The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
togato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Garden of Nurgle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunMoonStar View Post
Camping here for more updates
Same here too as well
Old 06-06-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 10
Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I went to raid the fridge and there was still lots of ingredients. Just the lack of the usual Asian sessioning. I excuse myself while I went out to buy some of the ingredients. Thinking that the French tenant would be joining us, I bought a little more. I got back and started cooking. I decided to cook a mix of Asian and western delight. Not sure if the other guy likes Asian.

As I was cooking, I did not see both of them or anyone in the house. That was curious. It was close to 6pm and they should be home or out. Anyway, since Beth already told me she wants dinner with me, I will just cook what I can. If not, it would be such a waste.

7pm. I present the food on the table. Arrange the plates and utensils. Place a bottle of wine and await my guest. I sat at one end of the table waiting for someone. 5mins past and still no one. I took out my mobile phone and text Beth. No reply. Maybe she forgotten about our arrangement and went with the other guy. Starting to feel so low.

Just as I was about to give up.on our dinner date, I hear the sound of the keys opening up the door. I looked up and it was Beth. She was carrying some bags like she went shopping.

Beth: Hey sweetie. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. I went out to get something. Let me settle down and I will join you at the table.

With that, she skip off in a rush to her bedroom. 5mins past and she came down. She wore a body hugging dress that shows off her beautiful body. Her hair was tied up into a bun and I can see her face as bright as the sun in her fairness. She looks beautiful.
Old 06-06-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
zhousu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share bro, please keep going!
Old 06-06-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I wasn't wear dress as compare to her. But that doesn't stop me from been a gentleman. I got up my chair, went to her and took her hand. Guide her towards the table and pull the chair for her. She thank me and gently push the chair in as she sat. I open the pot and scope some pasta out onto the plate and pour a generous amount of white sauce.

I took another plate and put some boiled vegetables and steam fish. Finishing it off with a glass of wine. She thank me and started off eating.

Me: So where's the other guy?
Beth: He went out drinking with his mates and will be staying over at their place.

Perfect. We got the whole house to ourselves. But somehow, I wasn't in the mood for sex. Rather, I wanted to spend quality time with Beth as I don't think I will be coming back soon.

We feast on my simple cooking and we talked about how Covid is a concern for everyone. She was worried that I felt racially attacked since I'm an Asian leaving in NZ. But I assured her that the people here are smarter than the others. And I assured her that the reason why I'm leaving is because of my boss concern for my well being.

We finished our meal and I told her to rest by the living room as I clean up the plates. I took my wine glass and join her on the sofa. She lean her head on my shoulder and we just sat there and felt each other closeness.

Beth: Hey. I hope you don't take it the wrong way but...
Me: Don't worry. I'm not really in the mood for it. I just want your company.

She smiled and kissed my cheek. She continue placing her head against my shoulder and wrapped her arms around mine. Shortly, I heard a little sniffing and I felt years on my shoulder. She was crying.

Me: Hey. Are you alright?

There was silence. And sat still and gave her the time she need.

Beth: Oh sweetie. I'm sorry. I haven't been spending time with you and I feel bad about it. I know you must be thinking that I was sleeping with the other guy and yes I was. I was attracted to him. I'm so sorry.

I was right. But I wasn't bothered about it.

Me: That's alright. We all have our needs. We are human after all.

After saying that, I wiped the tears off her eyes and stroke her head gently. She turn around and kissed my lips. I return back the kiss and we were locked in.
Old 06-06-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Erick95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS, please continue
Old 08-06-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2513 / Power: 0
SunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more juicy updates
Old 08-06-2021, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
lingzak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My underwear wet liao. Please continue
Old 11-06-2021, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
jianfu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here with beer
Old 23-06-2021, 10:18 PM
Samster

Our kissing got more aggressive. She stick her tongue deep into my mouth trying to fish out my tongue. I response back by sliding my tongue into hers and we were hooked. Frenching was never so intense before in my life and Beth gave me the best frenching I ever experienced. With all that is going, surprisingly, I wasn't getting hard. It was weird. I wasn't feeling very sexual about this but more emotional.

We release our lips and she just looked deep into my eyes. I was speechless and I just stare back at her, gazing into her blue eyes. She moved closer and started to sniff my face and lock my neck. A shiver went down my back as I enjoyed every tongue flick on my neck. She proceed to kick down my neck towards my shoulder and gave me a soft bite. As she was devouring my neck, she slide her hands through my shirt and place her hand on my chest. With a quick action, her fingers went for my nipples and started to fine tune it slowly like a radio nob.

I was starting to get turn on by her actions and felt a stir in my pants. It felt good been on the receiving end of it for once. Been pampered. She got off her side of the sofa and sat on my legs. While sitting, she slide her dress off her shoulder, showing me her ample breast without any bra on. Her nipples were in direct height with my eyes as I lock onto them. I raised my head up and put one of them in my mouth and sucked on it.

