The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Take a van ride down to Danok...... I heard the clubs & bars are "business as usual" there inspite of the curfew as the army units assigned there are busy dealing with the muslim insurgency and terrorists and do not have enough troops to enforce the curfew.
don't tempt me lei..... feel like taking a drive Northwards...... next week?

Don't know if my fussy nephew would like to come along.....
Old 24-05-2014, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breadpig View Post
Just came back from hatyai yesterday, no flood. Farms business as usual. No curfew but shops closed early than usual. Hope this helps.
Thanks for update already upped yr points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Take a van ride down to Danok...... I heard the clubs & bars are "business as usual" there inspite of the curfew as the army units assigned there are busy dealing with the muslim insurgency and terrorists and do not have enough troops to enforce the curfew.
Danok different kind of fun and has less variety most action is late night with agg, bikini gals show. Few things to do and get bored easily. Still prefer Hatyai which has more variety like pubs, clubs, MP, sexy show, lounges, good cheap food, shopping
Old 24-05-2014, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Hi samsters.. have a question n hope someone will help.. im going hatyai by coach tis aug 8th, n back to Singapore on the aug 11th. Now then i realise that my passport expire on feb 15th 2015. I only left 6 mths n 7 days from the time i enter from sadao.. do u think the immigration can disallow me to enter Thailand? Plz advise. Sorry if my english is bad.
Old 24-05-2014, 08:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
don't tempt me lei..... feel like taking a drive Northwards...... next week?

Don't know if my fussy nephew would like to come along.....
11/06/14, 00:01hrs set off from Singapore can?
Old 24-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Singapore Passport

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Hi samsters.. have a question n hope someone will help.. im going hatyai by coach tis aug 8th, n back to Singapore on the aug 11th. Now then i realise that my passport expire on feb 15th 2015. I only left 6 mths n 7 days from the time i enter from sadao.. do u think the immigration can disallow me to enter Thailand? Plz advise. Sorry if my english is bad.
By right should not be a problem but why take the risk?
Since you've plenty of time before your trip you should renew your passport 2 weeks before 08/08/14.

Th maximum validity of new passport that one can get is 5 years 9 months.
Eg. If you renew your passport on 15/07/14 it'll be valid for 5 years 7 months.

Even if you renew on 15/05/14 it'll be valid for 5 years 9 months (maximum).

Apply online via ICA APPLES.
Cheaper at S$70.00 and can collect passport within 1 week!

Unless one is an internet dummy I don't see why online application is not the preferred choice.
Uhh to that bro in the North I'm not suaning you hor.
Old 24-05-2014, 08:53 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Singapore Passport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
By right should not be a problem but why take the risk?
Since you've plenty of time before your trip you should renew your passport 2 weeks before 08/08/14.

Th maximum validity of new passport that one can get is 5 years 9 months.
Eg. If you renew your passport on 15/07/14 it'll be valid for 5 years 7 months.

Even if you renew on 15/05/14 it'll be valid for 5 years 9 months (maximum).
Thxs for reply Bro Tony, the problem is i had booked tiger tix back to Singapore on 11th aug.. if i change my passport now, the date of expire in the flight detail will be change too. I think i will need to give a call to tiger hotline n check with them first.. thxs.. hope to have a drink with u in bkk ok 555
Old 24-05-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Singapore Passport

Quote:
Thxs for reply Bro Tony, the problem is i had booked tiger tix back to Singapore on 11th aug.. if i change my passport now, the date of expire in the flight detail will be change too. I think i will need to give a call to tiger hotline n check with them first.. thxs.. hope to have a drink with u in bkk ok. 555
Not only your date of expiry is different.
Your new passport number will also be a new one!

From my experience it's very troublesome to make changes.
Have to fax details to airline.

No problem but drinks on you if we can meet up in Bangkok in the future!
Old 24-05-2014, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Not only your date of expiry is different.
Your new passport number will also be a new one!

From my experience it's very troublesome to make changes.
Have to fax details to airline.

No problem but drinks on you if we can meet up in Bangkok in the future!
Haha.. drinks on me sure no problems.. still got 2 bottles at Pimp waiting for u to finish up first haha..
Old 24-05-2014, 09:11 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow The PIMP G-Club

Quote:
Haha.. drinks on me sure no problems.. still got 2 bottles at Pimp waiting for u to finish up first haha.
Hahaha faintz!

News from a bro.
Last night at The PIMP G-Club the police came around 11pm and chased everyone out!

The The PIMP G-Club will be close tonight.
Old 24-05-2014, 09:18 PM
Samster

Re: The PIMP G-Club

[QUOTE=TonyCheong;11099477]Hahaha faintz!

News from a bro.
Last expired at The PIMP G-Club the police came around 11pm and chased everyone out!

The The PIMP G-Club will be close tonight/QUOTE]

No choice la bro.. i dun think i can return back to bkk by the membership expired date as i still got 2 AC, 1 vietnam n 1 hatyai trip on hand.. most likely my trip to bkk will b oct or nov.

If u need the membership card, u let me know i will send u a photo of it ok 55555..
Old 24-05-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Why find yourself with extra problems ? Since u are going by coach, I guess u have to pass through the Malaysian side, that's where your problem start , u might be asked to go back unless your singdollars can really sing very very loud ... damn louder.

Laziness... bro, that is the our main problem and culprit. Go and get it renewed.......
Old 24-05-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
Why find yourself with extra problems ? Since u are going by coach, I guess u have to pass through the Malaysian side, that's where your problem start , u might be asked to go back unless your singdollars can really sing very very loud ... damn louder.

Laziness... bro, that is the our main problem and culprit. Go and get it renewed.......
Laziness!!.. hey dude.. u plz go read above posts before u make ur coment here.. if money can solve, i will not hesitate to use them.. tat is wat money r used for.. no hard feeling...
Old 25-05-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Laziness!!.. hey dude.. u plz go read above posts before u make ur coment here.. if money can solve, i will not hesitate to use them.. tat is wat money r used for.. no hard feeling...
Of course, money are meant and must be used... then what what is money for... Here, we are advising u to be cautious, when money is used is ...... really double edged sword, if lucky u get what u want but if ladyluck not on your side, you might land yourself eating curryrice in a 4 squared room everyday....hope u get what I meant.

Hey, since money no problem, kindly engage a runner to settle your renewal without must fuss.... easy bro...don't get heated up....
Old 25-05-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Singapore Passport

Quote:
Thxs for reply Bro Tony, the problem is i had booked tiger tix back to Singapore on 11th aug.. if i change my passport now, the date of expire in the flight detail will be change too. I think i will need to give a call to tiger hotline n check with them first.. thxs.. hope to have a drink with u in bkk ok 555
Hmm. I tot for airlines if you change to new passport which is different from passport when you booked ticket should not be problem. So long as other details like name, date of birth are same. If necessary just show them proof of your old passport when you check in. I remember couple of times I keyed wrong passport number when I booked airasia but no problem when i checked in. It is airline not immigration dept.
Old 25-05-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonglah View Post
Hmm. I r airlines if you change to new passport which is different from passport when you booked ticket should detail problem. So long as other details like name, date of birth are same. If necessary just show them proof of your old passport when you check in. I remember couple of times I keyed wrong passport number when I booked airasia but no problem when i checked in. It is airline not immigration dept.
The Biometric passport number will change too.. tats y will need to give a call to tiger abt tis matter... if is really fussy abt changing the detail.. have no choice but to get another air tix for it..
U r quite right, mayb i can bring along the old passport but i will still ask tiger abt tis too….. thxs for advise
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1