The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2006, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

kekke r u sure not qweek qweeek like sotong sound?
Old 03-01-2006, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 21
powerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypowerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Bro powerguy,

Great to see your post again...hahaha....been busy bonking, huh?
Wow!!... Pop-pop sound huh?

Cheers.

hahahaaa...
i wish i'm busy bonking around.. too bad is work... if i really bonk around sure alot FR for u guys lo...

TD... that sotong sound only will came out when your didi lembik ma... mine still hard like steel leh... sure come out pop pop sound hahaaaa...
Old 03-01-2006, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

since u like prc and bjs... pm me next time u wanna go, I discovered one prc model standard with fantastic bj ekkeeke or a chinese viet eurasian .. sure u like
Old 03-01-2006, 12:08 PM
Samster

powerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypowerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

where ar?! tomolo after 8pm can?! PM me the damage n location..

wah lau make me desparate liao!
Old 03-01-2006, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
pussymen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys

Alex OKT passed away yesterday afternoon in a car accident :-( I was informed by one his colleagues at work! Apparently he was in the same car driven by one of WL in Midway Spa. She escaped unhurt. I felt u guys should get first hand info instead of calling the spa and being told he's gone. May his soul rest in peace....
Old 03-01-2006, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
KLHungry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New Year Present

Hello there people.

It is me again, KLHungry, hungry as ever reporting for FR that just took place few minutes ago.

I was back from BKK with HM (so, no hanky panky trip). on a shopping trip. My whole leg and back was burn out like nobody's business. I wonder how can one women walk for 8 hours straight for 3 days and still have the energy to do more thing. geezzz...

So at 1330 went to MHWS. Looked for Uncle Lim, but alas, he was on leave again. This uncle lim has got plenty of leave to clear lar... So send for another OKT, Ah Meng, I think and asked him for a good massage with good service. He instantly recommends... this forum... really Her name was Sammy... or could be Sammi? nvrmind about that.

Took Hotel Room 608 and went in to smoke. watch a little TV on Vision Four. They were showing dummy. yeah right, dummy i was. then there was a very soft knock. I tot i heard wrongly so i ignored it. then the kocks came again twice and louder. ok. this must be sammi. open the door and was quite dissapointed with the package. Small breast, B cup the most. not very much looker 5/10. Long hair, consolation. body okok, 6.5/10 slim and firm. but nice smile. Ok lar.. what to do...

She came in, greeted hi, went to the toilet for about 5 minutes, (I was thinking that she might have masturbated herself in there). helped me to take of my clothes, asked me to lie down. Hey! service was not too bad.

Massage was awesome. 9/10. she really squeeze all the tiredness out of me. start with the neck, shoulders, arms, hands, back buttocks with very nice ass slit rub(i dont know what you call it), legs and flip me over and continued. She was quite small in size but boy has she got the strength to massage. I fell asleep, literally, and i am quite relaxed even now as i am typing. (Need a pillow please).

Then proceed to shower, SOP. cat bath, reverse AR on my stomach, BBBJ, then capped me continued with BBBJ. As usual, not too much GFE, dick wsa limp. Marikita or negaraku was no where in sight. She did not give up. contnued to BBBJ untill i was a little amused. She had soft voice and told me that her mouth already tired. I told her it is ok. I am a limp dick. it is not her fault.

then we continued into a small chat why the small head limp. Finally she got the cue and asked me to catbath her. I was like, huh? I service you kah? But what the fark, already paid so suck her titties and went for her neck and she reciprocated by bahving like a GF. Sammi Boy! (get it? Samm!?) hugging me, attacked my necks with her skillful tongue then my sholder and went to my ears. That did it.

Marikita was playing very strongly with negaraku. Wahlaueh. stick it in her and went like no tomorrow, missionary all the way. She can really moan and talk dirty. those words literally pumps all the blood into my head, both big and small. 15 minutes at the most, blew all load into her and the fat lady sings. Showered and left.

I strongly recommend her is you want a good massage and a good gfe experience. if you are looking for boobs and looks, sammi is definitely not your cuppa.

Over and out!
Old 04-01-2006, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Mightaswell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
since u like prc and bjs... pm me next time u wanna go, I discovered one prc model standard with fantastic bj ekkeeke or a chinese viet eurasian .. sure u like
Hey bro,
What language does chinese viet eurasian speak
Old 04-01-2006, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightaswell
Hey bro,
What language does chinese viet eurasian speak
Viet speak mostly Mandarin...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 04-01-2006, 12:58 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerguy
where ar?! tomolo after 8pm can?! PM me the damage n location..

wah lau make me desparate liao!
Wah bro... u MIA damn long already leh.... doing commando mission bonking ah... hehehe... what happened to Bigdrill ah?

Old 04-01-2006, 01:01 AM
Samster

I think bro KLHungry is our resident Cititel Expert already lorrr...

Bro Pussymen, first posting to inform us that OKT Alex passed away... RIP

Old 04-01-2006, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Wah bro... u MIA damn long already leh.... doing commando mission bonking ah... hehehe... what happened to Bigdrill ah?

heheeee wish i can MIA for bonking.... but is bonk on my job... Bigdrill got no ideal coz called him also no reply... may b outstation gua... anyway hope to meet u guys soon... Oh ya reserve the chick that TD mentioned for me ok! hahaaaaa
Old 04-01-2006, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
KLHungry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
I think bro KLHungry is our resident Cititel Expert already lorrr...

Bro Pussymen, first posting to inform us that OKT Alex passed away... RIP

hehe... me office in the boulevard mah... today wanna try out ritz garden. any to recommend arr?
Old 04-01-2006, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bugs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello All,

I have been a member of this forum for quite some time but have never really posted anything important. I have just been using info from here for my benefit... sorry.

Anyway, I have decided to be a more active member. I have gone thru all 20++ pages of posts and have listed the gers from the FRs by Yes, No & Maybe. Yes have and average FR of 7-10/10, maybe of 5-6/10 and No less than 5.

Yes >7
CK, Yoko, Eve, Vivian, Cartier, MU, Fanny, CHelsea, Ah Girl, Mei Bo, Anna, Cookie, Sammy

Maybe 5-6
Winnie, Sharon, Bibi, Porshe, Ling Ling, Visa, AIda, Bonia, QQ, Pinky, Yumi

No <5
Alice, Amy, Joyce, Jessie, Kelly, Lemon, Tracy, Aero, Cass

Personally I have 'tried' MU and Kelly and agree with the ratings given by the Forum.

p/s: i have no idea which one of them are still working at cititel, maybe some of you more experinced ones can update the list.
Old 04-01-2006, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLHungry
hehe... me office in the boulevard mah... today wanna try out ritz garden. any to recommend arr?
Why not after bonking all the gers... u come up with a ranking list... then I visit u and try lorrr.... hehehe

Old 04-01-2006, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
BLUESMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerguy
heheeee wish i can MIA for bonking.... but is bonk on my job... Bigdrill got no ideal coz called him also no reply... may b outstation gua... anyway hope to meet u guys soon... Oh ya reserve the chick that TD mentioned for me ok! hahaaaaa
Hey bro...long time never hear from you but you still very much the same whenever some other bro say got good stock .... again you say must reserve for you.... just like the last time you with us for our gathering...hahahahaha.

Anyway, nice to hear from you again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1