The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2005, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any advise on Phuket? Patong Beach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbailey
hey bros,
any recommendations on where to get cheap and good massage? cos me will be going on a biz trip to phuket this week with my colleagues.
Will try to sneak out at nite to catch some of the "fun" places, the bros hv recommend here. hope the transportation costs dun zapped up my wallet ammunition 1st.

Thanks!

rdgs,
BB
ROME PLACE, 2nd level. 5 minutes walk from Ocean Shopping Centre. B250 for 2 hours.
Old 02-08-2005, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ls0ul
ROME PLACE, 2nd level. 5 minutes walk from Ocean Shopping Centre. B250 for 2 hours.
bro you go rome place for only bht250? i salute you lah. i pay bht2500 for ta pau. hehe must be one of your many wives. had a good time in kabuki last night. getting there. will try to bring her to phuket after national day. c ya.
Old 02-08-2005, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
bro you go rome place for only bht250? i salute you lah. i pay bht2500 for ta pau. hehe must be one of your many wives. had a good time in kabuki last night. getting there. will try to bring her to phuket after national day. c ya.
bro he said cheap and good massage mah...not ta pau. if ta pau you're the ta pau king man, where can fight price with you???

anyway sorry about last night; i went out in shorts and brought only 200 bucks, no wallet or credit cards; intending to chiong only happy hours...by the time you called i drink until wasted liao and bullets all fired liao, so i know even if i join you i'll also sian sian one mah... National Day i go sing mahjulah with the fishes in Phuket, after that go sing Karaoke with you! cheers man!
Old 02-08-2005, 07:15 PM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
bro he said cheap and good massage mah...not ta pau. if ta pau you're the ta pau king man, where can fight price with you???

anyway sorry about last night; i went out in shorts and brought only 200 bucks, no wallet or credit cards; intending to chiong only happy hours...by the time you called i drink until wasted liao and bullets all fired liao, so i know even if i join you i'll also sian sian one mah... National Day i go sing mahjulah with the fishes in Phuket, after that go sing Karaoke with you! cheers man!
bro cool, he said 250bht. short time is 2500bht. ta pau is 3500 or 4000bht. anyway i m still hang from last nite. i trying to go after nat day. promo 19.90sgd on tiger. hope to bring ger with me. i would'nt mind fishing if you can arrange boat. cheers.
Old 02-08-2005, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro cool, he said 250bht. short time is 2500bht. ta pau is 3500 or 4000bht. anyway i m still hang from last nite. i trying to go after nat day. promo 19.90sgd on tiger. hope to bring ger with me. i would'nt mind fishing if you can arrange boat. cheers.
Ya la bro, you hang la, he said cheap and good massage, B250 2 hours no hanky panky mah..not ta pau...
i managed to get S$19.98 tickets, after taxes = S$67.98. Havent buy return tix yet, still dunno when i'm gonna return :P
Daytrip non-diver B1200, Charters probably B5000 baht up. i'll be diving 7 aug - 11 aug everyday.

wanna chiong JC tomorrow? :P
cheers
Old 03-08-2005, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya la bro, you hang la, he said cheap and good massage, B250 2 hours no hanky panky mah..not ta pau...
i managed to get S$19.98 tickets, after taxes = S$67.98. Havent buy return tix yet, still dunno when i'm gonna return :P
Daytrip non-diver B1200, Charters probably B5000 baht up. i'll be diving 7 aug - 11 aug everyday.

wanna chiong JC tomorrow? :P
cheers
bro, i just booked tiger on 18th n return on23aug. got both way at 19.98sgd so i guess it's worth while. will be going to mongolia after. sorry tonight can't go jc due to early appointment. next day ok but i believe you fly on thurs? c you in phuket you have my no? mine is 099721711.
Old 16-08-2005, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, i just booked tiger on 18th n return on23aug. got both way at 19.98sgd so i guess it's worth while. will be going to mongolia after. sorry tonight can't go jc due to early appointment. next day ok but i believe you fly on thurs? c you in phuket you have my no? mine is 099721711.
hi bro, bad timing, i've gotta rush back to another project hence leaving Phuket on 18th, i leave the day u come....
i've still got your local no. here, and mine's the same too. i'll be back in October and i'll be staying the season. Hopefully you can come back again and we can party together

a little info bro, old fantasia closed, instead K shuwat opened a new hotel Le Residence at punpon. New fantasia is still thriving, dear old mamees Ja ja, Tah, Ka toey all no longer there. But the big mama and GM still same. Prices dropped i believe, B1800 short-time include 2-hour room at Le Residence, long time B2,500. If prefer dancers, just add B200. Some old faces, but lots of new girls! Pink Cafe still the same, all flowers no f**k. The rest of the party scene still happening as usual, Ko To Mo, Jammin', Timberhut and a new disco opened, Ozone, just the soi behind Pink Cafe and Fantasia, pretty happening too, as the girls from Pink will visit the joint after work. your old friend Police Kai is in charge of security there. He's wondering when you gonna come back too. As for my usual joint Chic Resto, it's still a wonderful pickup joint. Met 3 chics last night from Bangkok here for holiday, going to Jammin with them tonight, we'll see

Cheers mate
sanook.
Old 16-08-2005, 03:16 PM
Samster

bro cool, i had to change my date to 24th. tiger charge the shit out of me, 300+ to change date. thanks for the update but i coming up with my latest mongolian gf, so things will be a lot slower. fantasea, simon cabaret etc. this one is very young n cute. when she starts school i will join you in oct. hehe we can burn the gers in chic resto. you mean that kai is actually got a job? haha thats a funny one. anyway c you in sin when you get back. cheers bro.
btw your fav joint in le meridian looks like they're set to close due to stricter laws on smoking. come back and check it out.
Old 25-08-2005, 08:31 PM
Samster

How bro? You should be back liao, any stories to share? I'll be back in Phuket Sept/Oct staying the season.
Old 26-08-2005, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
How bro? You should be back liao, any stories to share? I'll be back in Phuket Sept/Oct staying the season.
bro cool, i cxl at the last min. trying to get cheap ticket for next week before the school holidays start. got something to do this weekend. we could go up together?
Old 26-08-2005, 11:57 AM
Samster

huh.......cannot leh, passport expired, waiting for new passport, before i can reapply new Thai VISA, work permit etc etc. Further more got students here. Earliest Mid Sept.