She moaned from the suction and pushed her breast harder into my mouth, forcing me to suck harder hoping that I could suck up her breast milk if she was producing any. I sucked hard and when I release my mouth, I left a suction sound that send her shaking and sundering on the spot. She moaned louder and from what I saw, she rolled her eyes back till I can see the white of her eyes. With that, I knew I made her cum just from sucking on her breast and nipple. She slumped over onto me panting hard.
Old 23-06-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

She regain her senses and return back to kissing my lips. As we kissed, she starts circling her hips on my groin area. The kissing, the grinding are all recipe to get me hard and she was successful. I became rock hard that it form a perfect tent on my joggers. And the tent was directly poking her vagina. I couldn't take it anymore. Forget the blowjob. Forget the intense foreplay. I want to have sex with her.

With her on top of me, I lift her up gently and a little, giving me enough room to pull down both my joggers and my boxer to expose my dick. I position it between her and attempt to poke her pussy through her panties. But to my surprise, the feeling and sensation was not of a panties but that of a wet, moist and tight pussy. With just one trust, I did not poke her panties but I entered her pussy. Raw.

I was shocked! I was in disbelief! I was on cloud 9. I was fucking my landlady, raw. I looked up to her waiting for the worst. Waiting for her to slap me across the face as I know she was persistent on having protective sex. But no. What I saw was joy. Happiness. Pleasure. Sadness. She gave me a weak smile and lean forward and whisper me in my ears.

Beth: Surprise. You are the first gentleman to have me raw. Happy birthday Nurgle.

Birthday birthday? Oh yes. The day I'm leaving is also my birthday. And it was past midnight in NZ. So technically, I'm another year older. And this was my birthday gift from Beth. Her tight, warm and moist pussy.
Old 24-06-2021, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
Oaziz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent updates TS, would love to read more!
Old 17-05-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Hi all. I have return after a long break from lots event that is happening in life. I apologize for stopping in the midst of a heated story plot. With that, shall we continue?

-------

Its been so long that I felt the sensation of a wet, tight and sloppy pussy. More like 6 months after my last sexual experience with Beth as she decided to enjoy herself with the other tenant dick. But the feeling of having unprotected sex, its been too long. The last time I had that was together with my beloved Pris. To be honest, I almost blow my load. Like a kid again, having sex for the first time, the excitement almost made me cum.

Her warm breath as she whisper in my ears, wishing me a happy birthday and especially telling me that I'm her first to enter her raw, turns me on and of course I felt my rod getting bigger inside of her. That and of course her tight entrance and her folding and clamming down on my ever growing dick.

I was happy. I started to against myself to a more comfortable sitting position and also to make sure Beth is comfortable. I start moving my hips up and down, trusting my piston into her but slowly. I want to enjoy this very moment. I gently pull her head towards my face and we locked lips, kissing each other like lovers. We naturally stick out our tongue and spoke in the language of France. I place both my hands on her hips to guide our tempo and she wrapped both her arms around my head as we kissed. We were making love.

A few mins of slow sex in sitting cow girl position and we wanted to change our position. I pulled out of her and felt the chill on my wet sloppy dick, covered in her sweet nectar. I shifted her to so that she is on all four and her perky butt facing me. As I was removing my clothing to get myself comfortable, she grind her butt onto my dick, sideways and moving it up and down trying to self plunge and plugged her hole up herself. It was erotic and I guided my tip to her entrance. She backed up her pussy and it slide down on my rod. She let our a mourn and arch herself up higher, turning her head and looking at me with her mouth drooling for a kiss. I responded by kissing her and trusting her doggy style.

We were having sex just like dogs in the heat of the moment. My energy was not going away but Beth was giving in to my trusting and she started to slump forward laying flat on the sofa. While in her, I place both her legs together and got on top of her and started doing her in a prone bone position, never letting my dick exit her and continue trusting into her. Her mourns got louder and heavier.

I start to turn her over and brought her legs over my shoulder and entered her in a good old fashion missionary. Her breast bounce with each trust and pounding. I lean forward, licking and sucking her left nipple, craving for the wholesome breast milk while my other hand grab a hold of her right breast as support as I push my hip harder and deeper into her pelvic. I knew my time is almost up. I felt the build up and I want to release everything. But I don't know. Should I do it in her or outside? Of course I would love to spray my child into her and get her pregnant. But I'm leaving and I do not know what the outcome will be.

Just as I was about to ask her, she locked her legs around my waist, brought me nearer to her and whisper this sweet words into me.

Beth: Cum inside me. Give me your sperm and let me bare your child.

Forget about responsibility. Forget about future thinking. Forget about everything. Those words, seal the deal. With one last trust, I blew my load into her. I forcefully push my hips hard and I felt waves of my sperm leaving me into the womb of a beautiful white lady. The image of my sperm swimming and penetrating a fresh egg got me so excited that I kept on cumming and pounding her. Even if I'm shooting blanks, I still kept on pounding her and making sure she is accepting all my sperm.

