The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BMW730LI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Creampie eating.

I've always have fantasy about eating creampie. (my own creation)

Finally got the courage to tell my girl. We always do raw. I like to paint & she love to be painted. However whenever after I shoot. Dare not go down on her.

Any bros did that before ? Can advice how to break the barrier?
Old 02-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold
Re: Creampie eating.

just give her a surprise. after you cummed inside her, continue to pump her slowly, withdraw and lick her boobies to tummy, slowly making your way to her pussy. i think this way she will think you are romantic and loving, not perverted.

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

would suggest tat u pcc in front of ur gf first, then lick ur own siao, after tat tell ur gf tat u wanna try wat ur siao taste like when mixed with her juice ... ur gf should be ok if she is understanding enaf to fulfil ur curiosity ... hope it helps ...
Old 02-04-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

No no no you all misunderstood me... She's ok with me eating her. But you know after shooting... no more urge so dare not eat her. It's me... I'm the problem. How to overcome this?
Old 02-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW730LI View Post
No no no you all misunderstood me... She's ok with me eating her. But you know after shooting... no more urge so dare not eat her. It's me... I'm the problem. How to overcome this?
ok ok, so u can practise first... pcc and taste ur own siao first lor ... if ok then ho say liao ....
Old 02-04-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

why dont u try pcc into a cup then mix it with yakult and try first. then slowly drink your own cum without yakult.

if you cannot finish dont waste,i think if u put in the fridge still can last a few days. then take it out put inside her pussy to thaw it with her warmness
Old 02-04-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 15
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm not surprised you feel unwilling or repulsed by eating her creampie. Most men I encountered feel the same way. They are ok with oral most of the time, and are very enthusiastic or aroused about giving multiple creampie, and I don't mind, but they won't eat it after they have done their deposit. I think you know what I mean.
Old 03-04-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I love being forced to lick a gals pussy after men have cum in them.
Had a fee experience aldy. Most of tine is mistress will tie me up while she fucks a guy on the bed right beside me and then after he cun inside her she come n square over my face n force me to eat it clean.
Love it amd I think gals love it too.
As to howto overcome the loss of excitement of eating cun after u have cum, here's one way. Masturbate into an ice cube tray freeze it. My mistress last time make me take the sperm cube in my mouth and suck it till it melt . Only after it melts I am allowed to cum.

Any ladies here want me to lick ur creampies?
Old 03-04-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
jolenekoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
I'm not surprised you feel unwilling or repulsed by eating her creampie. Most men I encountered feel the same way. They are ok with oral most of the time, and are very enthusiastic or aroused about giving multiple creampie, and I don't mind, but they won't eat it after they have done their deposit. I think you know what I mean.
this whore is spot on
Old 03-04-2012, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Had a fee experience aldy. Most of tine is mistress will tie me up while she fucks a guy on the bed right beside me and then after he cun inside her she come n square over my face n force me to eat it clean.
As to howto overcome the loss of excitement of eating cun after u have cum, here's one way. Masturbate into an ice cube tray freeze it. My mistress last time make me take the sperm cube in my mouth and suck it till it melt . Only after it melts I am allowed to cum.

What the F-u-c-k?!
this one is beyond the beyond....
Old 03-04-2012, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirrus View Post
why dont u try pcc into a cup then mix it with yakult and try first. then slowly drink your own cum without yakult.

if you cannot finish dont waste,i think if u put in the fridge still can last a few days. then take it out put inside her pussy to thaw it with her warmness
I can take my own "protein" no problem, also done the frozen part too... but she don't like the coldness part. She like it hot! I've also tried shooting half-shot then go down... That's still ok but... Still missing something.

Told her next time after the deed... She is to force feed me. But she didn't & instead ask if I wanna eat... I rejected her.

I will try again...
Old 03-04-2012, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post

You wanna eat the creampie I made on my girl?
Old 03-04-2012, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW730LI View Post
You wanna eat the creampie I made on my girl?
Sure, I would love to. pm me
Old 03-04-2012, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
apalucakap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rest assured that you're not alone. The problem with male species is once they release their load, the thought of eating the creampie diminishes, in fact finding it repulsive and yucky. All because the horniness is gone.

Suggest you try empty half a load in, restraining the other half, whereby your horniness is still attained, though it takes great withholding power. Devour it to your heart content. Empty your other half load thereafter. Guarantee you will overcome your 'fear'
Old 03-04-2012, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apalucakap View Post
Empty your other half load thereafter. Guarantee you will overcome your 'fear'
Thanks... Done that!