who young, horny and handsome especially NSFs into mature old ladies can go try and see if can get free BJ?

Above is my 100% honest FR opinion from my perspective. Believe it or not up to you but please don't spam my inbox asking if real or not. I play this area (yishun) for more than 6 years now (started in 2015) so if you don't believe me, then don't go lor. simple as that.
Old 08-04-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlustcrown View Post
Thanks!!
So sian Yishun area like can’t find FJ or BJ.
Need to go Thomson/tpy area.
now economy not good. if you see any eye candy, can actually ask for their number or wechat then arrange meet up during their off days for full blown action in hotel.

just saying...
Old 08-04-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

I think the old auntie name is same as the famous Pretzel...auntie Axxxe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1