After that violent pumping, I withdraw my dick from her and witness her pussy overflow with my juices. Beth was laying there, tired but used her finger to scope the spilling sperm back into her pussy. What a sight...
Old 17-05-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

I moved myself up towards her and cuddle with her. Hugging her from behind and kissing her soft neck. My hands roam towards her bare breast and each hand cupping them gently as I cross my arms around her.

Me: Beth. That was the best birthday gift that I have gotten in a long time. Thank you.

Beth: It is my pleasure my dear. This is my very first raw sex and my very first creampie as well.

Me: Thank you for letting me be your first. But ain't you afraid that I could get you pregnant? You know I will be leaving right? What will happen if you happen to carry my child?

Beth: Oh don't you worry sweetie. I took pre caution and took a pill before hand and I got some morning after pills.

That was a slight sign of relieve but yet a little disappointment. I guess I always wanted to have a child and it would be awesome to have a mixed chinese / western kid. And yet, I knew that I wouldn't be back here in NZ to continue to support Beth. I don't even know when I will return.

Beth: Sweetie. Can we just stay in this position? I just want your warmth and your touch. I will miss my first experience with an Asian guy and frankly speaking, you are just a wonderful person in my book.

I did not respond to her. I just hug her tighter and push my face deeper into her neck and took a deep sniff of her neck and we stay locked in there. Enjoying our bodies together as we both drift off into a sleep.
Old 17-05-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

I woke up with Beth still in my arms. She was sleeping close to me and I just gently woke her up with a kiss to her soft lips. I got up and cover her with the blanket that was together with the sofa and make my way to the bathroom. That very same bathroom that I remember how Beth gave me a bath bomb and how it all started with our childish, sexual and marathon experience.

I got myself ready and getting ready for the airport. I went over to Beth to try to wake her but she was not responding. She was in a deep sleep. I shook her a little harder but all she does was roll over and drifted off to sleep. I smiled and just gave her a long soft kiss on her lips again.

I move on to the kitchen table and wrote a thank you note to Beth. Telling her how much the experience was staying with her and the time spent. I apologize for any time that I was out of character and how much I would love to keep in touch with her. I left her my Singapore contact number and my email. With that, I grab my bags and step out of my 2nd home in NZ and also with another woman in my life. Heading towards the airport and onto a plane back home.
Old 17-05-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

It is 5pm SGT. I touched down. The busy movement and the all so familiar environment of home. The usual airport counter checking my passport and the so familiar sound of Singlish. Home.

As I was waiting for my luggage to roll on the belt, I kept looking out at the arrival area. I was there wishing I could see any familiar faces. But I spotted none. Then again, I wasn't surprised. I didn't inform anyone of my arrival. I was hoping that I either saw my buddy Ace. I was hoping to see my parents but that was wishful thinking. I was hoping to see Pris. A tear rolled down my eye.

I saw my luggage and picked it up. I rolled it out and finally exited the airport. Alone.

Step out to get a taxi and damn! Hated our hate and humid weather. A big old slap to the face. Our heat and our humidity. That is the only thing I don't like about our country. I manage to get a taxi and a good drive back home. Nothing much change as I was looking out at the surrounding. Feels just like home. Reached my condo and greeted our friendly security guards whom remembered me. They waved in excitement after seeing me. I wind down the window and greeted them. Telling them that I will drop by shortly as I bought snacks from NZ for them. They gave me the thumbs up as my driver drove towards my block.

I got off the taxi, took my belongings and took the lift up. Reaching my place and I reached for my keys to unlock my sweet cave. I was home. Alone. The all so familiar quiet of my unit. A little dusty but still home. Alone. I set aside my bags and brought the gift down to the guards. We had a short chat. Catching up with them and asking how are they and what are the latest thing that was happening. Nothing much. They thank me for the snacks and we parted ways.

Guard: Oh yes! There were a few people that were looking for you while you were away. This is their numbers, maybe you can give them a call.

I took the numbers from him and glance through them. 4 numbers. 1 was my insurance agent. Forgotten to inform her that I was out of the country again. Better get in touch with her. The other was my usual wine and cigar supplier. Again, forgotten to inform him that I was out. The 3rd number was familiar, I dial it on my phone and it was Pris parents. I should call them later and update them. The last was a unfamiliar number. I will give it a call later. Right now, I just crashed into my cave. Open a bottle of wine and pour it into the glass. Took out a cigar and a lighter and was heading towards my favorite part of my home. The usual balcony. But as I walk towards the balcony, I saw a photo frame of Pris. My love. I took the frame along, sit on the hammock, drank my wine and press the frame tightly into my chest.

I miss you so much.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1