The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2016, 01:13 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
itspachere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilio2003 View Post
anyone in hatyai now? any flood?

think of going there..
I am also thinking to go...any suggestions?
Old 12-12-2016, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilio2003 View Post
anyone in hatyai now? any flood?

think of going there..
Business as usual but it really depends on the weather. There are other reports of flooding at Songkhla.
Old 17-12-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
ppoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just returned home from HY.... full of cheaters or I m too naïve....

willing to share more with you....

seems its proven that the dooms day of HY is just around the corner

from MASSAGE pARLORS to WeChat freelancers....and finally my last and surely not the least ..... Tuk tuk guy!

I shall report more information later....
Old 18-12-2016, 01:06 AM
Samster

First Stop - Atami.. Soapie.

Most B$ 1000/ Hour... got a few $ 1200 range...

Picked a B$ 1000 ... a bit chubby... never giving birth. n claimed to be 26 ... set service as expected... Bathing, a little short massage. BJ with CD on.... Sex.... yet her bathing skills is limited... not as same as those one would have experienced in Nataree or any where else in BKK

the whole course took an hour and the girl was quite patience as I am always a slow comer

No expectation and no surprise...

ps before entering atami I entered the opposite Soapie which I actually never remembered its name.... nothing much to see except 4 or 5 almost 30 chubby type aunties
Old 18-12-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster

Second Stop - Grand Pink ... former pink lady complex

Refurbished and like a brand new hotel.... at least the lobby is

before went up to the tank ... I popped my head into the singing lounge.... damn so quiet and no solo lady waiting, so I turned back to elevator of blk A which is locating right opposite the main entrance of the Grande Lobby of the hotel

Again both tanks are locating side by side

Serving by the same Mama at counter.... I asked the price of the Soapie... wth.... all B$ 2500 irrespective of their age n look

None ok.... absolutely not my cup of tea and I really need a massage as I hadn't pampered for a long long time...... I walk two metre away to pick a Milf for massage...

Convinced for taking 2 hours Oil... I didn't know the price and was thinking something in the range of B$500.... no... the bill was B$ 700

luckily its for 2 hours .... to make the masseur happy, I tip her in adv. in hoping for something exciting later....

She did tease me later in the second hour and asked for HJ @ an extra 500 baht.... I was too tired and actually not intended to release.... so I refused.

and then I pretended to be a fool.... when she asked me for prostate.... ok
I said, and beg her to treat me well as this was my first... she did carefully play and make me hard..... asked if I want to eject..... again my answer was No.... costs was a $ 300 extra...

OKOK ,,,, that's all for my first night!
Old 19-12-2016, 06:13 AM
Samster

Oil massage is generally 600 to 700 baht based on a year ago from memory, with the former usually from the smaller parlours.
Old 20-12-2016, 12:39 AM
Samster

At dawn.... lying alone on bed... sleeping naked

at 0630 my didi was waking me up... its 630 on the clock and so was -----> my dick

playing with we chat in my handphone, I thought why not browsing girls profiles and surfing in wechat at no time

Found a massage lady finally and she promised to come over to deliver tabao or take away.... its already 0730

She promised to come up herself but I thought.... I should be a gentleman and so I pop down to lobby and greet her direct.

Problem: I wait and wait and wait and SHE never appeared.... I then realise she left a recorded voice message on my phone..... MO MOTOR

that is.... No motorcycle to pick me Sir!

XYZXYZ!!!
Old 20-12-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xen0n View Post
Oil massage is generally 600 to 700 baht based on a year ago from memory, with the former usually from the smaller parlours.
Yes you are correct brother... and this is just the base fee... all options extra

I also went to a decent place for thai massage... Its B$670/ 2 hours plus tips.... Its Thai Odyssey on 2nd floor of Red Planet... formerly Tune Hotel

Things Not as cheap as before la....
Old 20-12-2016, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppoon View Post
Yes you are correct brother... and this is just the base fee... all options extra

I also went to a decent place for thai massage... Its B$670/ 2 hours plus tips.... Its Thai Odyssey on 2nd floor of Red Planet... formerly Tune Hotel

Well, inflation always happen. Just make sure it isn't too much and contribute to that.
Old 21-12-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:

Oil massage in your room in Hatyai is still THB600-700 last week. Lots on wechat but the pictures are not necessarily the same girl but if you ask for a pretty girl, they will usually send someone decent.
Old 21-12-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

2nd Day morning...

Returned room after no massage gal coming. Never mind my plan was to hire a Karaoke gal for the day.

Not hungry so decided to rest on bed again. Well, couldn't sleep so play with the all deceiving wechat again.

Finally I got this gal.

Slim, flat chest and big mouth.... Julia Roberts like I wonder.... She came in 20 mins...

rather sexy and looked trusted... after all.... B$ 2000 is the prevailing mkt price

shes talkative and active in making me hot.... quite sincere indeed

beg me pray her chokdee when putting money inside her bag.... pretended to be religious

after taking off clothes she had a call and said.... "I worked in an office... (farm) and boss would get some money I paid

never realise its a tactic and cheating feat .... never mind... if you wish to do it your way I let u to....

in fact I was too simple and naïve.... kissed and touched for ten mins... I thought ... ok la... u are not going anywhere

suddenly the phone called again... the pimp arrived hotel lobby ... she put on her dress again and said... "I will be back.". firmly

I m an easy going type most of the time so I said to her okok gogogo and come up ASAP... never realise she would go forever....

I still keep her we chat id and I have no hesitation to release here

wechat ID jinjinANN
somjinjanpool

cheater took my money without service... so decided to do more promotion for her...

when I posted this I would take a picture and forward to her.....
Old 22-12-2016, 03:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
wechat ID jinjinANN
somjinjanpool
Saw the profile pic.
This cheater not pretty lah.

WeChat gambling is always a risk.
Old 22-12-2016, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Bro ppoon for the heads up so other bros will not be cheated.
Kaypo tried chat up with her.
Same case..... money upfront. Haha.
2000bht a night is attractive.
So any bros heading hyt be careful lo.

Old 22-12-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Good detective work bro kengng!
Old 22-12-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Same case..... money upfront. Haha.
all the noobs reading thread pay attention !!!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER PAY UP FRONT !!!!!!

last night I was in Soi Cowboy and Baccara girl I like the tits ask me pay up front , i immediate know will be bad attitude , i say no i pay later , her face change immediately and she stand up and walk off . stupid cunt , by the time i barfine other girl and walk out she still stand on stage make no money

even if not a scam , if you pay up front attitude you got no control

NEVER PAY FIRST
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1