Cheong Thai disco at Golden Mile for a substitute feel? see the thread
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...=golden+mil e
Old 01-09-2005, 12:00 PM
Samster

bro natto, i'm confirmed to fly to Phuket this 15 sep. I'll be staying the season (6 months). When u coming? my hp no. still the same. any bro coming partying pls pm me. But no patong, please...
Old 05-09-2005, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro natto, i'm confirmed to fly to Phuket this 15 sep. I'll be staying the season (6 months). When u coming? my hp no. still the same. any bro coming partying pls pm me. But no patong, please...
hey bro cool, i'm back. went up last week on tiger, the plane was empty but no promo prices. i think they must be dying. come back a little more passengers. just touched down only. went to chic resto to scout around saw many new faces. then went to pink chamois but the bloody slut wanted 5500bht, i told khun oh he must be joking, everyone down price and dear slut wants more. next nite went to buddy cafe saw many young but very dark gers from the south. seem that there are refugees from the fighting there. saw one very small, cute but a little dark one selling ladies undergarments in the main hall in ocean. she smiled and i think she need to get laid, only problem so small can give blow job with me standing up too. might hit her back bone if try to fcuk her! in the night i went to fantasia and mummy joy intro nice fair little ger from bkk. she not happy i wanted threesome. anyway i got so mow can't remeber much, i think i finished the bottle, still have one more bottle. did'nt go to ozone.
i try to come up next month cause i want to get mongolian girl first. i go to ulanbataar then come to c you in hkt. call me if you free. btw all bro's going to phuket town be a little careful with the youngsters there as they are mostly from the south and can be a little pesky.
Old 21-09-2005, 07:38 PM
Samster

bro coolsoul. i will be coming up on the 28th sept for a week. we can meet up for drinks. my motorbike lisence expired in may, i just realised!
Old 27-09-2005, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
grumpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstergrumpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this thread so quiet? OK, let me add some inputs

2 months ago, my supplier brought me to this pub in town Up 2 you. Nice place, nice band with freelance hostesses (uni students) and coyote dancers (also students)

There was this girl demm hot which I request her to sit wiht me, nice figure, wear hot pants.... then she told me she coyote....
ask her go with me, she said got to work... then have appointment wiht her friend to go disco after pub close (1am) and supper, jio me to join her....
did not take the offer as my Thai friend need to report home so I was alone, no action.

Last week when I returned to Phuket, went to Up 2 You agian. Ask mama-san for the girl, not working that night.... problem wiht freelance students.

So sat around, found another pretty face dancer, but figure not good. Ask her to sit with me. My friend got a dancer whihc was 36D , we touch to check, REAL. Mine... probably 32B. The lady quite quiet, not chatty so a bit sianz as I find her a bit dao.

Then my friend say we go upstairs to the sofa area. My girl went toilet. As we were going up the stairs, there were 2 young girls and 1 of them was smiling at me.... I took a second look, she really looked like the chio chio girl the last time. But, she was not.

Once upstairs, I told my friend and he asked Mama-san go find the 2 girls. They came, sat next to me. The one who smiled was Ling (20 yrs old) speak some english, proportionate figure, quite playful.
Her friend was Orr, actually I found her a lot prettier and very fair, but speak no English... so did not focus lor.

At this point, the dao dancer came back and dunno what to say. I just act blur, told my friend to ask her entertain another of his friend who could not find a suitable girl. 10 mins later, she left.

Ling was demm playful, lick my ear, stroke my chest and nipple and even grope me. Of course, I retunr the favour and even managed to suck her nipples in the pub.... we were the only group upstairs. She drank until a bit high and kept asking me whether I want her to go back with me... I just took my time.

Finally brought her back to hotel after supper at around 2am. We showered seperately. Once I am out of the shower, and got in bed, she just pounce on me. Started to lick me from neck down, nipples, tummy, thigh.... of course, I was not idling. mY hands were allover her melons.

Then she looked at me lustily and ask can suck my cock or not. Of course can lah! She then did BBBJ, I cannot believe it, super suction, head bobbing up and down and tongue movement non-stop. She really like that. I finger her below and she was dripping wet.

On and off, she would like to lick my balls and take each ball in her mouth and then return to focus on my shaft. After about 15 mins of BJ, I feel the sensation and told her to slow down, maybe change position... she told me she liked and quicken her action.... wah lao, really turned me on and cannot tahan liao, cummed liao! Wah... she just continue sucking and took every single drop and swallowed all.

Then while I rest, she wanted somemore.... start to stroke me allover. Get a bit of reaction from my brohter, she straight away start to blow me to make me hard.... once hard, condom on and she rode me like there is no tomorrow. This girl demm horny, came twice riding me. Finally I came in missionary. really tired liao for me.

Went to sleep. I dunno how long I slept but then later I was awaken by her rubbing my cock. Another round of bbbj and fucking. FInally, really cannot take it anymore. Cum and went to bed.

Once of the best BBBJ and fuck experience as the girl demm horny.

Cost: THb2000 all night
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1