The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2024, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When u eat and shit in own backyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
It's good not to go with saaaane company chicks,I make a terrible mistake ,I divorce n try to approach a divorcee with 1 kids, n due ranking she see me like lower rank then me ,she ignore ,later found that lower ranking but financially better,she try to approach n being nice but I ignored, cos cannot based on thus, all are leeches,she not the only pussy around ,lol
u dodged a bullet there

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 03-01-2024, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Yup,knn ,some females always let guys that same ranking or higher ranking,n let then fuck for free,knn,lower ranking in company doesn't mean no money for fun,really disgusted at all these females,knn the guy fuck them hard but try to save on even hotel,lol
Old 03-01-2024, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 15
JadedMale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadedMale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Always not a good idea for office relationships, unless its a serious thing.

I don't suppose TS can share some details of the harassing text messages ?
Old 03-01-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 4
Condominium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Yup,knn ,some females always let guys that same ranking or higher ranking,n let then fuck for free,knn,lower ranking in company doesn't mean no money for fun,really disgusted at all these females,knn the guy fuck them hard but try to save on even hotel,lol
Yep, especially those insurance and property agents. So desperate to get sales.
Old 03-01-2024, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
Any disciplinary actions against the girl after ?
Nope, warning and transfer to another section (I recommended to the most annoying section head). She tendered shortly...
Old 03-01-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 14
Anderson is one of the Best!Anderson is one of the Best!Anderson is one of the Best!Anderson is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Nope, warning and transfer to another section (I recommended to the most annoying section head). She tendered shortly...
Good enough, thats what the company I work in does as well.
Transfer the undesirables to the tough section.
Old 03-01-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Actually in some companies, if 2 colleagues from the same department date (bf-gf), one of them need to resign.
Old 03-01-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 14
IMEZ is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIMEZ is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIMEZ is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIMEZ is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Actually in some companies, if 2 colleagues from the same department date (bf-gf), one of them need to resign.
That is true, but also depends on the size and policy of the company.
My friend was in banking, got together with a girl in the same department.
Had to declare to HR, non disclosure would lead to immediate termination.

There was an evaluation and meeting to give them options for one of them to transfer to another department.

Also found out the term 'together' does not just include exclusive to each other, also have to disclose if have a nsa fling.
Old 03-01-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
This make me think of my secondary school teacher... The DM hooked up with the science teacher, than got caught hanky panky after work in the lab. The DM got transferred out.
Old 03-01-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Get facts right and handle it professionally.
Work is work. Dun mess around.

My company also got ppl dun know how to stay behind the yellow line...

Use the right head at the right time at work.
Dun risk your career.

I've already sack a bunch of people over sexual harassments.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey

Last edited by geckoSG; 03-01-2024 at 06:03 PM. Reason: edit edit edit edit
Old 04-01-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro geckoSG

up you 21 points.

wah, I lucky not work in your company else got sacked two times liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
I've already sack a bunch of people over sexual harassments.
Old 04-01-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually i dont uds why relationship within the office is frown upon. I can uds its a no-no if its boss and subordinate. It leads to favoritism and impartiality. But if 2 abt same ranking staff are romantically involved why not? Im not referring to affairs, but legit couple.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 14
IMEZ is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIMEZ is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIMEZ is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIMEZ is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Actually i dont uds why relationship within the office is frown upon. I can uds its a no-no if its boss and subordinate. It leads to favoritism and impartiality. But if 2 abt same ranking staff are romantically involved why not? Im not referring to affairs, but legit couple.
Fear of collusion to cover mistakes, troublesome when taking leave together, even more troublesome if resign together.
Different departments is ok for some companies, just need to declare.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In Organizational design, controls around Segregation of Duties always assume that parties operating a control are independent. For example, one handles inventory and another does bookkeeping. So if the atoreman pilfers inventory the system records will show a discrepancy vs the physical count.

If the accounts girl is bring fucked by the store man, your controls design is compromised..worse if they are husband and wife.

Not something which people normally think about, but this is especially true in big organisations.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually i dont uds why relationship within the office is frown upon. I can uds its a no-no if its boss and subordinate. It leads to favoritism and impartiality.
Not just romantic relationship is frown upon. Even family members are frowned upon. Because the aim to maintain cordial family relationships can come at the expense of the company. If a cousin propose something stupid, you feel obliged to support and back up the proposal even if the company will end up making losses.

The only exception I noticed is in family run SMEs. Right from the start, you know those with the same surname and bloodline will get special treatment.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1